E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Have you ever asked a coworker out? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=709637)

FlasHGordoN 09-30-2009 12:47 PM

Have you ever asked a coworker out?
 
I just recently started this job at a sushi restaurant at a sushi bar and I met an extremely nice young girl. We have been talking ever since, like 3 times lol cause I don't work on most of the days she does. So I asked her out today. :boink: But!!! She isn't really a coworker anymore because today was her last day so that's why I thought it would be okay to ask her out. Otherwise I try not to ask any girls out I work with. Just wondering what you guys think or if any of you guys have experience and what not :hi:

DME46 09-30-2009 12:53 PM

Yes.


Just make sure you are ready to quit your job if sh1t goes sour. Some women are crazy.

DylloS 09-30-2009 01:18 PM

dude that's fine.

I once hung out with a co workers and when I dropped her off her bf was waiting with a baseball bat. Luckily he understood his gf was a h0e and I didn't know she had a bf. Funny experience.

2000_328CI 09-30-2009 01:22 PM

I've been dating a coworker now for over 2 years. We kept it under the table for about 5 months and then went to our hr team, explained that we had been seeing each other for some time, and used the fact that nobody picked up on it during those 5 months as evidence it wouldnt' get in the way of our work or others. It's now common knowledge throughout the office and a decent bit of the company. Sometimes you just can't help who you like. But, fully agree with the "be prepared to quit your job if it goes sour".

NJ///M 09-30-2009 01:52 PM

no but ive fvcked a few, word of advice, dont sh!t where you eat

zikhkd 10-01-2009 12:28 AM

yea no worries.

I know this chick that always complaints about dating this guy that works in the same hospital as her, she thinks it'll be real awkward if they ever break up they would have to see each other everyday regardless

FlasHGordoN 10-01-2009 05:55 PM

well i hope you guys who did date a girl from work didnt quit because of that. I hope I won't but if I do, oh well. So we exchanged numbers, I was thinking of giving her a call sometime next week towards the weekend? So far none of us have contacted each other.

DME46 10-01-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlasHGordoN (Post 10701155)
well i hope you guys who did date a girl from work didnt quit because of that. I hope I won't but if I do, oh well. So we exchanged numbers, I was thinking of giving her a call sometime next week towards the weekend? So far none of us have contacted each other.

Next week? Wtf.


Ask her out this weekend.



And thankfully for me I didn't have to quit my job... because its a family owned business... so once we broke up the b1tch was out of the picture.


Last girl I was hooking up with at work went back to her country. :woot:

JonJon 10-01-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ///M (Post 10694452)
no but ive fvcked a few, word of advice, dont sh!t where you eat

+10000

It never worked out good for me

cr8tive 10-02-2009 01:27 AM

:read:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ///M (Post 10694452)
no but ive fvcked a few, word of advice, dont sh!t where you eat

so true

FlasHGordoN 10-02-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 10702151)
Next week? Wtf.


Ask her out this weekend.



And thankfully for me I didn't have to quit my job... because its a family owned business... so once we broke up the b1tch was out of the picture.


Last girl I was hooking up with at work went back to her country. :woot:

lol

I was thinking that this weekend might be too quick and I don't want to be too imposing.

I guess I'll call her later on today. See what happens :hi:

Green_Shine 10-02-2009 10:31 AM

Boned a few chicks I worked with while I was working retail in college. It was great.

DME46 10-02-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlasHGordoN (Post 10703835)
lol

I was thinking that this weekend might be too quick and I don't want to be too imposing.

I guess I'll call her later on today. See what happens :hi:

Let us know what happens!

FlasHGordoN 10-02-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 10704689)
Let us know what happens!

Called her up today and she said she's going to a wedding, but might go clubbing after or if its boring. She said she'd call me up. Nice of her to invite me to go clubbing but she's going with her friends so I'm not sure if she understood that I wanted to out with her alone and not to party or whatevers. Anyway, I'll go and ask her in person again if she wants to go out, just us two.

DME46 10-02-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlasHGordoN (Post 10705221)
Called her up today and she said she's going to a wedding, but might go clubbing after or if its boring. She said she'd call me up. Nice of her to invite me to go clubbing but she's going with her friends so I'm not sure if she understood that I wanted to out with her alone and not to party or whatevers. Anyway, I'll go and ask her in person again if she wants to go out, just us two.

You guys just exchanged numbers, Speedy Gonzales :P ... you could be that psycho serial killer that managed to get a job at a sushi bar since he's good with knives.


Hang out with her at the club if she invites you, make a good impression in front of her friends... and see where it goes. If she has a good time with you, she will let you know.

firefirefire90 10-02-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 10705639)
You guys just exchanged numbers, Speedy Gonzales :P ... you could be that psycho serial killer that managed to get a job at a sushi bar since he's good with knives.


Hang out with her at the club if she invites you, make a good impression in front of her friends... and see where it goes. If she has a good time with you, she will let you know.



and hope she's just looking for a good fuuck

DME46 10-02-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefirefire90 (Post 10705653)
and hope she's just looking for a good fuuck

Yup... more than likely she will be trashed after the wedding... hopefully she hits you up!

guest131 10-02-2009 07:57 PM

yes

jailonacs99 10-02-2009 11:30 PM

Girl at my job told me she wants to sleep with me. My own fault, I was flirting it up pretty hard even though I have a gf and she knows that. Now she's always weird around me because I turned her down. Luckily we don't work around each other at all.

emmm_three 10-03-2009 03:24 AM

I'm nailing the girl who works the drive-thru window where I work....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use