E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   KHOALTY | Semi Annual SALE (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=731476)

KHOALTY, Inc. 01-04-2010 08:34 PM

KHOALTY | Semi Annual SALE

We have extended our sale from christmas til the end of this month. We have many emails asking for an extension so I have granted their request.

Thank you for the support and a great 2009, I look forward in helping out for the new year in 2010.:bow:

luigilento 01-05-2010 12:47 PM

What happened to the Canadian section of your site?

E46Moonlight 01-05-2010 12:53 PM

you have any specials on new lens covers for the headlights?

KHOALTY, Inc. 01-05-2010 06:38 PM

The website is getting integrated for international shipping, I switched over to UPS for shipping as Fedex was damaging too many items, 2 out of 5 items came back with the box crushed so we are in the process working with UPS to get better rates to ship out international cheaper to Canada as well as other countries.

----------------------------------

Lenses we are still working on it, the ones we had sold out within the first 30 minutes hence why I took down the post as I ran out so quick. The supplier I used doesn't have any more stock so I figure I let it be than take someone's money where I can't ship out.

iron152 01-05-2010 11:15 PM

any pics of your LED coupe smoked tail lights on cars? also do they fit right away, just plug and play?

luigilento 01-06-2010 09:37 AM

I, along with many other Canadians, have had terrible experiences with UPS (specifically customs/brokerage). Hope you iron things out and keep getting us good products and good end prices.

323iINt.o 01-08-2010 12:10 AM

YES PLEASE arrenge something for us CANADIANS! You seriously do not understand the amount of business you will receive. Bimmian is JUNK and asptuning doesnt even have good deals.

If you brought to us exterior parts at good prices, I will be the first to order from you. That, you can hold me to.

Snik 01-08-2010 12:18 AM

dude, there better be a tax season sale.
just saying.

KHOALTY, Inc. 01-08-2010 12:37 AM

If there are any canadians that want something from the site, please email me khoa@khoalty.com, I will take care of it for you. Let me know what you want ordered and I will work with you guys to get something going. I am still going over things with UPS to steamline the international part so the site is integrated with shipping quotes on international orders.

snikwad: I am sure there will be.

johnhk79 01-08-2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoa@khoalty.com (Post 11128659)
The website is getting integrated for international shipping, I switched over to UPS for shipping as Fedex was damaging too many items, 2 out of 5 items came back with the box crushed so we are in the process working with UPS to get better rates to ship out international cheaper to Canada as well as other countries.

----------------------------------

Lenses we are still working on it, the ones we had sold out within the first 30 minutes hence why I took down the post as I ran out so quick. The supplier I used doesn't have any more stock so I figure I let it be than take someone's money where I can't ship out.

omg.. i knew it was you guys with the lenses. i tried finding the thread but now know why it disappeared. i hope your supplier restocks soon! i need that and lamin-x. :thumbsup: