E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Site Sponsor Specials and Sales (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   DPE Wheels & Suspension Combo Special! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=598385)

RedlineMotorworks 08-07-2008 04:44 PM

DPE Wheels & Suspension Combo Special!
 
As an authorized DPE distributor, we are proud to offer very competitive pricing as well as the best customer service.

We would like to extend an incredible limited time special to all e46fanatics members interested in picking up some fresh new custom shoes.:str8pimpi

With any purchase of DPE custom forged wheels, you will receive a FREE set of H&R Sport or Race springs for your E46! All you have to do is pay for the shipping.:thumbsup::excited:

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attach...1&d=1214326299
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attach...1&d=1214326299
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attach...1&d=1214326299
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attach...1&d=1214326299
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attach...1&d=1214326299

If you are interested in coilovers, a cupkit or even another brand of suspension, we will offer a $200 discount on ANY suspension purchase.:bow:

>You must spend at least $200 on suspension to receive the discount.

A 50% deposit is required prior to construction. Build time is typically 4-5 weeks.

Want a Quote?
Please send me your zip code along with the wheels & sizes you are interested in. We will then reply right away with your custom quote.

Thanks everyone!

Andrew@Redline Motorworks

MixFlame 08-07-2008 04:47 PM

nice deal...i wish this offer was around when i got my dpe's

phrozen06 08-07-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixflame (Post 8347708)
nice deal...i wish this offer was around when i got my dpe's

+1

RedlineMotorworks 08-07-2008 05:05 PM

Thanks for the kind words.:thumbsup:

RedlineMotorworks 08-08-2008 12:49 PM

A couple PM's have been replied.:thumbsup:

marlon177 08-10-2008 11:11 AM

no discount on just the hr cup kit? :cry:

deafboy 08-10-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlon177 (Post 8359201)
no discount on just the hr cup kit? :cry:

$200 off

:confused:

///Orient3 08-10-2008 01:09 PM

PM sent earlier.

Mikeee46coupe 08-10-2008 01:18 PM

Bump for a great Sponsr :thumbsup: Andrew ROCKS!!!!

RedlineMotorworks 08-11-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///Orient3 (Post 8359508)
PM sent earlier.

PM replied.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeee46coupe (Post 8359528)
Bump for a great Sponsr :thumbsup: Andrew ROCKS!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Mike.:thumbsup::hi:

GoldenChild102 08-19-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeee46coupe (Post 8359528)
Bump for a great Sponsr :thumbsup: Andrew ROCKS!!!!

:hmm: I don't think so...

I had a bad experience with Redline. I placed an order for a H&R Sport Cup Kit after making sure they had one in stock. I was told it would ship the following day because they had to get it from their warehouse. When it was not delivered a couple days later
(shipment within CA), I contacted Redline and was told to get in touch with the people at H&R for the tracking number. How H&R would give me a tracking number for a specific order when they go through distributors for sales is still a mystery to me. After going back and forth with Redline, I finally find out that they never even had the Cup Kit in stock and I was still charged for it! :banghead: Maybe this was an isolated incident, but I personally would not deal with them again.

RedlineMotorworks 08-19-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenChild102 (Post 8405225)
:hmm: I don't think so...

I had a bad experience with Redline. I placed an order for a H&R Sport Cup Kit after making sure they had one in stock. I was told it would ship the following day because they had to get it from their warehouse. When it was not delivered a couple days later
(shipment within CA), I contacted Redline and was told to get in touch with the people at H&R for the tracking number. How H&R would give me a tracking number for a specific order when they go through distributors for sales is still a mystery to me. After going back and forth with Redline, I finally find out that they never even had the Cup Kit in stock and I was still charged for it! :banghead: Maybe this was an isolated incident, but I personally would not deal with them again.

Jason,
I think you may have us confused with someone else since you said shipment would be done within California...
I have sent you a PM to help resolve the situation. I will need to know when you placed this order as well.
Thank you!

GoldenChild102 08-20-2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedlineMotorworks (Post 8405261)
Jason,
I think you may have us confused with someone else since you said shipment would be done within California...
I have sent you a PM to help resolve the situation. I will need to know when you placed this order as well.
Thank you!

**FUKC! :censor:** SORRY Andrew. It was DRIVELINE not you guys. I apologize for the mix up. I should've made sure before posting, my apologies. Driveline does have some sort of deal goin on for DPE's as well, that's why I had the mix up.

Buy from Redline not Driveline! :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use