E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Food Talk (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Food Forum?! Italian Cold Cut Sandwich (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=627341)

xxcosmicxx 11-24-2008 08:50 AM

Food Forum?! Italian Cold Cut Sandwich
 
Okay... So I didn't prepare it myself, but I thought it was worthy of a post.

I went to my favorite little Italian Deli in Vermont, ordered my favorite sandwich; and this beast was baged up for me :drool:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...g?t=1227538073

:craig:

simsima325 11-24-2008 08:53 AM

for breakfast??

xxcosmicxx 11-24-2008 08:57 AM

No... Lunch (got it yesterday). Just didn't have time to post it till this morning :)

bmwti 11-24-2008 09:00 AM

damn, now that a little too much meat I think!! :yikes:

it amazes me though, when people praise places like Subway, when there are some pretty good deli's in most towns across the country.

coco savage 11-24-2008 09:02 AM

its ok you didnt make it, but at least break down the cuts of meat in it and any dressings/mayo so that maybe one of the other members can recreate it!

HELLAS NC 11-24-2008 09:08 AM

Dibs on your car if you kill over from cholestrol...

Don B 11-24-2008 09:10 AM

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
That's the greatest sammich I' think I've ever seen.
I wish there was a good Italian Deli around here.

xxcosmicxx 11-24-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coco savage (Post 8950924)
its ok you didnt make it, but at least break down the cuts of meat in it and any dressings/mayo so that maybe one of the other members can recreate it!



^ Sorry. In there you have roasted peppers, motz, basil, salami, pepperoni, and balsamic... mmmmm.....

TNTBOOM 11-24-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxcosmicxx (Post 8950895)
Okay... So I didn't prepare it myself, but I thought it was worthy of a post.

I went to my favorite little Italian Deli in Vermont, ordered my favorite sandwich; and this beast was baged up for me :drool:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...g?t=1227538073

:craig:

Are you driving a SUBARU :eek::eek::hi:

xxcosmicxx 11-24-2008 09:45 AM

Yeah. The fiance's daily. 08 Outback...Good in the snow.... Nice car.

TNTBOOM 11-24-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxcosmicxx (Post 8951076)
Yeah. The fiance's daily. 08 Outback...Good in the snow.... Nice car.

if i had yoru car ...i wouldnt drive anything else
:bawling::bawling::thumbsup:

xxcosmicxx 11-24-2008 10:06 AM

^ LOL. I havn't put a tank of gas through my car in more than a year :(

dava92 11-24-2008 10:10 AM

Great, now im hungry.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use