E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Home Improvement (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Sony Blu-Ray: BDP-S550 vs. BDP-S350 - Which to get? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=631706)

ghorn 12-10-2008 01:33 PM

Sony Blu-Ray: BDP-S550 vs. BDP-S350 - Which to get?
 
Side by Side Comparison

Is BD live/Profile 2.0 worth the extra $100? Anyone have either of these? What led you to get one over the other?

dramacydaL 12-10-2008 01:38 PM

i know i'm not providing any help between the 2, but if you are willing to spend $400 solely on a blu-ray player -- isn't it better for you to just get a ps3?

Bimmer330cibro 12-10-2008 01:39 PM

LOL get ps3....

VillanovaGrad 12-10-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dramacydaL (Post 9046284)
i know i'm not providing any help between the 2, but if you are willing to spend $400 solely on a blu-ray player -- isn't it better for you to just get a ps3?


Ynot 12-10-2008 01:39 PM

+1 ps3

VillanovaGrad 12-10-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer330cibro (Post 9046289)
LOL get ps3....


VillanovaGrad 12-10-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ynot (Post 9046293)
+1 ps3


Bimmer330cibro 12-10-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad (Post 9046291)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad (Post 9046295)

care to explain?

VillanovaGrad 12-10-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer330cibro (Post 9046299)
care to explain?


ghorn 12-10-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer330cibro (Post 9046289)
LOL get ps3....

Quote:

Originally Posted by dramacydaL (Post 9046284)
i know i'm not providing any help between the 2, but if you are willing to spend $400 solely on a blu-ray player -- isn't it better for you to just get a ps3?

I knew this was coming :rofl:

It's a gift for someone that's not into gaming at all.

Bimmer330cibro 12-10-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad (Post 9046291)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad (Post 9046295)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad (Post 9046298)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad (Post 9046304)


dava92 12-10-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillanovaGrad (Post 9046295)

ditto

Bimmer330cibro 12-10-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghorn (Post 9046309)
I knew this was coming :rofl:

It's a gift for someone that's not into gaming at all.

even if it is a gift. I would still get ps3.. Tell him/her, hey you get blue ray, gaming system, you can go online watch movie with friends who have ps3s lol

The Jerk 12-10-2008 01:43 PM

PS3 is for kids. Get a man's Blu-Ray player.

ghorn 12-10-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer330cibro (Post 9046320)
even if it is a gift. I would still get ps3.. Tell him/her, hey you get blue ray, gaming system, you can go online watch movie with friends who have ps3s lol

I see your point, but there's really no reason to get them the PS3


BACK ON TOPIC :ben:

Bimmer330cibro 12-10-2008 01:53 PM

I would get the 399 one, because it has HDMI ports.

The Jerk 12-10-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghorn (Post 9046368)
BACK ON TOPIC :ben:

I chose to buy a player without BD Live. I don't see the value in it :str8pimpi

joeski3d 12-10-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghorn (Post 9046368)
I see your point, but there's really no reason to get them the PS3


BACK ON TOPIC :ben:

At least with the PS3 they have the option of changing their mind.

Bimmer330cibro 12-10-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeski3d (Post 9046396)
At least with the PS3 they have the option of changing their mind.

:werd: They can even play family games (if its for a family) listen to music. Do what ever the fack they want.

ghorn 12-10-2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeski3d (Post 9046396)
At least with the PS3 they have the option of changing their mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer330cibro (Post 9046407)
:werd: They can even play family games (if its for a family) listen to music. Do what ever the fack they want.

My lawd! Just assume they don't have opposable thumbs. Assume PS3 is not option.

Now, back to my original question...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use