E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Should I? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=718610)

IFX 11-07-2009 10:51 AM

Should I?

Guys my girl is going out of town with her parents, and while there she will be going to a friend's birthday party..
Now I'm not the type to not let my girl go anywhere, she's always free to go.. I never tell her no.

But the thing is, her ex will be there. And this kid is a straight DOG.
Should I tell her that I don't want her to go? I don't want to come off seeming insecure about this type of ****.. But I can't help but think of some of the other dudes that are gonna be there along with her ex..

:eek:

jailonacs99 11-07-2009 12:01 PM

Are you afraid she'll walk in the door and trip onto a pile of penises or something? What makes you so sure that she would do something just because her ex is there?

russ330 11-07-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IFX (Post 10871570)

But the thing is, her ex will be there. And this kid is a straight DOG.
Should I tell her that I don't want her to go? I don't want to come off seeming insecure about this type of ****.. But I can't help but think of some of the other dudes that are gonna be there along with her ex..

:eek:

Too late

IFX 11-07-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailonacs99 (Post 10871710)
Are you afraid she'll walk in the door and trip onto a pile of penises or something? What makes you so sure that she would do something just because her ex is there?

:rofl:

No, I just don't feel comfortable knowing a one of those guys along with many others will be there..
I don't know how to really describe them, I wouldn't trust them around any girl to be honest.

undercover foO 11-07-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IFX (Post 10871773)
:rofl:

No, I just don't feel comfortable knowing a one of those guys along with many others will be there..
I don't know how to really describe them, I wouldn't trust them around any girl to be honest.

You dont trust them, but maybe you should trust her :dunno:

Gucki83 11-07-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undercover foo (Post 10871798)
you dont trust them, but maybe you should trust her :dunno:

+1

DylloS 11-07-2009 02:55 PM

these situations will come up from time to time. The best thing to do is let her go. If something is going to happen it's going to happen. You telling her not to go is just going to make things worse.

DILLA 11-07-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 10872213)
these situations will come up from time to time. The best thing to do is let her go. If something is going to happen it's going to happen. You telling her not to go is just going to make things worse.

werd. you have to trust her that she won't put herself in any sort of situation that will allow for them to make a move on her. If she decides to allow stuff to happen, then she ain't worth your troubles.

JaYaRe 11-07-2009 04:01 PM

well go with her... and if she says no or comes up with some bullshit, like i want to have fun with my friends, then she's up to something...

DILLA 11-07-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaYaRe (Post 10872374)
well go with her... and if she says no or comes up with some bullshit, like i want to have fun with my friends, then she's up to something...

sometimes chicks want to do stuff on their own, doesn't mean they are up to something. Same as guys wanting to go hang out with their friends without their woman there. no biggie.

rapier7 11-07-2009 07:49 PM

She goes and ****s up? You bail out of a relationship with a shitty girl.

She goes and nothing happens? Congratulations, you have more trust in your relationship.

Win win, really. Unless you like regular sex that much.

ALPINEMSIX 11-07-2009 09:47 PM

Situations like this always come up... and what ive noticed is this.. the guys tend to never say anything, be more mature, and let the girl go and do whatever... but then the girls usually trip out if they find out if their guy was at a party with some ex..

so if u were to say something to her just simply say "would u want me/would u care if i was at a party with my ex"

aapriadi 11-07-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALPINEMSIX (Post 10873278)
Situations like this always come up... and what ive noticed is this.. the guys tend to never say anything, be more mature, and let the girl go and do whatever... but then the girls usually trip out if they find out if their guy was at a party with some ex..

so if u were to say something to her just simply say "would u want me/would u care if i was at a party with my ex"

this.....OP, how do you know the ex is gonna be there? if you dont wanna tell her, why dont you just go to the bday party together as a couple?
if she told you her ex is gonna be there, then you might wanna cut her some slack...if you found out on your own, then that's another story...

LivingBimmerishly 11-08-2009 01:10 AM

I'm kinda new to posting here but bro lemme hit you up with a little piece of advice:
females like it when a man is a little jealous, its sexy, the key is to let her know your a little jealous without making it seem like you dont trust her.
For instance, baby i hate to think that he will have his eyes on you and you know he will cuz your body is amazing, but i know nothing will happen so ill have to get over than insecurity that i have.
if you love your girl you'll let her go and you won't question her about it, unless you dont trust her.....

IFX 11-08-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALPINEMSIX (Post 10873278)

The top part of this post couldn't be further from the truth :facepalm:

I think I'm just going to let it be....