E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General BMW Model Discussion (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   why can`t you pick crimson red with mtech pkg? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=708149)

AnooooOH 09-24-2009 09:55 AM

why can`t you pick crimson red with mtech pkg?
 
I`m so pissed off....
first I wanted to order a 125i coupe.crimson red with mtech package but you can`t choose this two options together.:banghead:

then I decided to go for a crimson red 130i hatch with mtech pkg.
this 2 options worked together.
but now you can`t order a cr 130i hatch with mtech pkg anymore!
why do they do that?imo that makes no sense.:ben:
:censor:

mattcarle21 09-24-2009 09:57 AM

War eagle! :eeps:

Muney 09-24-2009 09:58 AM

Thats a first...does this only apply to the 1 series, coz I have seen a few cr 3 series coupes??

325seeeye 09-24-2009 09:58 AM

Roll Tide

AnooooOH 09-24-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muney (Post 10663861)
Thats a first...does this only apply to the 1 series, coz I have seen a few cr 3 series coupes??

you can order a cr 135 because,they do already come with the mtech package.

it does apply to the 3 series too.but I know there are some cr out there.
maybe it`s like with the 1 series.
you could have ordered one till september 09.

Muney 09-24-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnooooOH (Post 10663892)
you can order a cr 135 because,they do already come with the mtech package.

it does apply to the 3 series too.but I know there are some cr out there.
maybe it`s like with the 1 series.
you could have ordered one till september 09.

Damn that sucks...maybe you should look at finding a very low mileage pre-owne CR 135/130 with the options you want. Oh, and by the way, that color with the mtech package is :drool:

Good luck!

JJR4884 09-24-2009 10:47 AM

135 or bust IMO

go for used, low miles... you still have the original warranty, so who cares if it has 10,000 miles (Or 16k km) on the clock... not to mention it has already depreciated a bit :)

AnooooOH 09-24-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muney (Post 10664085)
Damn that sucks...maybe you should look at finding a very low mileage pre-owne CR 135/130 with the options you want. Oh, and by the way, that color with the mtech package is :drool:

Good luck!

A cr 125 was never available.:(
I`d love to go for a coupe,but the 135 is too expensive for me.
Thats why I thought of the 125i.
But thats a no go on the one hand imo,because it`s the same engine as in the 130i but has 50hp less.But you still have to pay the same maintenance costs.
Plus the 2010 models have euro 5 exhaust emission standards so I`d pay less taxes for the newer model.

bmw really sucks with their optionlist for the 1 series.:banghead:

I`ll have to talk to my bmw dealer.
Think I`ll go for a cr without mtech bumpers but order all other mtech options like seats,shadowline trim etc separately from the factory and then I`ll watch out for the bumpers.

nightdagger 09-24-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattcarle21 (Post 10663853)
War eagle! :eeps:

+1

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325seeeye (Post 10663862)
Roll Tide

-743795346729

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnooooOH (Post 10664144)
A cr 125 was never available.:(
I`d love to go for a coupe,but the 135 is too expensive for me.
Thats why I thought of the 125i.
But thats a no go on the one hand imo,because it`s the same engine as in the 130i but has 50hp less.But you still have to pay the same maintenance costs.
Plus the 2010 models have euro 5 exhaust emission standards so I`d pay less taxes for the newer model.

bmw really sucks with their optionlist for the 1 series.:banghead:

I`ll have to talk to my bmw dealer.
Think I`ll go for a cr without mtech bumpers but order all other mtech options like seats,shadowline trim etc separately from the factory and then I`ll watch out for the bumpers.

I was gonna suggest this; you could also probably get it cheaper if you bought it aftermarket.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use