E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Middle East (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=394604)

twins79 08-21-2006 01:13 AM

Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone!

I have wanted to create this thread for sometime but never really got around doing it. The purpose of this thread is to know a bit more about each other than just our nicknames. Of course you are not BINDED to introduce yourself but it will be nice to know everyone in here :)

I have known Bugatti (Asim) for few years now and he is the person who introduced me to this forum (thanks bug :bow:). He is one of the biggest car fanatics I have known. He knows technical specs of a zillion cars by heart!

The infamous Baki (Abdullah) – yep the guy who comes up with most number of posts in this forum BUT what makes him unique is that he has an art of making none of them useful :P …*kidding bro, u do a great job!*…

AD-Driver (Rashed) – genuinely a nice person but god forbid should you recommend him a spyder. He has a “gay fatwa” for everyone liking convertibles :tsk:

Monodose (Nabil) has a mean sounding GT3 and I have loved it more ever since I got a cocktail juice in celebration of the GT3! :drool:

Its been my pleasure to know all of you and I look forward getting acquainted with rest of the gang!

If u r unsure of what to write, just mention the following:
1) Your name
2) What you do or what you plan to do
3) Anything that you think we should know about u

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourselves! :thumbsup:

twins79 08-21-2006 01:15 AM

about me, or rather, about us:

We are identical twins – Nabil & Samir. We live in Sharjah and Chicago. Through this forum we can actually live in Dubai even when we are in Chicago! Yay :)

We work in our family business – TASRA.

We have been members of this forum for over 5 months now and absolutely love it! :drool:

Baki 08-21-2006 04:01 AM

:hmm: hmmmm ... my name is abdallah , my father is from syria and my mom is from palestine and i hold a canadian passport, and i was born and lived here all my life . Im 20 years old and study in Aud , hmmmm i love animals and the outdoors :P

go go ASTON MARTIN !!!!

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...201024x768.jpg

thebighash 08-21-2006 04:29 AM

hey all,
bighash = haitham
i'm 26 from lebanon
in uae for last 3 years, used to work in abu dhabi but moved last year to dubai
joined E46fanatics in Dec2004, then i spent big money to mod my 330Ci coz of this site :craig:
sold my bimmer and now saving for the Z4 M Coupe :drool: PM me for donations :)
peace :thumbsup:

EDIT: just noticed i joined the site in Jan2005 :eeps: anyways so you don't comment :D

Kain 08-21-2006 04:56 AM

Kain = Haris

21 and from Pakistan but have lived in 7 countries/cities/places. Which are Pakistan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Russia, Hungary, California, and Dubai. I am a business major and currently attending University of Wollongong in Dubai. I drive an E39 M5 (my first car) which I greatly love. :drool:

I'm basically an open-minded guy who is willing to do basically anything. :P

pakr1 08-21-2006 07:33 AM

pakr1 = pakistan and well r1 was the first bike i ever loved ( still havnt got it)
18 going to be 19 in september.
born in pakistan, lived in ireland for 12 years now in uae for the last 5 years.
study in middlesex in dubai :)

Zoey 08-21-2006 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pakr1 (Post 4759874)
study in middlesex in dubai :)

My Ex studies in that college.

I'm Zoheb. People call me Zoey or Z.
I am 23 turning 24 in oct.
Originally from India, rotted in the middle east my entire life. Saudi and then to Dubai.
Changed a lot of schools, basically cause i used to get thrown out. ( not something i'm proud of )
Dropped out of Wollongong in the first year.
Working in the family business for the past 5 years.
I live a very boring life :bawling:
And that is about it :)

Alim 08-21-2006 09:43 AM

Alim = Alim lol..

I'm 16, Living in the U.K and spend each and every holiday in Dubai, I met Dubai like 5 years ago at a stopover on the way to a wedding in Africa and ever since then I fell in love with it...the sights..the living...and most of all the cars...My mums brother lives in Dubai which is basically my house there....So when I've finished my studies to become an Architect..Inshallah I want to move to Dubai permanently...

You might wanna check this out.. http://www.meinfoway.co.uk/ its my uncles business which I join soon...

max_R34 08-21-2006 01:20 PM

im mohammed

im from the UAE im 19years old, i was introduced to this site by AD-Driver who i met in germany although living in the same hood for many years and having similar aquaintances

initialy i thought that this forum would be all abt BMW but i was shocked by its content and its members cause it rules

currently im studing in the Petroleum institute in AD doing my bachelors in Mechanical Enginering

if any more info is needed please be be free to PM me

sk123 08-21-2006 02:57 PM

Sk==Sami Khleif ,,(123>>just cause i couldnt get plain Sk)
19 years old studying and studing finance at aus and I'm 1/2Lebanese 1/2 palestinian and i was introduced to the site by Baki who was in the same school(Mawakeb) as me a few years ago...

