E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   How many guys would you be uncomfortable with your gf sleeping with in the past? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=750984)

DylloS 03-23-2010 05:52 PM

How many guys would you be uncomfortable with your gf sleeping with in the past?

I have been with my gf almost one year and she knows my past but I refuse to ask her what her number is. I have a magic number in my head and I'm scared if she's over it I'd look at her differently. I know I'm a hypocrite because if she slept with as many people as I have I'd be grossed out but it really doesn't change anything right? As long as she's disease free and in to me I guess I shouldn't care.

mvrk10256 03-23-2010 05:57 PM

the average for women is about 6 partners, men is 10, of course everyone on this forum has ****ed like a million super models, but i would say if she is around the average its ok.

my personal thoughts on it if she is clean and doesnt cheat it doesnt matter.

DylloS 03-23-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvrk10256 (Post 11509701)
the average for women is about 6 partners, men is 10, of course everyone on this forum has ****ed like a million super models, but i would say if she is around the average its ok.

my personal thoughts on it if she is clean and doesnt cheat it doesnt matter.

That's how I feel. I know she's clean and doesn't cheat. Everything is perfect between us but it's kind of in the back of my mind. I need to stop thinking about it because I know the people from my past are meaningless now.

JJR4884 03-23-2010 06:05 PM

definitely not trying to insult you solly.... but once i started dating older girls, that whole worry went away

i find it childish, immature, and a waste of time to even spend 1 second thinking about something that is so irrelevant... i'm not trying to bash on you, but one day you are going to wake up and say "wow i really don't give a fvck at all...."

bottom line, she is with you now... if she had a little fun, ya you know you can't blame her and if she got it out of her system and all that shiit doesn't mean anything to her, then you are golden :thumbsup:

like you said, if she is clean and disease free, you are in good shape my friend :)

firefirefire90 03-23-2010 06:05 PM

I don't bring it up, PERIOD. It puts strain on the relationship and at least with my last one, it became a big deal that she kept bringing up(insecurities? idk). Better left to your imagination dude.

DylloS 03-23-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJR4884 (Post 11509732)
definitely not trying to insult you solly.... but once i started dating older girls, that whole worry went away

i find it childish, immature, and a waste of time to even spend 1 second thinking about something that is so irrelevant... i'm not trying to bash on you, but one day you are going to wake up and say "wow i really don't give a fvck at all...."

bottom line, she is with you now... if she had a little fun, ya you know you can't blame her and if she got it out of her system and all that shiit doesn't mean anything to her, then you are golden :thumbsup:

like you said, if she is clean and disease free, you are in good shape my friend :)

no offense taken. I know she doesn't care about my past and I really don't care about hers because like you said, she's with me now.

BMWDon 03-23-2010 06:51 PM

if the ***** is tight, and you aren't sporting genital worts on your lip from eating her regularly.....get over it, everybody has had a past, you don't want to know and she'll never tell you the truth....so move on and enjoy it NOW!

Alayle 03-23-2010 06:54 PM

Don't really care because

1- I've been around
2- I've slept with girls that I know have been around

DylloS 03-23-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alayle (Post 11509962)
Don't really care because

1- I've been around
2- I've slept with girls that I know have been around

You guys are definitely making me realize how insignificant this is lol.

aapriadi 03-23-2010 09:54 PM

dont dig up her past if you cant handle the truth lol! for me, the number is 3-5....depending on her age...if she's older, 5...if she's younger, 3
but if her pvssy still has a good grip, i dont care lolz

jailonacs99 03-23-2010 10:56 PM

You sucked 36 dicks!?!!?

z00 03-23-2010 11:55 PM

What matters is not vaginal sex, it's anal sex. If you plow her trench then you might wanna know how many times it was plowed before. Because girls only let special guys from the back door. If you're the first, congrats she is an ass virgin and you should not worry about anything.

JJR4884 03-24-2010 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 11509892)
no offense taken. I know she doesn't care about my past and I really don't care about hers because like you said, she's with me now.

:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by z00 (Post 11511562)
What matters is not vaginal sex, it's anal sex. If you plow her trench then you might wanna know how many times it was plowed before. Because girls only let special guys from the back door. If you're the first, congrats she is an ass virgin and you should not worry about anything.

whoa whoa whoa

easy dr. phil :rofl:

officer140 03-24-2010 01:09 AM

If her sexual skill level is up there, then she's either had a good teacher or she's had her body treated like an amusement park. The anal comment .... I kinda agree with that.

DME46 03-24-2010 01:30 AM

Leave the past in the past. Honestly, if your relationship is good... why ruin it with these thoughts constantly running through your mind?

But I feel you man, I've always had the "history" talk with my past girlfriends and my current one. It honestly does nothing to help the relationship... just pounds your thoughts from time to time. You can't change whats done, just be happy you have her now.

217Bimmer 03-24-2010 08:47 AM

Depends on how the encounters occurred. If she was in a relationship with each guy then it wouldn't concern me. If there were 10 one nighters, it would be a different story. It would take some investigating and prodding to find out, so it is probably better to just assume the best and forget the past. Unless it starts to burn like fire while urinating.

BTW did you tell her about the time you made out with your sister while wearing a lucha libre mask?

pMak26 03-24-2010 08:53 AM

Already said but should be said again.

Dude, get over it, it doesn't matter. Don't make big deals of small stuff, ever.

xFalleNx330Ci 03-24-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 11509723)
I need to stop thinking about it because I know the people from my past are meaningless now.

You've said the most important detail in this thread yourself. You "care" about it because of something that has happened in the past or something someone has done to you. You're current gf is not anyone from your past, and I know it's hard, but you can't expect her to end up doing something someone else has done. That's something I have learned with my current relationship. You seem to have your head straight Solly :thumbsup:

tiloulou330i 03-24-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 11509723)
That's how I feel. I know she's clean and doesn't cheat. Everything is perfect between us but it's kind of in the back of my mind. I need to stop thinking about it because I know the people from my past are meaningless now.

How you know she doesn't cheat?

wasp9166 03-24-2010 09:59 AM

well , if they were all hamburger chefs, would it still matter dyllos?

http://creditbrain.files.wordpress.c...rom-popeye.jpg