E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Polls & Surveys - Please Participate! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Sedan Or Coupe? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=507153)

win-by-miles 09-21-2007 04:30 PM

Sedan Or Coupe?
 
what do you like more and why?\


back in my younger days (when i was 18) i thought coupe was the coolest thing ever, now that im 19, i actally like the sedan more...

CShell 09-21-2007 04:54 PM

5 year old son to get in and out of the back.

knight11 09-21-2007 04:57 PM

I drive a sedan, and before that i drove a sedan, and guess what before that i drove a sedan as well. I HATE SEDANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censor::censor: :banghead:

But as long as ur parents pay, they decide :( But yeah, coupe are way way nicer!

Titaniumkid 09-21-2007 04:59 PM

Coupes are way nicer, thus the 5 grand higher pricing.

but my titanium 4 door still looks sick anyways :)

DJSirkit 09-21-2007 05:01 PM

Coupes I love it that i don't have to worry about kids its just me and room for a fine chic

win-by-miles 09-21-2007 05:33 PM

but coupes cant have sex in the back seat :)

e36guywantse46 09-21-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by win-by-miles (Post 6642248)
but coupes cant have sex in the back seat :)

Uhhhh trust me, yes you can:pimpin:

Oh, and coupes of course. Much sportier looking. I do like sedans, but they just remind me of a family car. The coupe is a true bachelors car:str8pimpi

Haha why do you think bmw put LEDs on the coupes and not sedans? Duh, because we are the best:thumbsup:

win-by-miles 09-21-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e36guywantse46 (Post 6642272)
Uhhhh trust me, yes you can:pimpin:

Oh, and coupes of course. Much sportier looking. I do like sedans, but they just remind me of a family car. The coupe is a true bachelors car:str8pimpi

Haha why do you think bmw put LEDs on the coupes and not sedans? Duh, because we are the best:thumbsup:

i have LED's on my sedan, does that make me the best?

ROOFLESS 09-21-2007 07:35 PM

coupes ftw....

but i doo appreciate a nicely done up sedan....infact i almost bought a white facekift sedan in the spring but i changed my mind at the last min....i figured im a single guy, i live on my own and i have no kids....why do i nedd 4 doors?

e34werkz 09-21-2007 07:40 PM

I do like the look of coupes but not having to get out to let people in the back is great. Sedans are equally hot IMO.

Kris.R 09-21-2007 07:41 PM

I love both.......I bought the sedan because I liked the fact that it was practical....I was going to buy a coupe at first that was the exact same thing as my car just 2-doors:craig:

blackbeam05 09-21-2007 08:23 PM

I'm gonna rem all u guys when ur selling ur cars stating,"perfect interior"...i'll rem to look for love stains

Sneaky 09-23-2007 08:37 PM

I dunno my sedan looks sick but now im thinking I should have bought a coupe. Theres nothing like the swagger of pulling up somewhere in a 2 door luxury car, Coupes are also way more sporty. But sedans are more professional and theres just something gangster about a 4 door BMW, ie movies like the transporter, ronin, baumer, ect. Its also nice to put my **** in the back seat on the way home from school or work. I dunno In a perfect world id have a sedan for a daily driver and an M3 or z4 roadser for the weekened. :str8pimpi

ED8661 10-04-2007 08:50 AM

im driving the sedan now kinda bored with the coupe.. i used to own Nissan Skyline.

2000_328CI 10-04-2007 09:08 AM

prefer the looks of the coupe and, while the extra two doors are more practical for entry, the coupe has (seemingly) similar legroom to the sedans...

coupes FTW

M3kka 12-16-2007 12:17 AM

After owning turbo hatchback and NA teg (Both coupes), I somehow began to prefer the looks of 4 doors. Now i love my sedan. Next car is a 335 sedan as well. No kids neither.

///A 12-23-2007 07:24 PM

I like to not pull down my seat for some body to get in :D

From the E46 Chasis though...

Facelift Sedan > facelift coupe

prefacelift coupe > prefacelift sedan

eforty6ix 12-23-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///A (Post 7121270)
I like to not pull down my seat for some body to get in :D

From the E46 Chasis though...

Facelift Sedan > facelift coupe

prefacelift coupe > prefacelift sedan

:dunno: What can you say to that- its like directly outta the Bimmer Bible. Can I get an amen?

///A 12-24-2007 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eforty6ix (Post 7121569)
:dunno: What can you say to that- its like directly outta the Bimmer Bible. Can I get an amen?

:thumbsup: amen

Sneaky 12-24-2007 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///A (Post 7121270)
I like to not pull down my seat for some body to get in :D

From the E46 Chasis though...

Facelift Sedan > facelift coupe

prefacelift coupe > prefacelift sedan



Agreed, but only because of the m3. Everytime I see a facelift coupe I always think to myself...Why not spend the money on an M3.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use