E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Angel eye ballast HELP PIC INSIDE (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=407654)

joserse46 10-03-2006 01:03 PM

Angel eye ballast HELP PIC INSIDE
 
Ok so I found a ballast to be faulty and bimmian wants to get like $95 for a new one:banghead: I don't know exactly what kit i have they came with the OEM headlights I bought from someone but they look like the Titanium v2 ones one bimmian's web site here is the pic of it

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/279/ignitor002be7.jpg

mfanatic325 10-03-2006 01:35 PM

LOL WTFFFFFFFF $95?!...I say get a whole new angel eye kit for that price =D...sorry, I'm no help <=[ I dunno where to get ballasts for good price...maybe one of the nice sponsors can help you out? :bawling:

l4zy 10-03-2006 01:43 PM

that "ballast" is just an inverter. you can get any cheap cold cathode kit for $10 at a computer store and take the inverters. try that and see if it works. if it doesn't return it. :thumbup:

Bostonbimmer 10-03-2006 01:57 PM

wow wait I had my inverters burn out and got new ones shipped to me for 25 dollars a piece from Jlevi StreetWerks. Send them a e-mail and they will take car of you.

NorthJersey 3er 10-03-2006 01:58 PM

95 bucks is a rip. I dont like them over there...

bimmerblvd 10-03-2006 02:48 PM

If you need one, we have extra ones, just pay for shipping. pm us:hi:

manydubs 10-03-2006 03:01 PM

That is a sweet hookup from bimmerblvd!

joserse46 10-03-2006 03:05 PM

SWEET thanks PM sent you'll also have to send me a sticker to replace the BIMMIAN one :thumbsup:

Alex 10-03-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bimmerblvd (Post 4955299)
If you need one, we have extra ones, just pay for shipping. pm us:hi:

:thumbup:

l4zy 10-03-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bimmerblvd (Post 4955299)
If you need one, we have extra ones, just pay for shipping. pm us:hi:

:thumbsup:

chigga 10-03-2006 05:05 PM

bmw blvd!! i want 2 how much for shipping.. BIMMIAN.COM really sucks for after sales servicing their customer with warranty.

PreppyR6 10-03-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chigga (Post 4955982)
bmw blvd!! i want 2 how much for shipping.. BIMMIAN.COM really sucks for after sales servicing their customer with warranty.

Not disagreeing with you, but it might depend whether you bought from them initially or not, as opposed to buying them used from another member, but I dont know the details of your case...therefore, not disagreeing with you

Edison@JleviSW 10-03-2006 08:21 PM

Lol $95 is a joke. We can get you a new ballast, just send us an email, sales@jlevisw.com

ronsega 10-04-2006 01:41 AM

http://www.vibelights.com/alduin.html

I'm using these right now. painted them with engine enamel paint. Swapped out my end connectors with the ones that was on the bad inverter onto these, works very good. $4.50 each FTW!!!

ronsega 10-04-2006 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonbimmer (Post 4955088)
wow wait I had my inverters burn out and got new ones shipped to me for 25 dollars a piece from Jlevi StreetWerks. Send them a e-mail and they will take car of you.


$25 is a joke ....

Chris@Bimmian 10-04-2006 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joserse46 (Post 4954868)
Ok so I found a ballast to be faulty and bimmian wants to get like $95 for a new one:banghead: I don't know exactly what kit i have they came with the OEM headlights I bought from someone but they look like the Titanium v2 ones one bimmian's web site here is the pic of it

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/279/ignitor002be7.jpg

Hi Jose,

Who said it was $95? Replacements are $25 per ballast. Which is standard for most companies.

You too, can contact us for replacements... please click on the link in my signature and we can help you out from there.

I can also be reached at 1.888.884.4269. You guys got a question regarding products or pertaining to sales... please don't hesitate to get a hold of me. You can also PM me directly.

Chris

RedBarron 10-04-2006 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronsega (Post 4958105)
http://www.vibelights.com/alduin.html

I'm using these right now. painted them with engine enamel paint. Swapped out my end connectors with the ones that was on the bad inverter onto these, works very good. $4.50 each FTW!!!

Nice find.

joserse46 10-20-2006 10:20 PM

Bimmerblvd thanks for the hook up. It's funny when vendors say one thing on the forums then tell you another on the phone (trying to sell you a whole set)

THANKS AGAIN BIMMERBLVD FOR KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use