E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Anyone ever Been in A Situation Like this? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=726241)

PLAZAMAN 12-10-2009 06:15 PM

Anyone ever Been in A Situation Like this?
 
So you went on 1-2 dates with a girl , didnt click @ first, became friends later on.... hung out talk, no sex @ dis point.... over da course of a few months but eventually she'll sleep with you? Is it likely or if it was gonna happen, it would happen already right? im debating this with someone now lol

me personally, i think its dead.

Kris.R 12-10-2009 06:16 PM

Really depends on how much of a friend the girl see's in you bro.

JJR4884 12-10-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLAZAMAN (Post 11018389)
So you went on 1-2 dates with a girl , didnt click @ first, became friends later on.... hung out talk, no sex @ dis point.... over da course of a few months but eventually she'll sleep with you? Is it likely or if it was gonna happen, it would happen already right? im debating this with someone now lol

conflict

pagliachi 12-10-2009 08:29 PM

It sounds like your in the friend zone...

derek0606 12-10-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pagliachi (Post 11019019)
It sounds like your in the friend zone...

+1 havent you watched the movie Just Friends?

kushy 12-10-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLAZAMAN (Post 11018389)
So you went on 1-2 dates with a girl , didnt click @ first, became friends later on.... hung out talk, no sex @ dis point.... over da course of a few months but eventually she'll sleep with you? Is it likely or if it was gonna happen, it would happen already right? im debating this with someone now lol

me personally, i think its dead.

Don't be so quick to decide. Same thing happened with me, except i thought she was really attractive so i kept trying. 4 months later (June 09) we hooked up for the first time and since then it's been on and off sex (mostly on). We're not dating, but it's pretty much guaranteed sex whenever we have the chance. If this girl is a girl that suits you and on top of that she is good looking, keep trying but remember to keep you're options open at the same time! Good luck man.:thumbsup:

kushy 12-10-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pagliachi (Post 11019019)
It sounds like your in the friend zone...

Friends with benefits FTW

SydeSho 12-11-2009 05:33 AM

Ignore her and when she is around, treat her like shiv. It's the only way out of the Friend Zone. It will make her think twice about who you are and break that calm comfortable feeling she has around you, that feeling of friendship and friendship only. Give her sometime, let a couple of your buddies hit it, and be there for the rebound booty call.

derek0606 12-11-2009 05:55 AM

This is the part where you take her out with you and all your buddies. Let one of them bang her. At least your friends will pat you on the back :rofl: Gotta be a team player

JoeVert 12-11-2009 08:58 AM

if dis gurl is da ho den you might get da poon

217Bimmer 12-11-2009 12:33 PM

anything is possible. each situation is different. what didn't click? what kind of situations do you see each other in now? sounds like she ended it and you still have feelings. ignoring her and moving on has two benefits. 1) you might find someone else, and 2) it is the only way to draw her to you again if it's going to happen.

SLVR JDM 12-11-2009 12:42 PM

The uglier she is, the better chance you have in the friend zone.

PLAZAMAN 12-11-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 11019688)
Don't be so quick to decide. Same thing happened with me, except i thought she was really attractive so i kept trying. 4 months later (June 09) we hooked up for the first time and since then it's been on and off sex (mostly on). We're not dating, but it's pretty much guaranteed sex whenever we have the chance. If this girl is a girl that suits you and on top of that she is good looking, keep trying but remember to keep you're options open at the same time! Good luck man.:thumbsup:

yea i could get something like that going here, wouldnt be too bad. We chill on average 1-2 times a month, message each other often ..

calialx1 12-13-2009 03:42 PM

Same situation here, I have given up tho. Its just easier to get it elsewhere

Green_Shine 12-13-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLAZAMAN (Post 11018389)
So you went on 1-2 dates with a girl , didnt click @ first, became friends later on.... hung out talk, no sex @ dis point.... over da course of a few months but eventually she'll sleep with you? Is it likely or if it was gonna happen, it would happen already right? im debating this with someone now lol

me personally, i think its dead.

Wast.Of.Time. Months waiting on vag is months wasted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJR4884 (Post 11018403)
conflict

:rofl:

calialx1 12-13-2009 04:50 PM

^^^ +1 my logic exactly

kushy 12-13-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green_Shine (Post 11030340)
Wast.Of.Time. Months waiting on vag is months wasted.



:rofl:

Who says you can't get any with someone else while waiting for this girl? She can't get mad you for f*cking other women when she sees the both you as just friends. Plus if she sees you hooking up with other (hotter) girls at the club or elsewhere she will most likely get jealous if there are any feelings there. It will make her think "what does he have for that girl to be with him?". She'll reconsider who you are.

If you like her a lot, keep trying. It doesn't mean you can't get any vertical sausage wallet.:woot:

E46Msex 12-13-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 11030661)
Who says you can't get any with someone else while waiting for this girl? She can't get mad you for f*cking other women when she sees the both you as just friends. Plus if she sees you hooking up with other (hotter) girls at the club or elsewhere she will most likely get jealous if there are any feelings there. It will make her think "what does he have for that girl to be with him?". She'll reconsider who you are.

If you like her a lot, keep trying. It doesn't mean you can't get any vertical sausage wallet.:woot:

Well said !

Sherweeeny 12-14-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushy (Post 11030661)
Who says you can't get any with someone else while waiting for this girl? She can't get mad you for f*cking other women when she sees the both you as just friends. Plus if she sees you hooking up with other (hotter) girls at the club or elsewhere she will most likely get jealous if there are any feelings there. It will make her think "what does he have for that girl to be with him?". She'll reconsider who you are.

If you like her a lot, keep trying. It doesn't mean you can't get any vertical sausage wallet.:woot:

this guys on the money. this is probably due to his car being hot.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use