FS: Very Unique 2005 E46 Dinan S3-R M3 Track/Show Car Ready
I Really, Really, Really didn't want to do this, but a possible family health issue has forced me to do so :(
2005 M3 Dinan S3-R, Silver Grey w/ custom Red & Black Alcantera interior, 6-speed SMG, Serial numbered Dinan S3R w/ Intercooled Super Charger, 462 hp & 328 lbs/ft torque.
The car currently has NO A/C...there is no A/C compressor or lines under the hood, but the rest of the A/C system remains in tact...meaning A/C can be reinstalled into the car ;)
I plan to have a PPI done & if anything comes up, it will get done before it is sold to anyone. I suspect right now that the passanger side lower control arm bushing needs to be replaced & will be fixed before car is sold.
I have only tracked the car once & the oil has been changed every 5000-7000 miles. I have 2 new Dinan Air Filters & the V1 can be included in the sale, if you do not have one. It has never been in an accident nor has it had any need for body work done to it. ALL work (other than what is stated later in this post) was performed by BMS in Santa Ana, CA or a BMW dealership.
I would like to get $36,500 OBO.
NOT looking for a parting out, a trade or trade + $$$, NEED cash!
Here are the rest of the specs:
- 2005 BMW E46 M3 ZCP
- 6 Sp SMG Transmission
- Navigation with V32 Software Upgrade (Can customize Splash screen for you too)
- 58,408 miles with TRANSFERABLE Aftermarket, Mercury Gold Extended 100,000 mile warranty
- Dinan S3-R Intercooled Supercharged E46 M3 (installed by BMS):
- 462 Hp @ 8000 rpm, 328 lb-ft Torque @ 6000 rpm
- Vortech Compressor @ 5.5 PSI
- Air-to-Air Intercooler with Timed Aux Fan
- High Capacity Fuel Pressure Regulators & Injectors
- High Capacity Aluminum Radiator
- High Capacity Oil Cooler
- Dinan Engine Management Software (Personally Tuned by Steve Dinan)
- Dinan SMG Transmission Software
- Dinan Free Flow Exhaust
- Dinan High Flow Throttle Bodies
- Dinan 3.91 LSD Differential
- Dinan Strut & Shock Tower Braces
- Dinan Stage 3 Suspension upgraded to:
- KONI Double Adjustable Shock Coilover Suspension
- Ground Control Lower Control Arms
- Ground Control E46 M3 Racing Front and Rear Swaybars
- Rogue Engineering Stage II Clutch
- JB Racing Light Weight Flywheel
- StopTech 14" 4 Wheel Big Brake Kit
- Turner Motorsports Sub-Chassis Reinforcement
- Vorsteiner CF Vented Hood
- Vorsteiner CF V-CSL Rear Decklid
- Vorsteiner CF Rear Diffuser
- Vorsteiner CF V-CSL Roof
- ACS CF Front Spoiler
- CF Side Gills
- CF BMW Roundel F & R
- Custom Red & Black Alcantera Interior (Installed by Inglewood Accessories in CA)
- 18x9.5 F&R, TRMotorsports MT1
- 275/30/18 F&R Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
- MRTM Design Red Anodized Shift Paddles
- MRTM Design E46 Aluminum Pedal Pad Set
- MRTM Design Aluminum Oil Filter Cap
- MRTM Design Door Lock Studs for Coupe
- Umniza Preditor 6000K Angel Eyes
- CF Engine Cover
- Custom CF Engine Bay Cover
- Custom CF Rear Windshield Deck
- Custom Rear Roll Cage by BMS
- BMW Alcantera Steering Wheel
- CF Shelled Cobra Suzuka S Seats and Side Mounts
- Sparco 6-Point Belt
- Custom "///M3 DINAN S3-R" Lighted Door Sills (Made by GrafxWerks)
- Custom Stereo System (Installed by Michael Thomson @ Method Sound)
- (2) 6 1/2" MB Quartz Separates w/ 1" Tweeters
- (2) - 10" JL Subwoofer Speakers in Custom Enclosure
- (2) - TRU Amps,
- (1) - AudioControl Unit
- (1) - TRU Power Unit
- iPod Ashtray Mounting System
- Sirius Radio
- Valentine 1 Radar Detector Hardwired
Here are some pics:
If you'd like more recent pics (won't be any different than these pics) I can take them for very interested parties.
FYI...It cost me $1680 to have it Shipped via Reliable Transportation from CA to FL in a fully enclosed trailer.
true bad ass :pimpin:
Also...here is a photo shoot & article done here in FL with RezMoto:
The HREs are sold already!
Euro Tuner Magazine also has done a photo shoot of the M3...it was done before it was shipped out to FL from CA.
Don't be afraid to PM me an offer that is within reason!
On of the sickest ///M's I've seen. GL with the sale.
absolutely sick Marshall!
bump for a great seller and a dope M! :drool:
wow what a car.
that interior :wow: how much did it cost to do that? or did you do it yourself?
You really can't see it in the pictures, but the WHOLE interior, except for the front floor carpeting, is done in Alcantera Leather! There are just some plastic parts & trim not done & of corse the custom CF rear speaker deck.
Great looking car, but why in the hell would you ever remove the back seats, cage the car AND put in a sound system... Is it supposed to be a track car or a show car?! :dunno:
As for the stereo...Micheal of Method Sound did a phenominal job on it! If you read the specs I posted carefully, you will see that the stereo incorporates the stock Nav with ONLY door speaker (1 tweeter & 1 Mid/each door), (2) 10" JL Subs, (2) amps, (1) audiocontroller and (1) power gain. THAT IS IT!!! No monitors, no gazzillion subs...a very compact, light stereo system that still packs a punch!
So It then would be the best of both worlds! Believe me! Selling it was NOT in my plans!!! It was re-modded for ME to SHOW the car & DRIVE it on the track!
BUT as most of us have unfortunately found ourselves at one time or another, a serious illness that my wife might have (waiting for test results), has changed those plans! Possible Medical bills on top of taking care of my 15 month old daughter is more important than a 3rd car, especailly since I am fortunate to be driving & owning an '08 E90 M3 as my daily driver/family car!
I've put approx. $65-$70k into this car, on top of buying the car and never really got to use it to it's full potential! I know this economy sucks & understand that I'm gonna be loosing my shirt on the sale, but in perspective, my wife & daughter is more important to me! Cars can always be replaced...loved ones can't...I'm not offended by your post, not mad at it in any way (if my response is construed that way)...just informing ya on what transpired & where my head is at :loco: LOL
interested in trade????
Beautiful M man, really wish I could afford to help you out and take it off your hands. I'm sorry to hear about your family, my thoughts and prayers are with you and good luck on selling this amazing machine.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.