E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General BMW Model Discussion (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Oh my god! This is insane...... (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=346865)

Transporter99 03-13-2006 11:42 PM

Oh my god! This is insane......
 
Sorry if this is a repost (I did search). But damn! I thought the E90 M5 on 100shot NOS was nutz...........


http://bmwheaven.bmwsport.net/galler...t=45&pos=-2825

2000_328CI 03-13-2006 11:44 PM

he does a 8.3 sec 1/4 mile and gives the guy a head start and still destroys him :lmao:

Marlin311 03-13-2006 11:50 PM

:omg::omg::omg:

alexthegreek 03-14-2006 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2000_328CI
he does a 8.3 sec 1/4 mile and gives the guy a head start and still destroys him :lmao:

he didnt give him a head start its called bracket racing, where the drivers are handicapped according to their times, so if the m5 does the 1/4 mile in 8.3 seconds and the other car finishes in 10.3 seconds, the m5 has a 2 second handicap
then again he might just have been showing off:dunno:

L73087 03-14-2006 05:11 PM

German people are ****ing insane

hatchimon 03-14-2006 05:27 PM

WOW thats fast....wonder if it was automatic?

Rayce185 03-15-2006 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L73087
German people are ****ing insane

Reading helps:
Quote:

1129 hp M5 e34
VS Motor (Norway) dyno-tuned this BMW e34 M5 to 1129 horsepower!
;)

crazyro 03-15-2006 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transporter99
E90 M5

:confused:

SaN NizZLe 03-15-2006 09:29 AM

[quote=Transporter99]search). E90 M5


:lmao:

chamber36 03-15-2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexthegreek
he didnt give him a head start its called bracket racing, where the drivers are handicapped according to their times, so if the m5 does the 1/4 mile in 8.3 seconds and the other car finishes in 10.3 seconds, the m5 has a 2 second handicap
then again he might just have been showing off:dunno:

aka giving a head start

Alex 03-15-2006 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyro
:confused:

He's talking about this:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=338408

Alex 03-15-2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L73087
German people are ****ing insane

:slap:

It's from Norway.

Transporter99 03-15-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyro
:confused:


Whoops, sorry meant an E60. I was talking about E90's with a friend all day that day and everything turned into "E90 this, E90 that." I know my chassis codes ;)

Thanks Alex, I was referring (and probably should have elaborated) to a thread regarding an E60 M5 1/4 video with 100 shot of NOS, running mid 11's. I was drawing comparison from that.

bimmerbum46 03-15-2006 03:27 PM

sweet god

jEEliX 03-15-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatchimon
WOW thats fast....wonder if it was automatic?

:spit:




I get the feeling that not many of you guys go to drag races very often! ;)

E92M 03-15-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transporter99
Whoops, sorry meant an E60. I was talking about E90's with a friend all day that day and everything turned into "E90 this, E90 that." I know my chassis codes ;)

Thanks Alex, I was referring (and probably should have elaborated) to a thread regarding an E60 M5 1/4 video with 100 shot of NOS, running mid 11's. I was drawing comparison from that.

...you mean E34. Not E60. The E60 is the new one; E34 the vid you just posted.

Guess you don't know your chassis codes as well as you think. ;)

Transporter99 03-15-2006 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2K5 325i
...you mean E34. Not E60. The E60 is the new one; E34 the vid you just posted.

Guess you don't know your chassis codes as well as you think. ;)


Um, no. Apparently you can't read pal. If you read Alex's reply he graciously posted a link to that new E60 M5 1/4 mile run I was referring to. I was referring to THAT thread regarding some guy's 5.0L V10 E60 M5 that he added 100 shot of nitros, and did a quarter mile in the mid 11's.
I was making a simple reference that I thought that car was impressive, until I saw THIS movie with the E34 M5 with over 1100 hp. ???? IS that enough for you? :dunno:

E92M 03-15-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transporter99
Um, no. Apparently you can't read pal. If you read Alex's reply he graciously posted a link to that new E60 M5 1/4 mile run I was referring to. I was referring to THAT thread regarding some guy's 5.0L V10 E60 M5 that he added 100 shot of nitros, and did a quarter mile in the mid 11's.
I was making a simple reference that I thought that car was impressive, until I saw THIS movie with the E34 M5 with over 1100 hp. ???? IS that enough for you? :dunno:

Calling me pal was enough.

Vazily 03-16-2006 01:30 AM

Insane M5 :yikes:

vaio76109 03-18-2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatchimon
WOW thats fast....wonder if it was automatic?

It is.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use