E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   BMW nightmare, anyone? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=518)

Toast 04-13-2002 05:11 PM

BMW nightmare, anyone?
 
1 Attachment(s)
This is what happens when you walk away from your car for more than 2 minutes...

Evil friends started mounting an Impreza spoiler on your car for no reason! :mad: And its not even in the same color as my car too :mad:

:pimpin:

threeserious 04-13-2002 05:15 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHH that was your car everyone was making an ordeal out of????? DAMN atleast we know it wasnt serious now!!! thank god!!!

Toast 04-13-2002 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
at least its removable :tongue:
We're having fun while helping a friend to install a new spoiler :D

on a side note, here's how it looks like on a GTI

Harvinator 04-13-2002 07:32 PM

Damn, attach a net at the back and you could play hockey with that thing :lmao:

Enarchy 04-13-2002 07:48 PM

now put it on the hyndai!!! LOL

Sun 04-13-2002 08:07 PM

A shopping cart ?

stanmo 04-13-2002 09:51 PM

no.. a sushi table... an alternative for sohjai...

deejm 04-13-2002 11:59 PM

just put it on your car...u'll be the only one..hehe..j/k dude...

mcabr 04-16-2002 02:31 PM

are you dumb?
 
That is the stupidest looking thing that I have ever seen. I bet it makes your car go real fast huh...Maybe just makes your passengers get away fast so that nobody sees what car they came in.

Senad 04-16-2002 02:33 PM

Re: are you dumb?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by mcabr
That is the stupidest looking thing that I have ever seen. I bet it makes your car go real fast huh...Maybe just makes your passengers get away fast so that nobody sees what car they came in.
maybe you should read the post!

Keeferno 04-16-2002 03:33 PM

Ha ha ha, nice. Mcabr, what's up with the flame? Especially without reading the post.

mcabr 04-16-2002 04:40 PM

funny because....
 
it is just funny because I know you don't make something like that so it must have been bought...and I just ask why???

Keeferno 04-16-2002 04:43 PM

Re: funny because....
 
Quote:

Originally posted by mcabr
it is just funny because I know you don't make something like that so it must have been bought...and I just ask why???
Oh man, haven't you heard? That's the COOL thing to do!:D

mcabr 04-16-2002 04:48 PM

Your right
 
You know you might be right. I wanna be down. where can I get one?

Toast 04-16-2002 04:49 PM

Re: are you dumb?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by mcabr
That is the stupidest looking thing that I have ever seen. I bet it makes your car go real fast huh...Maybe just makes your passengers get away fast so that nobody sees what car they came in.
Calm down man, its just a joke. :pimpin:

mcabr 04-16-2002 05:07 PM

I know its a joke
 
I wasn't mad I just think that those spoilers are so funny looking and there are all kinds of people here in this city that have them. It is my fault and I admit it that I thought it was serious at first but then I got put in my place. Thanks guys.

Full Time Hit Man 04-16-2002 07:05 PM

Lol. That's just nasty. ;)

Toast 04-16-2002 08:01 PM

Re: I know its a joke
 
Quote:

Originally posted by mcabr
I wasn't mad I just think that those spoilers are so funny looking and there are all kinds of people here in this city that have them. It is my fault and I admit it that I thought it was serious at first but then I got put in my place. Thanks guys.
no worries :pimpin:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use