E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Coming soon to a theater near you!!!! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=402204)

funkyman 09-14-2006 07:05 PM

Coming soon to a theater near you!!!!
 
Well guys it looks the 7 year long wait and agony might finally be over.The miracle will happen soon and i certainly have no more questions on the subject.Thanx for bearing with me.:excited: :excited: :read: :read: :excited: :excited: :argue: :hi: :ben: :bump: :bump:

See link below.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...=481320&page=8

TxZHP04 09-14-2006 08:57 PM

Good, now maybe you'll quit bugging everyone about turbos.... ;)

TaZaM3 09-14-2006 09:57 PM

OK anyone can say anything, the proof is not there. When we see some dyno's and vids of the car running, it will be better. Then when we actually here about it driving around everyday, tracking etc... we will know its good.

funkyman 09-14-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaZaM3 (Post 4872731)
OK anyone can say anything, the proof is not there. When we see some dyno's and vids of the car running, it will be better. Then when we actually here about it driving around everyday, tracking etc... we will know its good.

End of November be patiant.

TaZaM3 09-14-2006 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyman (Post 4872931)
End of November be patiant.



They also said by Bimmerfest at one point?:hmm:

GodSendsDeath 09-14-2006 11:46 PM

lol dun worry DA will beat them to it HAHAHAHA.

clean-m-tech330 09-15-2006 01:17 AM

^

I hear ATP has a kit coming out next month :excited: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

funkyman 09-15-2006 06:34 PM

I don`t know why you guys are laughing this company is as serious,realiable and big as AA and technikengineering and as you can see they are ready and inviting everyone for the opening release date.

OCswedishM3 09-15-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyman (Post 4876792)
I don`t know why you guys are laughing this company is as serious,realiable and big as AA and technikengineering and as you can see they are ready and inviting everyone for the opening release date.

In the Supra world...but i am eager to see what they do with BMW's. I dont think they have ever come out with a BMW kit before...correct me if im wrong

Chr325is 09-15-2006 07:26 PM

and they have someone from AEM doing the tuning on it with an AEM system, not the MSS54 ECU

funkyman 09-15-2006 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chr325is (Post 4876987)
and they have someone from AEM doing the tuning on it with an AEM system, not the MSS54 ECU

Actually i believe the guy is tuning the stock ECU ,he has somehow managed to.

funkyman 09-15-2006 11:29 PM

HorsepowerFreak
Supporting Vendor Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portland, OR
Cars: 2006 530i and 2006 330i
Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

I am pleased to report some good progress on our E46 turbo kits. We have overcome several of the obstacles that face many of the tuners attempting to make an M3 run in a non-linear boosted mode, as well as solutions for the drive by wire and dual vanos control. We will have dyno numbers and driveability results by the Sema Show (November 3). I plan to host a BMW dyno event in late November for those that want to get a ride in our prototype "Stage One" M3 or strap their own cars down. I would like to get a few Supercharged E46 M3's to show up. I will post up the details in another month.

Here are some pics of JP and I and the M3 with the transplant. I will release more information over the next few weeks, but I'm keeping much of our progress and implementation secret as it will be a competitive advantage for many years to come.
We will be rolling out E46 turbo kits in the following order...

1) 2001-2006 M3 (non SMG and SMG) - final prototype completion (non SMG) 12/31/2006, release date (non SMG) 3/15/2007, SMG will be slightly following this date.

2) 2001-2005 330 i, xi, ci - 1st prototype completion 3/15/2007 for "i" model, release date for "i" model 6/15/2007, "xi" and "ci" will be staggered following these dates.

3) 2001-2005 325 i, xi, ci
4) 1999-2000 328 i, ci
5) 1999-2000 323 i, ci
6) 2000-2003 M5 (E39)
7) 2000-2002 Z8 (E52)

Have a great holiday everyone.

Take care,
Chris.

________________

Chr325is 09-16-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyman (Post 4877798)
Actually i believe the guy is tuning the stock ECU ,he has somehow managed to.

any proof of this? Samir from Technik was originally tuning it, then I heard he was replaced by the guy from AEM.

funkyman 09-16-2006 10:43 PM

Call them.

Chr325is 09-17-2006 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyman (Post 4881113)
Call them.

No thanks, I don't really care about it that much, I just want to make sure you have your facts straight before you start posting nonsense.

russ330 09-17-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chr325is (Post 4882791)
No thanks, I don't really care about it that much, I just want to make sure you have your facts straight before you start posting nonsense.

:clap: :thumbup:

funkyman 09-18-2006 06:39 PM

Well anyway i couldn`t get a definitave answer on wether they were using the stock or a piggy back ECU,apparently due to competitive reasons so let`s just hold tight and see what happens.

cowmoo32 09-18-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCswedishM3 (Post 4876816)
In the Supra world...but i am eager to see what they do with BMW's. I dont think they have ever come out with a BMW kit before...correct me if im wrong

They've got a turbo'd E90 330i

OCswedishM3 09-18-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowmoo32 (Post 4888923)
They've got a turbo'd E90 330i

They have a kit for it...or just 1 turbo'd e90?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use