E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   **Euro-Spec | Double Din Bezel | Just In! ** (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=591341)

James@Euro-Spec 07-13-2008 03:55 AM

**Euro-Spec | Double Din Bezel | Just In!**

**Introducing Our E46 double din bezel with vertical adjustment & Complete Installation kit**

Fits all E46 series (3 Series 1998+)

About the Double Din Bezel:

industrial manufactured bezel; ABS plastic; heat and UV resistant

based on 3D drawing design; resulting in exact measurements and perfect fitments

same surface in matte/black with slight structure as found in BMW E46 models

no shrink marks or blemishes

Special Introductory offer: $135.00 shipped! (continental US only; international orders please send PM)

http://modeonemedia.com/euro-spec/double_din.jpg

What's in the Complete Installation Kit?

The install kit will include the double din bezel as described above along with the following:

metal frame (V2A high quality metal) for covering the climate box opening

metal frame (V2A high quality metal) for holding the 2DIN radio

isolation tape

air cond. brace/adapter

all Screws needed

Special Introductory offer: $240.00 shipped! (continental US only; international orders please send PM)

http://modeonemedia.com/euro-spec/dd_accs_pak.jpg

:woot:

James@Euro-Spec 07-13-2008 03:57 AM

By the way, let's do a super duper special on the Complete Kit!!!

The FIRST 10 sets of the Complete Kit will be sold at $225.00, shipped!

Get it now!!!

SmoKeNfLY 07-13-2008 07:04 AM

What is the price for the kit regularly? I don't want to pull the trigger unless I know I NEED to pull the trigger. I don't plan on doing the double din till after my clutch but if the special price is a steal compared to the regular price then I might just have to. I'm sure many members will jump on this though :thumbsup:

deafboy 07-13-2008 02:19 PM

Any pics of it installed...

I wasnt planning on this... but I might want to. haha

jvcajita 07-13-2008 05:38 PM

I know this is for E46 fitment but by any chance this would work on an e39? i'm currently on a waiting list to get the pioneer f series double navi...and this product would help if i didn't have to get one fabricated...thanks!

bmwstephen 07-13-2008 05:50 PM

omg someone buy this and install it already and make DIY!!!

russ330 07-13-2008 05:53 PM

Okay, talk to me like I'm retarded (I said "like" :P ). Other than the HVAC relocation kit from the dealer would there be any other parts needed to install a double DIN head head unit?

James@Euro-Spec 07-13-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvcajita (Post 8220542)
I know this is for E46 fitment but by any chance this would work on an e39? i'm currently on a waiting list to get the pioneer f series double navi...and this product would help if i didn't have to get one fabricated...thanks!

Sorry, no...

Quote:

Originally Posted by deafboy (Post 8219909)
Any pics of it installed...

I wasnt planning on this... but I might want to. haha

Waiting for your pics Cole!!! :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwstephen (Post 8220580)
omg someone buy this and install it already and make DIY!!!

I think there are DIY's for double din install. However, our Complete Kit will make the install go much simpler and quicker. I think you & Cole should do a new DIY on this! :bow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by russ330 (Post 8220592)
Okay, talk to me like I'm retarded (I said "like" :P ). Other than the HVAC relocation kit from the dealer would there be any other parts needed to install a double DIN head head unit?

hehe... With our Complete Installation Kit, all you would need is the relocation kit from you dealer. :thumbsup:

James@Euro-Spec 07-13-2008 06:49 PM

***photo supplied by manufacturer***

http://modeonemedia.com/euro-spec/dd_installed.jpg

***photo supplied by manufacturer***

dirsh 07-13-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russ330 (Post 8220592)

I would think you have to modify the arm in the back for the vents. If this kit came with that I would buy it right now

James@Euro-Spec 07-13-2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirsh (Post 8221893)
I would think you have to modify the arm in the back for the vents. If this kit came with that I would buy it right now

Yes, you do have to modify the arm... but the kit comes with an adapter plate, all you do is cut the arm at about 3.5 cm from the left end and attach both pieces to the adapter plate... =)

http://modeonemedia.com/euro-spec/dd_adp_arm2.jpg

*** I'm guessing this is what you're referring to... ***

dirsh 07-13-2008 11:40 PM

SWEET!
I might have to get this now

Major04 07-14-2008 12:07 AM

What's the size (dimension) of the opening? I ask because all LCDs are not the same size even if they are Double Din

James@Euro-Spec 07-14-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major04 (Post 8222044)
What's the size (dimension) of the opening? I ask because all LCDs are not the same size even if they are Double Din

Approx dimensions are 6 7/8 x 3 15/16...

This bezel should be universal to most units out there (the only exception that I'm aware of is Magna brand double din stereos).

But, yes, buyers please verify your head units dimensions before purchasing...

xjunmoonx 07-14-2008 12:43 AM

what up james the kit looks good!!! whats the screen size that fits on that bezel

deafboy 07-14-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James@Euro-Spec (Post 8220782)
Waiting for your pics Cole!!! :rofl:

:banghead:

:rofl:

how long do you think you guys will have this deal?

I dont get back until early august...I'd like to go look at some units before I bought this thing :rofl:

*I DONT NEED THIS...STOP DOING THIS TO ME*

:(

James@Euro-Spec 07-14-2008 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjunmoonx (Post 8222229)
what up james the kit looks good!!! whats the screen size that fits on that bezel

With the opening, I'm guessing anything up to 7" should be ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deafboy (Post 8224391)
:banghead:

how long do you think you guys will have this deal?

I dont get back until early august...I'd like to go look at some units before I bought this thing :rofl:

*I DONT NEED THIS...STOP DOING THIS TO ME*

:(

:hi: No estimate on when this special will end. Send us a PM when you decide. We'll hold one for you for a little bit.:thumbsup:

deafboy 07-14-2008 02:21 PM

thanks...

I think :rofl:

Stylin76er 07-15-2008 04:20 AM

Hey PM me i wanna buy the kit thanks

ltng 07-15-2008 11:08 AM

do you sell the A/C control relocation kit as well?