i've been working since six months with the following combo:
- HP Notebook with COM-Connector
- Windows XP SP2
- CarTune from MTH
- OBD2 KKL-ISO9141 Interface (this Interface should able to run with INPA...)
- Attach the OBD2 Cable to the OBD2 Connector at your E46
- Ignition Switch ON
- Start your Notebook with attached OBD2 Cable
- Open CarTune
- Click on "Identification" -> Your E46-Serial Number should now be able to see
- Click on "READ" - CarTune now will read the DME-File
- If the status is complete you must save your File named "*.org"
- Now you can send this File to a Tuner ;) He will tune your file...
- The "tuned" File will named *.bin or something
- Open CarTune again and Open the tuned File
- Click on "FLASH" now your engine-temperature will rise into the red and many lights are burning :lmao:
- Wait, smoke a cigarrett and stay cool - after 5 minutes all is done and you must switch off the ignition
- wait 30 seconds
- switch on the ignition - all lamps should burn correctly
- start the engine
- smile and drive :)
Sounds good! Another option to having your DME tuned.
Question, for us that would like to do our tuning ourselves, does this program allow you to see tunes in tables for you to modify the ignition/ fuel maps yourself (as in HP Tuners/ AEM FIC/ Greddy E-Manage)?
apparently the guy who sells the software does the tunes for you as well for free. a lot fo the mini guys use him. I am going to isntall headers and an intake in the near future and then do this after some research.
here is his website
so if one fanatic with a 330 buys this device and all the tunes for his vehicles, can he theoretically flash other peoples' 330's at meets?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.