Ramone 08-21-2006 04:10 PM

Ramone = Tarek

I'm Kuwaiti

Lived in Kuwait, Dubai, Holland and the U.S. for the first and only 21 years of my life.
Went to the U.S. when I was 15 for disciplinary school :eeps:
Took a gap year last year but now am back in the states :craig:

Am a student in Boston University. Haven't figured out my Major yet...stuck between Marine Biology, Business and Middle East Studies.

First Car: M3 Convertible
Next: 996 TT (inshallah)

Future: Either discovering a new species of squid in Madagascar or working with my father in Dubai. I'll tell you when I figure it out :P

Dilip 08-21-2006 06:25 PM

My Name is what the user name is thus Dilip :)

I am 22 years old and have lived all my life in the UAE with the first 12 years being in Abu Dhabi and now Dubai. Currently studying in University of Wollongong and graduating soon :craig: .

I had this Car Obsession since way back in my childhood being playing with Toy Cars (Now all broken up lol). But now its all abt test driving Cars. Not sure but i have pratically test driven any car which gets my eye on it :D

First Car: Vw Golf 2.0
Present: Vw Touareg V6 3.2

(lol same university Kain, how come i haven't seen ur M5)

akzz 08-21-2006 09:42 PM

akzz = Akshit (yes u may laugh if u wish, im immune 2 ppl making fun of my name :-))

I am 21 years old, was born in Delhi, India, lived in Kenya for 3 years, and been in Dubai since 1993. I am currently in Melbourne, Australia at the Monash University doing undergrad in Mechanical Engineering.

I'm a total car fanatic, and an avid supporter of Mercedes-Benz (i know this is a BMW forum), as have been brought up with Mercs all around (have a family business, that is a Mercedes Dealership in New Delhi, India).

I got introduced to the forum when I read about it in a car mag, I think it was Wheels. I know Dilip from school, hez another car crazy bloke.

First Car: VW Polo
Present Car: Mercedes-Benz C 320

arnab 08-22-2006 02:15 AM

arnab, same as the username..... grew up in Aubi Dhabi went to Canada for studies came back to Dubai....... Working on my own fashion brand, ready for launch in November.....yay....I love cars and bikes, have them both......

Zoey 08-22-2006 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnab (Post 4764219)
arnab, same as the username..... grew up in Aubi Dhabi went to Canada for studies came back to Dubai....... Working on my own fashion brand, ready for launch in November.....yay....I love cars and bikes, have them both......

can I be the male model for your brand ? :impulss: :chase:

Ramone 08-22-2006 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnab (Post 4764219)
arnab, same as the username.....

:hmm:

For real ?

Are you arab ? Because that would be too funny :rofl:

AD-Driver 08-23-2006 11:36 AM

well.. I am BORED

My name is Rashed - am 20. Born and raised in AD. Studied in only one school for the whole of my life. I used to be an excellent student, but I am only ok now - willing to work harder. I study Marketing and Management in Newcastle University - UK. I am married with one son (Mohammed 2-years)

Cars? My passion. I'd rather watch a top gear episode than have my dinner.

Football? My missed friend.. I played in Al-Wahda club for 3 years but my worth mentioning experiences are with the school team. Played in tournaments in Qatar, Alexandria and Cairo and won some - some of my best experiences in life. The reason why I mentioning football is because I miss it so much - I've not been playing much after coming to Newcastle :(

Willing to graduate enshallah and help my father and grandfather in Business :)

I carry no hard feelings towards anybody.. I accept critisicm.. accept jokes.. I fool around and like to play with everybody.. sometimes I am not serious when I need to be.. but normally you shouldnt worry about being yourself when I am around.. Shall I bore you more?? :P

lol @ what I wrote :lmao:

and btw.. the I am married part is not true :eeps:

Dilip 08-23-2006 12:12 PM

I was like MARRIED !! wtf :lmao:

sk123 08-23-2006 12:13 PM

ooof man,,i was just gonna ask!! like where'd that come from!! Married!!

twins79 08-23-2006 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD-Driver (Post 4770684)

I am married with one son (Mohammed 2-years)

and btw.. the I am married part is not true :eeps:

is the son part true?

:rofl: