E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   .:DDM Tuning - Announcement, Prices DOWN Again (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=591441)

Tech@DDM Tuning 07-13-2008 05:25 PM

.:DDM Tuning - Announcement, Prices DOWN Again

In our relentless march to lower and lower pricing until we get to at-cost pricing on all goods by the end of the summer, I am lowering many more prices.

Continue to scan this thread. I will be announcing price reductions in this thread continuously.

Last week, we included DDM Slimline HIDs in all headlights STANDARD and made them a $50 option in foglights. This week, we reduce the standard kit pricing.

DDM Slimline HIDs are now $75 per kit for 35W and $100.00 for 55W.
For those of you wondering, this puts the DDM Wholesale Club (DDMWC) mebership price at $63.75 and $85.00

Come check it out http://www.ddmtuning.com/

Features:

2 DDM Slimline Ballast
2 Apexcone bulbs
2 adaptor harnesses
Installation instructions and hardware
Lifetime warranty
2 Bulb Replacement Policy - If one of your bulbs fail, we replace them as a pair so they continue to match.

This is an interim stop. Just so everyone is warned, by Labor Day, HID kits will be $50.00 per set and cheaper than that by Christmas. I cannot retroactively adjust your price from here on out. So, if you want the absolute lowest price, WAIT.

Stand by for even more.

-Casey

Activ3 07-13-2008 05:32 PM

:bow:

sillieidiot 07-13-2008 05:54 PM

very nice. but by then, we wouldn't need your wholesale club thing

Dan99 07-13-2008 06:49 PM

sweet mamma

issacsierra06 07-13-2008 07:12 PM

so cheap u might aswell give them away LOL bebating on getting hid fogs!!!

Tech@DDM Tuning 07-13-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillieidiot (Post 8220806)
very nice. but by then, we wouldn't need your wholesale club thing

To an extent you are right....

If we are selling at cost to everyone there would be no benefit to having a wholesale club membership.

What if we are only selling at cost to wholesale club members who have a free introductory wholesale club membership. I am not going to say any more about the future as its not my company.

Think of companies like Costco, Sams Club, Grocery Warehouse. They all sell at cost to their members.

Wholesale Club is a good thing. It wouldnt hurt anybody to join before the end of the summer.

-Casey

eyezack87 07-13-2008 10:25 PM

Thanks for the Apexcone 35w kit Casey/ Marcus. Even though the H3's took forever to come in it was definitely worth the wait. I installed them last week with sillie's help and they look great! :bow:

I also received the missing relay so everything is A-ok :thumbsup:

Tech@DDM Tuning 07-13-2008 10:33 PM

Thanks for your patience. Nothing sucks worse for us either than a customs delay over a long holiday weekend. High volume times and a shipping company that can give us no better answer than "it hasnt cleared yet".

We are just glad that you are satisfied.

-Casey

DevilDoc87 07-13-2008 10:43 PM

:thumbsup: Now I am just waiting for the projectors to go down in price:hi:

Tech@DDM Tuning 07-13-2008 10:51 PM

Projectors now include HIDs in our prices.

Ridiculous savings from other competitors.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/headlights.html

$225 for P46 with 35w HIDs that have Free Lifetime Warranty. You can add our newest Ultra HD 60+ LED angel eyes for a total of 324.99. This is less than what I have seen others charging for just the P46 with no options.

-Casey

DevilDoc87 07-13-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech@DDM Tuning (Post 8221990)
Projectors now include HIDs in our prices.

Ridiculous savings from other competitors.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/headlights.html

$225 for P46 with 35w HIDs that have Free Lifetime Warranty. You can add our newest Ultra HD 60+ LED angel eyes for a total of 324.99. This is less than what I have seen others charging for just the P46 with no options.

-Casey

:excited: I get paid on the 25th finally my lighting setup will be complete:pimpin:

Tech@DDM Tuning 07-13-2008 10:55 PM

Sounds like you are going to be giving me a call later this month.

Thanks

Casey

DevilDoc87 07-13-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech@DDM Tuning (Post 8222004)
Sounds like you are going to be giving me a call later this month.

Thanks

Casey

:thumbsup: For now I am just waiting on my smoked corners and side markers I just ordered from you guys.

sillieidiot 07-14-2008 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech@DDM Tuning (Post 8221208)
To an extent you are right....

If we are selling at cost to everyone there would be no benefit to having a wholesale club membership.

What if we are only selling at cost to wholesale club members who have a free introductory wholesale club membership. I am not going to say any more about the future as its not my company.

Think of companies like Costco, Sams Club, Grocery Warehouse. They all sell at cost to their members.

Wholesale Club is a good thing. It wouldnt hurt anybody to join before the end of the summer.

-Casey

tru, if only you could buy more than 1 item per car. cause you lag on warranty for the HID kits man. i would rather just buy another kit than wait LOL. i never even got my HID ballast back for the last HID claim. i just bought a new kit instead :rofl:

anyhow, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Snik 07-14-2008 03:03 AM

So if I want a hid kit to fit my oe xenons in 35w how much am I looking at shipped to 23666m and what # do I call. Or can I do it all online?

sillieidiot 07-14-2008 03:05 AM

you can do it all online i believe. on their site, their number is on there as well as the times they are open

Snik 07-14-2008 03:34 AM

Nice, if I can online, ill do it in a few hours once I get home. Or after class later today.

bmauro 07-14-2008 04:28 AM

Do these price drops affect those who have "pre-ordered" P46s and not shipped yet?

sillieidiot 07-14-2008 02:41 PM

no, but you can call and ask them.

Tech@DDM Tuning 07-14-2008 02:43 PM

Yes they do. Give me a call B and I can make the adjustments for you.

Casey

****Please wait for official responses from employees. I know you guys mean well, but it can get confusing if the wrong info gets given out.****

If your order is pending, on backorder, is pre-order or has not shipped yet, all pricing updates will apply. Just give us a call so we can walk through the invoice with you.