E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Ask a Site Sponsor (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Euro-Spec Customer Service (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=774111)

Bkm6231 06-25-2010 01:52 PM

Euro-Spec Customer Service

I have bought many items in the past from several vendors on this site, one being Euro Spec. Although I had great service on the front end, afterwards it has not been so great. I bought a front bumper from them over 2 year ago and about 3 months ago when I was having my car towed the towing company lost the piece that covers up the tow hook. I have called Euro Spec a dozen different times, left messages and never got a return phone call. The one time I got a person to speak with they told me they would check on the piece and give me a return phone call yet I never heard back from them. I have sent emails that I am not getting a response from and I am starting to get extremely frustrated. When I am making a thousand dollar purchase from their company they are at my service but once I need a 5 dollar piece they will not return my calls. I think this is horrible service and cannot believe they will not help me. Just wanted to let everyone know that although they may seem helpful, in my experience after the sales customer service is way below par.

///OSS 06-25-2010 02:53 PM

:facepalm: dude...LOL the dealer...doubt they carry just a towhook cover. you should hit up the towing company too, let them pay for ir

Devious1 06-25-2010 02:58 PM

...... reason being they've been backed up for a while now... read up on other posts.

AMG ETR 06-25-2010 03:05 PM

Finally got my money back from them from paypal (dispute) today. Horrible CS...

patdeezy 06-25-2010 03:16 PM

lol @ the OP

JJR4884 06-25-2010 03:26 PM

I got my M3 bumper from them and my dumbass body shop painted the m3 fog light rights silver gray rather than leaving them black...

I asked Paul at Euro-Spec if I could purchase another set of fog light rings, and he offered to give them to me for free... however I ended up just painting mine randomly one day, therefore not necessary

So............................ :luv: Euro-Spec

SWFan 06-30-2010 05:40 PM

So far I'm out $550. I charged through PayPal, items sent to me were defective, returned them with signature confirm and euro-spec has never responded to my emails asking for a refund or replacement. I'm almost 60 days out, filed a chargeback complaint with PP and they closed it stating they won't chargeback for quality of item complaints, even though I returned the items. So I've had to file a claim with my bank to see if they can get my money back from PayPal. Not looking good. Just warning folks that if you have to return an item you may end up taking it in the shaft.

Andrew@euro-spec 07-06-2010 07:39 PM

^ pm sent man with personal contact info.

-Andrew

Honzo 07-20-2010 11:49 AM

Hey andrew, not to thread jack, I had a small problem with my order and both James and Paul haven't responded to my 10 or so emails... I love my hood great fitment and all but you guys accidentally sent me two left splitters instead of a left and right lol. I can forward you the emails I sent to both of them as there are some other questions etc. Thanks for the great prices and products.