E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Polls & Surveys - Please Participate! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   135i? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=619570)

I8URAMG 10-26-2008 10:16 PM

135i?
 
Do you guys think its a more of a girls car?

Dreamliner330 10-26-2008 10:16 PM

fail

BreakMyWallet 10-27-2008 11:24 AM

word^

JJR4884 10-27-2008 11:30 AM

:rolleyes:

anything with a twin turbo is not a girls car..... and if people think otherwise, then it looks worse for them when they get smoked by a "girls car"

now........ if i see a white/tan 135 driving down the road, damn right i will expect a girl to be driving it, but that pretty much goes for any car out there


white/tan is the official "i like this color combo because i'm a girl" color

howie 10-27-2008 11:34 AM

u never 8myAMG fool

I8URAMG 10-27-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howie (Post 8765216)
u never 8myAMG fool

lol

I8URAMG 10-27-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJR4884 (Post 8765196)
:rolleyes:

anything with a twin turbo is not a girls car..... and if people think otherwise, then it looks worse for them when they get smoked by a "girls car"

now........ if i see a white/tan 135 driving down the road, damn right i will expect a girl to be driving it, but that pretty much goes for any car out there


white/tan is the official "i like this color combo because i'm a girl" color

Yeah thats true but I was saying I didn't mean it like that but my friend was saying its a girls car the way it looks after he was going to buy one and idk with 300hp twin turbo I don't think so...

JJR4884 10-27-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I8URAMG (Post 8765482)
Yeah thats true but I was saying I didn't mean it like that but my friend was saying its a girls car the way it looks after he was going to buy one and idk with 300hp twin turbo I don't think so...

well looks wise, it does look feminine compared to the typical bmw look... but with the right color, and the right mods, that car can still look like a beast

i would suggest a drop, black kidneys is a must, and some aggressive rims..... and then your done :drool:

***also add some eyelids or vinyl... something to close up that "wide open eye" look that it has
that is waht gives it a girly look IMO

Kert 10-27-2008 01:36 PM

IF you are comparing it to a 335, I would say yes, the 135 is the more feminine of the two. But it's still no civic.

dxbcnv 10-28-2008 01:24 AM

I think its an ugly car

TMQ 10-28-2008 01:31 AM

i dont think its a girls car i think its more a ***** car

EMPORIOO 10-28-2008 01:34 AM

Ugly? Indeed it is. It might look "cute" to the eye of a gay guy or a woman, but that still does NOT make it a girls car. I cannot see a woman buying a 135 because of the twin turbo charged I6 engine, they would rather go for the 125i.

Reedo302 10-28-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMPORIOO (Post 8771439)
Ugly? Indeed it is. It might look "cute" to the eye of a gay guy or a woman, but that still does NOT make it a girls car. I cannot see a woman buying a 135 because of the twin turbo charged I6 engine, they would rather go for the 125i.

(128i)



Everyone that I've talked to believes that the 135i is THE ///M car of the moment. By that I mean that at any given time, BMW has one car that truly embodies the spirit of the ///Motorsport division. In the past, it's been cars like the E30 M3, E37 M Coupe, Z8, E39 M5, etc. The 135i is considered to be on that list. It's also considered the successor of the famed 2002ti. It's an amazing car, and for that reason, it's not a "chick car"

Lunatyck 10-29-2008 12:06 AM

Buy it, that car is amazing IMO

Dan99 10-29-2008 01:24 AM

Hell no. It's a track car, nowadays girls like car with a lot of room.

S52BMW 10-29-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamliner330 (Post 8762109)
fail

yup

jeffro3000 10-29-2008 10:00 PM

twin turbo or not, i dont like to look at it.

btw, i know a girl who bought a 135i. she said it was cute. :dunno:

even though it's not as fast, i'll take the 335i over the 135i anyday.

bluecougar 11-07-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffro3000 (Post 8785759)
twin turbo or not, i dont like to look at it.

btw, i know a girl who bought a 135i. she said it was cute. :dunno:

even though it's not as fast, i'll take the 335i over the 135i anyday.

:werd:

The look hasnt grown on me yet and I dont think it ever will :eek:

My friend wanted a 135i because it looked cute as well :tsk: I talked her into getting a 335i instead :clap:

simsima325 11-08-2008 12:07 AM

drove a 135 and 335 back to back today. no choice here, 135 all the way.

ZHP FTMFW 11-09-2008 01:59 AM

the 135 is ugly and needs to shed more weight for how small it is

the 3 series is no longer what it used to be and lacks the driving feel of past 3 series.

so in the end, e46 ftw


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use