E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Suspension and Braking (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   FS: TEIN Basic Coilovers.....Going For CHEAP! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=473029)

rana 05-18-2007 01:36 AM

FS: TEIN Basic Coilovers.....Going For CHEAP!
 
Hi Guys,

Im selling my TEIN Basic Coilovers...Ive had them on my 04 320i for about half a year and only driven 2500 km on them....They are in great shape (just some chipped paint) and I still have ALL the parts that came with them.

I am asking for $700 Canadian = $630 USD (SHIPPING EXTRA)

HERE ARE THE PICS:

Everything Toghether
http://www.design-science.net/tein_pic1.jpg

Front
http://www.design-science.net/tein_pic2.jpg

Rear
http://www.design-science.net/tein_pic3.jpg

Misc Parts
http://www.design-science.net/tein_pic4.jpg

And I will Prodigiously Pack all items in the Following:
http://www.design-science.net/tein_pic5.jpg

:hi:

shady3one3 05-18-2007 07:05 PM

you can buy them new for that price, just FYI

freshprince2421 05-18-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shady3one3 (Post 6038966)
you can buy them new for that price, just FYI

$630 American? Not from any of our sponsors you can't.

rana 05-18-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shady3one3 (Post 6038966)
you can buy them new for that price, just FYI

Pls show me where...

rana 05-18-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshprince2421 (Post 6039735)
$630 American? Not from any of our sponsors you can't.

Thanks...

I checked Mod Bargains and the go for $800 new (assuming Mod Bargains is the cheapest)

TitaniumCranium 05-19-2007 02:20 AM

What's the fitment on these besides the one your car and the drop relative to sport suspsension.

deafboy 05-19-2007 02:30 AM

Dude...how have I never met you.... i can literally see white rock right now.

TitaniumCranium 05-19-2007 10:21 AM

And I actually live in Mount Vernon so I'm not far either!

rana 05-19-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitaniumCranium (Post 6040292)
What's the fitment on these besides the one your car and the drop relative to sport suspsension.

I will double check the fitment using the product number but from what I can recall, I believe it fits all e46 sedan models (maybe even coupes?)...

You can adjust these coilovers untill your tires tuck underneath the fender (Front and Rear)...thats how low you can go with these things...

I had them set so that there was barely a 1 finger gap in the front, and a 1.5 finger gap at the back...

But you can definately slam your car if thats what you want to do..

rana 05-19-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deafboy (Post 6040308)
Dude...how have I never met you.... i can literally see white rock right now.

haha....well can you see me waving? :hi:

tblue3cibm 05-19-2007 09:40 PM

why did you label "bubble wrap" :lmao:

rana 05-20-2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tblue3cibm (Post 6042897)
why did you label "bubble wrap" :lmao:

I was labeling everything else so I was like...what the hell...:rofl:

deafboy 05-20-2007 02:30 AM

:rofl: I was wondering what that was, good thing you labeled it....lol

OT: Well I might be heading up to Van City next weekend with some WA people, you should meet up with us.... :hi:

rana 05-20-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deafboy (Post 6043730)
:rofl: I was wondering what that was, good thing you labeled it....lol

OT: Well I might be heading up to Van City next weekend with some WA people, you should meet up with us.... :hi:

Sure...Ill see if I can make it....Just let me know where you guys are gonng be hanging out...

mister wiggles 05-20-2007 09:08 PM

pm sent. i want.

deafboy 05-20-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rana (Post 6045757)
Sure...Ill see if I can make it....Just let me know where you guys are gonng be hanging out...

people in the group backed out :( maybe next time :hi:

rana 05-23-2007 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deafboy (Post 6047160)
people in the group backed out :( maybe next time :hi:

oh well....np


Still for sale...

SMG_330ci 05-23-2007 11:52 PM

Would these fit my 2001 330ci??

SMG_330ci 05-24-2007 09:58 PM

One more thing..how low can I go in these since I have my fenders rolled already. I want to go atleast 2.5 inches all around, will these allow me to achieve that?!

rana 05-25-2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMG_330ci (Post 6069430)
One more thing..how low can I go in these since I have my fenders rolled already. I want to go atleast 2.5 inches all around, will these allow me to achieve that?!

i think you might be able too...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use