E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Why am I stressing over the wrong girl? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=758305)

Sneaky 04-20-2010 10:37 PM

Why am I stressing over the wrong girl?

Ive been seeing this girl for about 2 months give or take a couple weeks. Everything was great since the start. We got in a fight two weeks ago and its been weird ever since. Ive been busy with finals so we haven't seen each other, we've just chatted on Facebook here or there......I called her today.....I kind of wanted to get things back the way they were.........but i don't think thats possible.....were pretty much done.

Ive always invisioned my ideal gf, and this girl is noting like that. This girl is fun, cute, and easy going....I have a great time whenever we go out but.....she ain't doing anything with her life, she always talks about going to law school or being an actor but she hasn't done sh!t since graduating high school. She makes these dirty jokes which are funny when its just me and her...but embarrassing in front of my friends. She cant have kids, and i have a feeling when she gets older shell be fat like her mom and sister.

I liked her A LOT and we had so much fun.....but while dating her, i didn't really think the relationship would go anywhere. Now thats its over....I feel sad. Why am I stressing over the wrong girl?

Hartge50 04-21-2010 09:38 AM

Because you're in love with her even though you don't want to admit it. And the fact she's not pretending to be someone else, etc.. Opposites sometimes attract.

Just my 2 cents.

VJ18 04-21-2010 11:12 AM

take it as a blessing in disguise.... the girl youve been waiting for will come when your not looking

huyner328 04-21-2010 11:25 AM

You're stressing because your tampon needs to be changed. Seems like you have some mutual resentment brewing after the fight which ultimately isn't good if you guys are trying to rebound. It's a given you're going to be sad since you've been attached to this girl but it seems you know what you want and she isn't it so who cares. Move on!

Bartacus 04-21-2010 12:14 PM

It's because she can't have kids, so you keep looking at the awesome aspect of being able to nut inside her without consequence. Outside of STDs that is. :D

DylloS 04-22-2010 08:10 AM

don't take this the wrong way but have you experienced a lot of other girls or is the the first one you've really dated?

Sneaky 04-22-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 11641395)
don't take this the wrong way but have you experienced a lot of other girls or is the the first one you've really dated?

I knew someone would say something like this lol Ive dated many girls I don't mention 'my gf' in every single thread like you do.

I don't know about you...but for most guys i know it goes like this. On the first date you can usually tell if shes wifey material or some chick you just wanna bone..this is based on a bunch of different variables.

With this girl....she didn't land in either category, she was like in the middle the whole time. I guess thats why i care.

DylloS 04-22-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 11641650)
I knew someone would say something like this lol Ive dated many girls I don't mention 'my gf' in every single thread like you do.

I don't know about you...but for most guys i know it goes like this. On the first date you can usually tell if shes wifey material or some chick you just wanna bone..this is based on a bunch of different variables.

With this girl....she didn't land in either category, she was like in the middle the whole time. I guess thats why i care.

Well good to see you didn't take it the wrong way lol. Sorry if I asked a simple question.

Sneaky 04-22-2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huyner328 (Post 11636903)
You're stressing because your tampon needs to be changed. Seems like you have some mutual resentment brewing after the fight which ultimately isn't good if you guys are trying to rebound. It's a given you're going to be sad since you've been attached to this girl but it seems you know what you want and she isn't it so who cares. Move on!

LOL you're right.

On paper this is what I want and this was the right decision to end it....and it was her that ended it so I dont feel that same guilt you get when you dump someone. I think the lack of ***** is just whats getting to me.

There was a time when all I wanted was the girl to be hot, but there is so much more you gotta look for in a woman to ensure you don't end up marrying and having kids with a *****.

Sneaky 04-22-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 11641657)
Well good to see you didn't take it the wrong way lol. Sorry if I asked a simple question.

I took it as you trying to insult me.

Ghostie 04-22-2010 11:23 AM

I've dated people for longer and not thought twice about moving on....I'm with Dyllos, the more you date, the more you'll experience these "fluke" relationships that just seem to die out without any significant impact on your life

You'll forget about her once you meet the next cute thing that gets your blood flowing...

DylloS 04-22-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 11641703)
I took it as you trying to insult me.

nah man. I was just curious. I know you've been around here for a while but I'm not sure how old you are.

Sneaky 04-22-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostie (Post 11642012)
I've dated people for longer and not thought twice about moving on....I'm with Dyllos, the more you date, the more you'll experience these "fluke" relationships that just seem to die out without any significant impact on your life

You'll forget about her once you meet the next cute thing that gets your blood flowing...

I like the way you put it better......and ive had those kind of fluke relationships, this just felt different for some reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 11642081)
nah man. I was just curious. I know you've been around here for a while but I'm not sure how old you are.

I'm 24, I was in a long relationship for a while but for the past two years Ive just been dating different girls. Longest was 4 months.

xJustin 04-22-2010 12:04 PM

you liked her so much because you thought you could change her.. imho
it's happened to me, same exact everything

Sherweeeny 04-23-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 11634957)
She cant have kids,

wrong girl? are you fvcking serious? fvck her 102 times a day whenever, where ever you want, and 100% dont worry about a thing! id love that!

Mark M 04-30-2010 01:08 PM

Going through the same thing. The gf of 18months and I are done....ugly breakup on both sides.

Yeah...it hurts. Sure I am a man and am not suppose to have feelings, but I admit it. breakups suck and hurt all around. Weather they are the right person or not, you become comfortable with them and become best of friends too. Plus for men it is even worse because of how large our egos are. In a breakup, our egos take a hit.

Best advice and most difficult to do.....leave her go....don't talk or email or chat....just let it go. Time will cure all. I know that advice really does not help and is impossible to do because your mind is fixated on her, but it is the best advice. Firstly, if you start chasing after her with calls and emails, you'll lose your dignity and look weak in her eyes. Second, if you totally walk away....it will mess with her head.....she may even come running back to you.

Sneaky 05-06-2010 08:09 PM

We kind of got back together about 2 weeks ago but now were 100% done and I feel relieved.

I think the reason i liked her in the first place is because she made me forget about my ex, I think i was confusing that for real feelings.

xlash 05-06-2010 10:16 PM

As ghey as this sounds it is true: we don't choose love, love chooses us. You got chosen s0n.

CMT247 05-06-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 11641657)

reasonable question for sure

why can't this girl have kids?

Sneaky 05-06-2010 11:34 PM

^^ Something to do with her uterus....i dunno.

But yeah this chick is crazy.....she has sent me about 40 text messages tonight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...chmentaspx.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hmentaspx1.jpg