E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   -GRAND TUNINGWERKS- First to offers In-House ECU Tuning!!! on Fanatics!! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=434426)

GT werks 01-11-2007 05:45 PM

-GRAND TUNINGWERKS- First to offers In-House ECU Tuning!!! on Fanatics!!

Hi guys,

Grand Tuningwerks is proud to announce that we are now offering In-House ECU tuning for fanatics that crave for affordable tuning with great results.

here are lists for BMWs.
http://gtuningwerks.com/gallery/albu...ist_resize.jpg

Things to consider:
-Not all models are posted above, the best update would probably be to call us directly and we will be able to check with the tuner right away
-Not all makes are listed above, if you wish to have a quote for another car, PM or contact me.
-Read the gains up from standard to the octane level suited in your area.
-Custom tuning is available and providing a dyno is most beneficial as well as list of your mods.

The Software:
Includes a 7-day unconditional satisfaction guarantee from POS, with a standard 1year guarantee should anything happen to the software in this time (i.e. evil dealership reflashes). We fully back-up your OEM software according to VIN# in our database should you have the need to be reflashed to stock. For additional details about the warranty, contact us.

Shipping:
We ship as fast as you ship to us i.e. you'll only have to pay for shipping one time. We suggest overnighting and insuring an ECU for the shortest turnaround time possible. More information will be provided when ordering.

Payment:
most major creditcards are accepted (ideally we would like you to call in for a consultation.) we also accept paypal payment with customer taking care of the paypal fee.

As always, for more information, ask me and I'll answer as soon as humanly possible.

*All prices are subject to change, this is a RETAIL pricelist for the Fanatics.

GT werks 01-11-2007 05:54 PM

Here is an example of the tune done by our in-house tuner for FrankW's C32 AMG with pulley, intake, and exhaust. It is only an initial tune. More will be done when more mods are added.

351rwhp/353lb-ft tq.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/2...nographvi4.jpg

mach330 01-11-2007 06:04 PM

where u located in SoCal? how long does it take? you can do zhp right?

GT werks 01-12-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach330 (Post 5364709)
where u located in SoCal? how long does it take? you can do zhp right?

Hi,

our tuner is located in Hermosa Beach. The install should take no longer than 45min-1hr tops. and yup we can do zhp.

once ordered we will send you a prove of purchase to you and to our installer and schedule a time that's suitable for you to go in and do the tuning.

regards

GT werks 01-18-2007 04:51 PM

Currently we are offering 10% discount on the ECU tuning. :)

mach330 01-18-2007 05:06 PM

do u have dyno on the zhp's? so when we take it to get it tune, we don't pay anymore correct to do the install? or is that another fee altogether? for the guarantee, you can only don 1 yr so after a yr when the dealer reflashes, you gotta pay again? can you tell me more about that part of warranty?

kbz808 01-18-2007 09:56 PM

:str8pimpi hmm... interesting.. tell me more about it when i see you
:bump:

GT werks 01-22-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach330 (Post 5397942)
do u have dyno on the zhp's? so when we take it to get it tune, we don't pay anymore correct to do the install? or is that another fee altogether? for the guarantee, you can only don 1 yr so after a yr when the dealer reflashes, you gotta pay again? can you tell me more about that part of warranty?

yes, the list above includes the install. if in any case the dealer reflashes your ECU you can just send it back to us/tuner and we can flash it for you again since all the data will be stored in the tuner's system. 3-chances for the first year (if in any way the ECU is reflashed by the dealer) and after that there will be service charge (not much). And if there are hardware changes such as added supercharger, etc and the retune can go up to 50% of the original purchase price depending on when the original software was purchased. i..e. the shorter time in between the upgrade tune will be charged less. There is also a money back guarantee offered by the tuner. :)

GT werks 01-22-2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbz808 (Post 5399469)
:str8pimpi hmm... interesting.. tell me more about it when i see you
:bump:

will do. :)

GT werks 01-22-2007 05:32 PM

Please PM us for Pricing. The tuning are available for 99% of the BMW models including the newer models.

M3WannaBEE 01-22-2007 10:39 PM

Can you guys do tuning for a M3 for NOS? also can you pm a price

thank you

gomikeyp 01-22-2007 10:55 PM

Can you provide a before and after dyno sheet of the 330?

GT werks 01-24-2007 06:14 PM

PM sent.

gomikeyp, I'll ask for the dyno graph from the tuner if they have it available.