E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Polls & Surveys - Please Participate! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Who else hates angel eyes? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=442523)

sna77 02-07-2007 08:54 PM

Who else hates angel eyes?
 
I've always wanted to start this thread.... I figure I'll probably get flamed, and some sponsor will call Tim and get me banned or have the thread deleted, but f' it, I’m probably too old to be wasting time on an Internet forum... :)

I'm just not a fan of angel eyes on e46s... I don’t know why exactly… I just don’t like them… It’s nothing personal to all of you that have. I’m not calling your mommy fat, or saying your car is ugly… Just personal preference… And wondering if there are others besides me out there who feel this way too…

Vote!

BMW Loe 02-07-2007 08:55 PM

I have mixed feelings.

sna77 02-07-2007 08:57 PM

Well that didn't take long to get moved out of General... Mods: Please move it back so it gets more exposure....

Ablanco6789 02-07-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sna77 (Post 5499410)
I've always wanted to start this thread.... I figure I'll probably get flamed, and some sponsor will call Tim and get me banned or have the thread deleted, but f' it, I’m probably too old to be wasting time on an Internet forum...

I'm just not a fan of angel eyes on e46s... I don’t know why exactly… I just don’t like them… It’s nothing personal to all of you that have. I’m not calling your mommy fat, or saying your car is ugly… Just personal preference… And wondering if there are others besides me out there who feel this way too…

Vote!

:lmao: :wtf: :drama: in that case ive always wanted to use those smileys

lol this is random

jon323i 02-07-2007 09:02 PM

I'm w/ you man... I dont like them either. I just think they look dumb. I really don't like 'bling' lighting

bluecougar 02-07-2007 09:03 PM

like them

Jabboure36 02-07-2007 09:03 PM

i dono i like them a lot but i mean everyone has their own opinions....btw i love ur car in summer/spring mode

DiscoStu 02-07-2007 09:04 PM

They look alittle off on E36s. However, they flow perfectly with the E46 body IMO. I love them, they were the first thing i added to my car.

sna77 02-07-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecougar (Post 5499445)
like them

Thanks for moving the thread back Mel. :)

And I I still love your car... even with the angel eyes. haha. :str8pimpi

Aerick 02-07-2007 09:06 PM

I love them and can't imagine my car without them.

sna77 02-07-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerick (Post 5499467)
I love them and can't imagine my car without them.

I've heard people have been pulled over for them before... Not original equipment or something... Not sure if its BS or not, but I remember hearing it a while back...

Limen 02-07-2007 09:09 PM

They look great on the E46

Transporter99 02-07-2007 09:10 PM

I too am mixed about it. Seems certain colors don't look good. I like more of a stock-look, but that's me. Better contrast. :)

4ngie 02-07-2007 09:15 PM

Voted.

I noticed that the ones who don't like them have almost completely (if not completely) stock cars. :)

dc10zayghami 02-07-2007 09:15 PM

i love em!!

Edison@JleviSW 02-07-2007 09:17 PM

Woops I clicked no by accident but you know how I feel about them ;)

bluecougar 02-07-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sna77 (Post 5499459)
Thanks for moving the thread back Mel. :)

And I I still love your car... even with the angel eyes. haha. :str8pimpi

;) np!

haha and I still love your car ...even without angel eyes :P

4ngie 02-07-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW (Post 5499519)
Woops I clicked no by accident but you know how I feel about them ;)

lol :neener:

hi its me alec 02-07-2007 09:21 PM

I love them (i've had two completely different sets and both have been awesome). The ones I currently have are great in that they look completely OEM and match the stock headlight/foglight bulbs perfectly. The 6000k chromiums I used to have were great to me though, I got so many looks and stuff. I'm gonna move back to those before summer.

ROOFLESS 02-07-2007 09:21 PM

love them...they look crazy in ppls rearview mirrors


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use