E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Magnaflow Street Series Muffler 14816 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=661244)

mbennett67 03-28-2009 08:59 AM

Magnaflow Street Series Muffler 14816
 
2 Attachment(s)
Sale pending


Double Wall Straight Cut Dual Tips
2.25" Inlet
3.5" Tip Diameter
6.5" Tip Length
5x8 Oval Body
14" Muffler Body Length

This is a stainless street series muffler with dual 3.5 inch straight cut dual tips. I purchased with the intention of installing on my 330i and then changed my mind. Still in box, never installed. $100 plus shipping.

nka203 03-28-2009 11:12 AM

damn, would jump on this if it was 14815, gluck with sale. how big are those tips compared to 14815?

timored 03-28-2009 06:43 PM

Sorry i am a bit new to the whole car thing. I have a 2004 325i all stock. If i buy this will it fit and will it make my car have a good sound when driving like magnaflow exhaust system would or what do i need to buy to make my car have a nice low growl when i press on acceleration? Thanks, Tim

mbennett67 03-29-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nka203 (Post 9671290)
damn, would jump on this if it was 14815, gluck with sale. how big are those tips compared to 14815?

3.5 inch for the 14816 and 3 inch for the 14815.

mbennett67 03-29-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timored (Post 9673067)
Sorry i am a bit new to the whole car thing. I have a 2004 325i all stock. If i buy this will it fit and will it make my car have a good sound when driving like magnaflow exhaust system would or what do i need to buy to make my car have a nice low growl when i press on acceleration? Thanks, Tim

Simply take the muffler to any exhaust shop. They can install for very little. They might need to use a y pipe and bend some pipe but all doable. The magnaflow has a great sound on all the inline 6 engines.

timored 03-29-2009 05:48 PM

Will this fit my 2004 325i? Thanks, TIM

(And it will give me the nice low sound even with everything stock right?) Thanks, TIM

Bapehead 03-30-2009 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timored (Post 9677042)
Will this fit my 2004 325i? Thanks, TIM

(And it will give me the nice low sound even with everything stock right?) Thanks, TIM

sounds perfect in my opinion
you can check out my video of it in the exhaust sound clips thread up in the videos section


bump for having the same muffler :thumbsup:
good luck with the sale. i love mine.

timored 03-30-2009 04:04 AM

pmed

vikes8411 03-30-2009 11:25 AM

anybody have a picture on their cat?

kaput 03-31-2009 06:29 AM

I want this. PM me and we will work out the details.

vinnybones 03-31-2009 06:43 AM

i want bro! pm me the price with shipping to 08085

x5driver214 04-06-2009 08:36 PM

Is it sold?

willyd 04-21-2009 11:30 PM

i'll buy if its not sold

Karp 04-23-2009 10:42 AM

will fit 2000 323i sedan? how much shipped to 02148

drfreeman 04-29-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbennett67 (Post 9670978)
Sale pending


Double Wall Straight Cut Dual Tips
2.25" Inlet
3.5" Tip Diameter
6.5" Tip Length
5x8 Oval Body
14" Muffler Body Length

This is a stainless street series muffler with dual 3.5 inch straight cut dual tips. I purchased with the intention of installing on my 330i and then changed my mind. Still in box, never installed. $100 plus shipping.

Our 330i need dual inlet, the 14816 has single inlet, it won't fit

beemerman 04-29-2009 08:18 AM

is this still for sale?

mbennett67 05-04-2009 08:30 AM

It is sold.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use