E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   19" Miro M6 Replicas (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=678154)

RoLLiN247 05-27-2009 11:54 AM

19" Miro M6 Replicas
 
Hey guys. I have a set of wheels I would like to trade or sell out right. They are the miro M6 Replica wheels in the gunmetal color. I believe the size is 19 x 8.5 all around. They come with Kuhmo tires. I will get additional specs shortly as well as pics.

Here is the drawbacks. Two of the wheels have some curb rash. One wheel is slightly bent. Three of the tires have atleast 60 percent thread left and one is brand new. I will post pics when I get out of work. If anyone is in the Bergen County area in North Jersey, you are more then welcome to come see them in person.

I am looking to get $600 for all 4 with tires. Or trade (with some cash depending on the condition) for a set of oem 17". I would love the spoke pattern (not sure what style that is. Thanks for looking.

wafaison 05-27-2009 12:38 PM

i have oem 18s... zhp style (lots of spokes) if you are intersted, or when you post pictures i would be able to meet your price. (depending on condition)

RoLLiN247 05-27-2009 12:55 PM

bro I would love some zhp wheels. I have seen your post. Are they staggered? I am trying to put them on my 04 XI. How much are you trying to get for them?

alwaysbored786 05-27-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoLLiN247 (Post 10027798)
Hey guys. I have a set of wheels I would like to trade or sell out right. They are the miro M6 Replica wheels in the gunmetal color. I believe the size is 19 x 8.5 all around. They come with Kuhmo tires. I will get additional specs shortly as well as pics.

Here is the drawbacks. Two of the wheels have some curb rash. One wheel is slightly bent. Three of the tires have atleast 60 percent thread left and one is brand new. I will post pics when I get out of work. If anyone is in the Bergen County area in North Jersey, you are more then welcome to come see them in person.

I am looking to get $600 for all 4 with tires. Or trade (with some cash depending on the condition) for a set of oem 17". I would love the spoke pattern (not sure what style that is. Thanks for looking.

I believe the style you are looking for is style 68, like the ones in my sig?

currbear29 05-27-2009 01:01 PM

sorry for the thread jack, but wafaison are you willing to sell your zhp wheels? if a deal does not go through?

alwaysbored786 05-27-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by currbear29 (Post 10028204)
sorry for the thread jack, but wafaison are you willing to sell your zhp wheels? if a deal does not go through?

Ive had dibs on his wheels for about a month now =)

RoLLiN247 05-27-2009 01:08 PM

Well actually they are the really spoked ones. I believe they come stock on some 330xi's.

I would love to take the ZHPs off of you but I am trying to find a pic of them on a stock height 325xi. I want to see if the ZHP's make the car look wierd with the gap on between. Believe it or not, the 19's I am running now do not look too bad with the stock height.

currbear29 05-27-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaysbored786 (Post 10028229)
Ive had dibs on his wheels for about a month now =)

:cry:

alwaysbored786 05-27-2009 01:13 PM

sort of like this?

http://i39.tinypic.com/mtp0qp.jpg

RoLLiN247 05-27-2009 01:21 PM

yeah. thanks man:bow:

alwaysbored786 05-27-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoLLiN247 (Post 10028351)
yeah. thanks man:bow:

no problem, i hope you dont get the wheels from wafaison....bc i really want them hehehe =)

js325ci 05-27-2009 06:09 PM

Ive got style 119's on my car right now that id be willing to trade plus some cash.
I can get pictures in the next couple days.
Im in monmouth county so its not too far a drive.
Let me know.

Boosted_ZHP 05-27-2009 08:21 PM

...
 
I am interested in them. When can you post pics? Are you willing to ship?

RoLLiN247 05-28-2009 08:53 AM

Sorry guys. I have been a little busy with work. I will try and get them up today.

RoLLiN247 05-28-2009 02:18 PM

6 Attachment(s)
here is a few cell phone pics..

RoLLiN247 05-28-2009 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
one more

wafaison 05-28-2009 05:15 PM

pmed, do you have any more pics? like maybe a few on the car?

RoLLiN247 05-30-2009 09:24 AM

Bump

belfastman69 05-30-2009 10:35 AM

im also in north jersey and i might be intrested please send me pics of the wheels on your car

FocusXi 05-30-2009 04:29 PM

If these are still here in 2 weeks i shall inquire


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use