E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Exterior (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   FS: New OEM Clubsport Splitters (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=340116)

imolazhp_ci 02-21-2006 10:53 PM

FS: New OEM Clubsport Splitters

hey guys. i purchased some OEM clubsport splitters awhile back and they have just been sitting in my garage. these are brand new and unpainted. i mounted them and they're just not really my style... they are brand new, all hardware included. asking just shoot me some offers. don't lowball please. the cheapest you will find these anywhere new is about $225 before tax/shipping. after tax they were about $250. so i think $200 is fair but i will be congenial. i really don't want to ship these and i recently closed my paypal account. so if they require shipping you can send me cash/personal check/money order whatever and i can provide you with tons of references from other members on here that can tell you i won't steal your money. thanks.
jonathan.

dny 02-21-2006 11:00 PM

i'll take this for 200 shipped to ny?

let me know or pm me your info so i can send the payment

imolazhp_ci 02-21-2006 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dny
i'll take this for 200 shipped to ny?

let me know or pm me your info so i can send the payment

if nobody local wants them by the end of the night you have dibs.

imolazhp_ci 02-22-2006 02:29 AM

bump!

Robbyrh10 03-05-2006 12:07 PM

Hey buddy! Still got these? I wouldnt mind seein them and maybe buyin them:)

GEt back to me when you can, thanks
Robby

ABC330i 03-05-2006 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci
hey guys. i purchased some OEM clubsport splitters awhile back and they have just been sitting in my garage. these are brand new and unpainted. i mounted them and they're just not really my style... they are brand new, all hardware included. asking just shoot me some offers. don't lowball please. the cheapest you will find these anywhere new is about $225 before tax/shipping. after tax they were about $250. so i think $200 is fair but i will be congenial. i really don't want to ship these and i recently closed my paypal account. so if they require shipping you can send me cash/personal check/money order whatever and i can provide you with tons of references from other members on here that can tell you i won't steal your money. thanks.
jonathan.

HOW ABOUT SOME PICS...I'M LOCAL IF THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE...:thumbup:
INTERESTED IF ROBBYRH10 DOES NOT WANT THEM...

A-

JoeK 03-05-2006 11:02 PM

Call me a noob, but are these fiberglass or plastic? Thanks.

imolazhp_ci 03-06-2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeK
Call me a noob, but are these fiberglass or plastic? Thanks.

hey everyone. sorry but i sold these last week. thanks for the interest though.