E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Getting all around phillips lights.. AWESOME (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=3210)

KingRichard 04-29-2002 08:52 AM

Getting all around phillips lights.. AWESOME

Today I change all around light on my car with phillips light bulb..
All four signal light is now using Silver Vision which make it look white from outside. Then add Blue vision for the fog light. Now waiting for my Crystal Vision for the high beam for some KICK ASS SUPER WHITE. Then I might grab the 6000K Xenon to replace my OEM Xenon :)

Current configuration:
1. OEM for Xenon (6000K Xenon bulb should be arriving next month)
2. OEM for High Beam (Crystal Vision should be arriving next month)
3. HB4 Blue Vision for the fog lamp
4. Silver Vision for the side lamp

Photo will follow tommorow :)

StreetTrixE4six 04-29-2002 09:01 AM

Nice! Where did you get the silvervisions from and how much? I'd like to pick up a set. Wait till you get the 6000K's, your gonna be amazed at how sweet they are!

Bryan

ssabripo 04-29-2002 09:31 AM

Where and how much?

:yikes: where did you get them from (the fogs, and side bulbs), and how much???:eeps: :eeps:

Thanks!@:pimpin:

jpetch 04-29-2002 10:39 AM

Re: Where and how much?

Quote:

Originally posted by ssabripo
:yikes: where did you get them from (the fogs, and side bulbs), and how much???:eeps: :eeps:

Thanks!@:pimpin:

WWW.POWERBULBS.COM has a special for silvervisions where you get 2 sets (4 bulbs) plus a free set of bluevisions for about $40 USD plus you get free shipping from the UK! cant beat that deal. i just ordered mine a few days back. cant wait!

rodney 04-29-2002 10:43 AM

Will replacing stock xenon bulbs with 6000K decrease the life of the xenon system?

My friend brought this up and he told me that BMW would void the warranty on the whole headlight assembly if the 6000K caused any damage.

I would think that wouldn't happen though... even though it is a higher temperature...

StreetTrixE4six 04-29-2002 12:45 PM

How is the visibility of the silvervisions in the front corners at night w/ xenons? I wanna make sure they can be seen when I put the turn signals on. Especially w/ the 6000K's.

Bryan

ssabripo 04-29-2002 01:04 PM

Re: Re: Where and how much?

Quote:

Originally posted by jpetch

WWW.POWERBULBS.COM has a special for silvervisions where you get 2 sets (4 bulbs) plus a free set of bluevisions for about $40 USD plus you get free shipping from the UK! cant beat that deal. i just ordered mine a few days back. cant wait!

SO, you get the 4 bulbs (2 rear, 2 fronts) pLus the Bluevision Fog lights?? for about $40??:yikes: :yikes:

How long for shipping?

jpetch 04-29-2002 01:11 PM

Re: Re: Re: Where and how much?

Quote:

Originally posted by ssabripo

SO, you get the 4 bulbs (2 rear, 2 fronts) pLus the Bluevision Fog lights?? for about $40??:yikes: :yikes:

How long for shipping?

from what people have told me, it takes maybe 7 to 10 days to receive them. im in california, and its coming from london. and also the bluevisions are sidelights, not the foglights. check the website for more info. :thumbup: