E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Food Talk (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Official: Strange eating habits thread (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=603115)

Novare330 08-26-2008 12:05 AM

Official: Strange eating habits thread
 
or any sort of eating habits that you posses that anyone has ever pointed out to you to be weird or a certain way that you eat things that some may find odd...

i'll start:

- i save a certain flavor or color for last when i eat fruit flavored candy, for example, i eat all the green skittles last, or save anything thats watermelon flavored for last.

- (i dont find this strange AT ALL but as people have told me...) when i eat burgers, instead of eating in one direction, i tend to eat around the middle and save the middle - most delicious part - of the burger for last.

- i enjoy corn on a cobb with sugar instead of butter.

- before i eat a burger, i take it apart, dump french fries and lots of dipping sauce onto it before putting it back together and eating it :drool::drool::drool:

so lets hear what some of you guys do :craig: lol

i_am_sam_33 08-26-2008 12:13 AM

Well,

before I eat pu$$y, I fill it up with green skittles.

And I spit on it.

Wes 08-26-2008 12:21 AM

I'll buy french fries and ice cream and dip the fries in the ice cream and eat it.

:str8pimpi

southpaw 08-26-2008 12:22 AM

I sprinnkle paprika on Wes's cawk before i nom on it.

Gucki83 08-26-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am_sam_33 (Post 8436332)
Well,

before I eat pu$$y, I fill it up with green skittles.

And I spit on it.

o hai who are j00

kuksul08 08-26-2008 12:37 AM

om nom nom nom

Wes 08-26-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southpaw (Post 8436348)
I sprinnkle paprika on Wes's cawk before i nom on it.

:shhh:

calledig1tal 08-26-2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am_sam_33 (Post 8436332)
Well,

before I eat pu$$y, I fill it up with green skittles.

And I spit on it.

:werd:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 8436346)
I'll buy french fries and ice cream and dip the fries in the ice cream and eat it.

:str8pimpi

:werd:

When a bunch of food is presented on a plate, i'll eat everything in equally so last on the plate is a bunch of small portions of everything.

saketherobot 08-26-2008 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novare330 (Post 8436308)
- i enjoy corn on a cobb with sugar instead of butter.

Corn on the cobb cooked in sugar water :drool::drool:

I dont mix food. I also eat counter clockwise starting at 6 o'clock.

Youngbinks 08-26-2008 02:22 AM

Unless I am eating steak or something that requires regular cutting, I will not eat with two hands. Wings, sandwiches, burgers and everything similar are only consumed using one hand.

I actually get grossed out by the sight of other people eating. It really doesn't matter who you are but if you are even a somewhat-messy eater, I can't stomach to watch you eat. Weird, I know.

Spittyman 08-26-2008 02:48 AM

when i do math with simple numbers i subconsciously see colors for each number. the numbers 0-9 look like this in my head
0 - white
1 - black
2 - yellow/brown (hard to describe)
3 - green
4 - blue
5 - orange
6 - red
7 - yellow
8 - brown
9 - purple

it works the same way when i see colors so when i see a non basic color or a "complex" color the more numbers i see in my head

koven 08-26-2008 02:50 AM

^ uhhh :hmm:

Wes 08-26-2008 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spittyman (Post 8436788)
when i do math with simple numbers i subconsciously see colors for each number. the numbers 0-9 look like this in my head
0 - white
1 - black
2 - yellow/brown (hard to describe)
3 - green
4 - blue
5 - orange
6 - red
7 - yellow
8 - brown
9 - purple

it works the same way when i see colors so when i see a non basic color or a "complex" color the more numbers i see in my head

Quote:

Originally Posted by koven (Post 8436793)
^ uhhh :hmm:

:lmao:

Spittyman 08-26-2008 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koven (Post 8436793)
^ uhhh :hmm:

its weird and hard to describe so ill leave it at that lol

koven 08-26-2008 02:53 AM

this thread is about food though lol

///|\/|3 08-26-2008 02:54 AM

when i eat those ling ling pot stickers from costco i brown the dumpling skin so it's crispy.

as a result i cut the thing in half, sllide the pork out and eat the meat and skin separatly. :D

Spittyman 08-26-2008 02:54 AM

my bad im a lil drunk i thought it said weird habbits

///|\/|3 08-26-2008 02:54 AM

....kinda sounds...

koven 08-26-2008 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spittyman (Post 8436808)
my bad im a lil drunk i thought it said weird habbits

lol fail :rofl:

Wes 08-26-2008 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spittyman (Post 8436808)
my bad im a lil drunk i thought it said weird habbits

:rofl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use