E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Suspension and Braking (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   FS: H&R Race Springs (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=479609)

hi its me alec 06-10-2007 11:56 PM

FS: H&R Race Springs
 
Here's the drop they give, about 1/2 of a finger gap all around.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8207/img5626wp8.jpg
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3436/img5955hf4.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7489/img5633pr8.jpg


The springs will come off my car as soon as the coilovers come (should be in the next couple weeks here). So, in the meantime, I'd like to figure these things out and get them sold to someone. My reason for selling these for the coils is that I'd like to be lower (which is why I got KW V2...)

They'll fit all e46 non-M and non-xi. The drop and finger gap will end up the exact same whether you have sport or non-sport suspension right now.

Price is 150 shipped or 120 picked up in Minneapolis.

Jelly335 06-11-2007 12:26 AM

any adjustments i need for my 19 inch rims? will there be rubbing. not sure yet

hi its me alec 06-11-2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JELBMW330I (Post 6150335)
any adjustments i need for my 19 inch rims? will there be rubbing. not sure yet

doesnt look like it judging by your sig pic

BYeLisToK 06-11-2007 01:18 AM

Hey Alec... how many miles do these have on them? How long do springs usually last? what's your paypal addy? I'll send you the money right now. Thanks.

hi its me alec 06-11-2007 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYeLisToK (Post 6150589)
Hey Alec... how many miles do these have on them? How long do springs usually last? what's your paypal addy? I'll send you the money right now. Thanks.

- these have about 16k on them.

- springs should last for hundreds of thousands of miles, so you don't have to worry about that really.. the only things that really 'wear' in a suspension are the shocks and bushings.

- pming you my paypal right now

:)

SWINFORD 06-11-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi its me alec (Post 6152775)
- these have about 16k on them.

- springs should last for hundreds of thousands of miles, so you don't have to worry about that really.. the only things that really 'wear' in a suspension are the shocks and bushings.

- pming you my paypal right now

:)

If he doesnt buy them i want dibs PM me alec and let me know

hi its me alec 06-11-2007 06:38 PM

sold to BYeLisToK :)

FutureMD32 06-12-2007 07:33 PM

love the car, love the color, love the photography...mucho props...very different!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use