E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Would You Ever Settle for an Average Looking Girl? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=781650)

Born Again 07-29-2010 10:07 PM

Would You Ever Settle for an Average Looking Girl?
 
What if she loved u lots and made good or better money than you?

Personally I'm a little shallow person so I need to be attracted to my girl :luv:

but there are plenty of successful average looking girls out there :dunno:

deafboy 07-29-2010 10:07 PM

Depends... what's your idea of average?

06E46M3 07-29-2010 10:09 PM

no

BlackMarket 07-29-2010 10:17 PM

no, but 7-8s are better in bed.

CedricM82 07-29-2010 10:18 PM

Ahhh yes... the age of the average user will shine through here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

OrisuE46 07-29-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deafboy (Post 12055255)
Depends... what's your idea of average?

:werd:


i dont discriminate.

06E46M3 07-29-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackMarket (Post 12055286)
no, but 7-8s are better in bed.

7-8s are not average :rofl:

Sneaky 07-29-2010 10:24 PM

We need an example of average

calialx1 07-29-2010 10:29 PM

Sure, but see to you she might be average but after you fall for her she is gorgeous to you ....ya know?

zsp 07-29-2010 10:30 PM

http://teens.lovetoknow.com/images/T...ssa_Walker.jpg

EDawg 07-29-2010 10:39 PM

no matter how attractive a girl may look today, her looks will eventually deteriorate as she ages. if you are a shallow person, then my advice to you is to never settle and just be a bachelor for life.

Sneaky 07-29-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDawg (Post 12055364)
no matter how attractive a girl may look today, her looks will eventually deteriorate as she ages. if you are a shallow person, then my advice to you is to never settle and just be a bachelor for life.

Were talking about now, not 30 years from now.

06E46M3 07-29-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calialx1 (Post 12055327)
Sure, but see to you she might be average but after you fall for her she is gorgeous to you ....ya know?

i once looked at photos of my exes and lold

King of Chicago 07-29-2010 10:50 PM

chasing girls for looks or money never ends well, ever. because both looks and money can easily disappear with time.

that said, my wife is a very attractive woman and since she takes care of herself, I know she will age gracefully.

06E46M3 07-29-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of Chicago (Post 12055392)
chasing girls for looks or money never ends well, ever. because both looks and money can easily disappear with time.

that said, my wife is a very attractive woman and since she takes care of herself, I know she will age gracefully.

pics

EDawg 07-29-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 12055384)
Were talking about now, not 30 years from now.

but if you don't plan on being with this same girl 30 years from now, then how are you settling? :confused:

officer140 07-29-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsp (Post 12055330)

That's below average :eek:

HyeWarrior 07-29-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDawg (Post 12055400)
but if you don't plan on being with this same girl 30 years from now, then how are you settling? :confused:

snnnnaaaap

GreekLSBm3 07-29-2010 10:56 PM

id rather take a 6-7 and be happily married and more financially stable than be with a 9-10 and *insert problems here*

Mike Larry 07-29-2010 10:56 PM

maybe...but i'd have to live a pretty superficial life and be bored of banging hotter girls first


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use