E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   SoCA FS - authentic Louis Vuitton monogram belt silver LV buckle (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=706610)

M3revspeed 09-18-2009 03:39 AM

SoCA FS - authentic Louis Vuitton monogram belt silver LV buckle
 
1 Attachment(s)
Selling my Louis Vuitton monogram belt. Size 34 I purchased this belt at Southcoast Plaza Mall for $400. Anyone interested in SoCA area I am willing to go to a Louis Vuitton boutique and verify authenticity if you would like. Belt is in excellent condition. Have only worn a few times. Just purchased a graphite damier LV belt and rarely ever wear this.

Selling for $140obo local pick-up or will ship at buyers expense. If interested PM me offers and we'll go from there. Includes original LV box.

Thanks
Attachment 331800

Furball 09-18-2009 04:17 AM

I didn't know they made belts that expensive, LoL Free bump, good luck with the sale.

TrippinBimmer 09-18-2009 04:36 AM

Bump for a Killer Belt...:D

M3revspeed 09-19-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furball (Post 10633963)
I didn't know they made belts that expensive, LoL Free bump, good luck with the sale.

Ha ha thanks for the bump

M3revspeed 09-19-2009 11:59 PM

Pending sale for TrippinBimmer

Wes 09-20-2009 12:19 AM

Damn, thats a nice belt. If it was a damier print I would have been all over it.

M3revspeed 09-20-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 10641865)
Damn, thats a nice belt. If it was a damier print I would have been all over it.

Ha ha I got the graphite damier print belt....have to go everything damier now. Original monogram print looks tight too though. Classic, ya know?

Wes 09-20-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaY_510M3 (Post 10641872)
Ha ha I got the graphite damier print belt....have to go everything damier now. Original monogram print looks tight too though. Classic, ya know?

Yea, no doubt. I recently bought a damier print wallet. I really wanted the white print, but they don't make it in the wallet I wanted. I got it in classic brown.

M3revspeed 09-20-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 10641888)
Yea, no doubt. I recently bought a damier print wallet. I really wanted the white print, but they don't make it in the wallet I wanted. I got it in classic brown.

Yeah, I got my cigarette case in brown damier print. I know I know I should quit ha ha. Need to get my wallet in damier too. Louis Vuitton is just too expensive. That's the cost you pay to look good. Damn why SoCal gotta be superficial lol.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use