E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Introducing a Bimmertools EXCLUSIVE! Torque Spec Reference Cards (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=557922)

ken@bimmertools 03-20-2008 08:06 PM

Introducing a Bimmertools EXCLUSIVE! Torque Spec Reference Cards

Get one FREE with any purchase of $20 or more! See details below.

Tired of digging through manuals and reading countless online guides just to find one simple torque specification? We were, too.

Bimmertools has researched and compiled more than SIXTY of the most common DIY torque specifications, and printed them on one 3"x5" reference card.

These two-sided cards are packed with information. Torque values are provided in both Newton Meters (Nm) and Foot Pounds (Ft/Lb). Broken down by job type, we've included specs for work related to:

Oil Change, Cooling System, Electrical, Drivetrain, Front Axle, Rear Axle, Brakes, Wheel Lugs, Sway Bars, Steering, Differentials, and Suspension.

Printed with text that is extremely clear and easy to read, every coated card comes with its own clear plastic protective sleeve.

Currently, these cards are only available for E46 Non-M, Non-Xi. Those models are coming soon!

For a limited time during this introductory period, you can get one FREE with any purchase of $20 or more. You must add the card to your shopping cart (item is linked below - click the photo), and enter coupon code CARD at checkout. The cost of the card will be automatically removed. All orders are processed manually, coupon code only valid with torque spec card and $20 purchase.

Don't work on your car again without one of these extremely handy reference cards. Click the photo below for details or to order.

(photo below shows two cards to illustrate front and back sides)
http://www.alkendesign.com/E461-1.jpg
Torque values blurred to protect our investment!

As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me directly - ken@bimmertools.com.

Thanks for looking!

Special thanks to JPR!

Snik 03-20-2008 08:09 PM

Yessur, I shall be getting mine soon.

6-speed 03-21-2008 10:35 AM

That's awesome! Now I gotta find something to buy from you guys!

Custom3 03-21-2008 10:36 AM

thats cool and FREE...awesome

ken@bimmertools 03-21-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6-speed (Post 7602121)

I can help you decide, if you want... :)

drag0n 03-21-2008 04:18 PM

hey i just purchased a 36mm oil filter socket from you guys! Can i add this in with that order as well ?!?!? Thank you

ken@bimmertools 03-21-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drag0n (Post 7603947)
hey i just purchased a 36mm oil filter socket from you guys! Can i add this in with that order as well ?!?!? Thank you

No problem!

The sockets just arrived today - I'll send a card out with your shipment!

Thanks again for the order and support.

Ken

silver03-330i 03-21-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6-speed (Post 7602121)

Same here!

ken@bimmertools 03-21-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver03-330i (Post 7604399)
Same here!

If you're having that much trouble... a few of our best sellers are:

1. Peake Research BMW Specific Code Reader/Reset Tools. Click Here

2. Motive Products Black Label Brake Bleeder Click Here

3. SK 1/2", 25-250 Ft/Lb torque wrench Click Here

4. BMW Specialty Socket Combo Click Here

5. Motive Products Oil Extractor Click Here

6. The BEST fan clutch tool combo you'll ever use Click Here

and several hundred other tools that you can't possibly live without... Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help deciding - ken@bimmertools.com

Ken

Nismode 03-22-2008 12:28 AM

Hmm, where in NJ are you located? Maybe a pickup would work out better...

silver03-330i 03-22-2008 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken@bimmertools (Post 7605633)
If you're having that much trouble... a few of our best sellers are:

1. Peake Research BMW Specific Code Reader/Reset Tools. Click Here

2. Motive Products Black Label Brake Bleeder Click Here

3. SK 1/2", 25-250 Ft/Lb torque wrench Click Here

4. BMW Specialty Socket Combo Click Here

5. Motive Products Oil Extractor Click Here

6. The BEST fan clutch tool combo you'll ever use Click Here

and several hundred other tools that you can't possibly live without... Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help deciding - ken@bimmertools.com

Ken

Yeah, I've bought a few of those already. Time to go shopping...

BM-MAN 04-02-2008 08:19 PM

Yeah... Can't wait to get mine with the Extractor...

Born Again 05-04-2009 02:44 PM

can u post a pdf for us?

ken@bimmertools 05-04-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again (Post 9897383)
can u post a pdf for us?

Are you really asking me to give away - to thousands and thousands of viewers - a product that is the result of months of research, cross referencing, triple resource verification, design, and printing?

This is a product that we invested time and money in, and that we sell for a VERY reasonable price ($5.00 shipped) - we even include these cards with many purchases. The cards are durable and come in a protective plastic sleeve for years of use in your tool box. They have value beyond the information printed on them.

Not to be offensive, but I'm not sure that offering that information for free is in my company's best interest.

Ken

Born Again 05-04-2009 06:21 PM

Ken much of the torque specs are public knowledge on this and other forums but I do appreciate the collection of bmw specs on one piece of paper.

I'm confused to what this research u speak of? Doesn't bmw dictate specifications from factory?

ken@bimmertools 05-04-2009 07:19 PM

You generally have answered your own question. No one has compiled this type of spec collection before (to my knowledge). We did not simply cut and paste a list of specs from another source - because that does not exist. First, we needed to figure out what the most common DIY projects were and assemble the common fasteners from those jobs. Then, we had to research - using three independent sources for accuracy - what specs were involved with that job. Let me repeat - the specs had to be found within descriptions of a particular job. Because there is no master list, and because sources like the TIS cover many models for a specific job, we had to then compile the specs that were E46 specific. To that end, due to the variety WITHIN THE E46 CHASSIS, we had to narrow it down further to E46 Non-M, Non-Xi to be safe - not to mention needing to specify U.S. Spec cars only (there's a difference for Euro models and others).

If there was no work involved with this, you wouldn't be asking for the list - and I wouldn't have created a very successful and popular product. Not everyone wants to dig through a full DIY write up to get a spec - so we did that RESEARCH for you.

Ken