E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Married chick gave me her number (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=786939)

Sneaky 08-22-2010 09:04 PM

Married chick gave me her number

So this chick came to my work place the other day, shes like an intern or something at another company my boss owns. She was just there for the day and I didn't really pry into why. She was supposed to be observing but she pretty much spent the day in my office. Shes one year older then me. I work in engineering so we rarely have cute girls at work so it was kinda exciting. In reality shes about a 8 but at my office she became a 9.5. Everyone was on their best behavior. So were hanging out talking about random **** and I gotta admit it was pretty fun compared to what I usually do at work (post on e46 all day).

So its the end of the day and shes leaving, she asked me to come out for a smoke with her and I'm like sure. So I'm giving her directions and the conversation turns to living arrangements. She starts asking me if I live alone or with a room mate and then shes like 'I could never live with a room mate', and I'm like Oh so you live alone and shes like "i live with my husband".

Im thinking Damn, lol.

Anyways she wanted to exchange numbers and I agreed and she says please call me sometime.

Does she want my dlck?

Parish_Rane 08-22-2010 09:10 PM

Probably wants a gay friend. :eeps:
SRS: Maybe ask if she and her husband would like to go out sometime? :dunno: then she can say just you two, or bring him along? Less sleazeball.

firefirefire90 08-22-2010 09:12 PM

what happens in Canada, stays in Canada.

stick it in her butt

SalM 08-22-2010 09:13 PM

She Wants Ur Cawk

217Bimmer 08-22-2010 09:47 PM

it's a tarp. he gunna rape u while she films it and steals your wallet. is that something you'd ever report to the police?

kushy 08-22-2010 10:45 PM

Brooo. follow these steps carefully:

Call her over to your place
Proceed to PIITB/regular penetration
Break up her marriage
????
Profit

MrWesson 08-22-2010 11:20 PM

I keep in contact through texts or something to pry a little. She could be getting a divorce and wanting to bang away her sorrows or her and her husband may have an arrangement or some weird ****.

Dreamliner330 08-22-2010 11:29 PM

It's not cheating in Canada.

Sneaky 08-23-2010 01:34 AM

http://i36.tinypic.com/w1tvlx.gif lol @ the replies

Say i called or texted her. What should I say?

I still cant believe shes married, maybe shes just one of those insecure chicks who likes to flirt and get attention.

Im still gonna persue it though and see where it goes.

straight_beamin 08-23-2010 01:57 AM

she wants ya

daedalus34r 08-23-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 217Bimmer (Post 12155074)
it's a tarp. he gunna rape u while she films it and steals your wallet. is that something you'd ever report to the police?

:rofl:

Mark M 08-23-2010 09:57 AM

Hard to say really.

Could be any of the following....

- middle aged married woman starting to feel insecure and just wants to flirt to see if she still has it. In this instance, you'll just end up a flirting puppet for her but never get the goods.
- married woman bored with her husband and looking for a fling. In this instance, you'll have to charm her and woo her a bit just like a single girl before she is comfortable enough to give the goods. Best way here is to tactfully find out what her husband is doing wrong...then embellish how well you do those things. Also, find out a little about the husband so that you know what type of risk you are dealing with.
- Always keep an upbeat tone, never complain or carry negativity. You want her to perceive you as fun, positive, and 'refreshing'.
- I'd always let her initiate the contact. How bad would it suck if you called her while she was having dinner with the hubby? Or find out what are 'safe' times to contact each other and always start with a text before a call to make sure coast is clear.
- Also, on your phone, change your voicemail message to the standard digital 'this number is not available' You don't want hubby finding your number and calling only to hear your name and voice.
- Let her make the moves. She is the married one, she is the one who has to feel comfortable with escalating things. You just play the suave upbeat cool guy and play along.

Disclaimer.....I am not liable if your leg gets broken or if you end up circulated through a wood chipper.

Sherweeeny 08-23-2010 10:16 AM

she doesnt WANT you, she wants a good time, hurry up and call her. and when you do, just be like, so u wanna hang out sometime? where u wanna go? why did u give me ur number honestly? etc etc, get it out sneaky!

dmax 08-23-2010 10:28 AM

...and having seen the negative results of this coz of an idiot family member not related to me by blood...

Don't get involved if there's a kid...you'll feel terrible if you bang her, her husband finds out, the family splits up and the kid is left somewhere in between...but affected for life. It's a real sad thing.

Don't mean to 'shrink' it, OP, just saying. Your thing isn't as important as that kid's life...and though you wouldn't be entirely to blame...you'd certainly have some responsibility.

If no kid, then I won't either endorse or condemn move...you're an adult and so is she.

Sorry...old guy...not religious...just seen the affect on a kid close up and it's not good.

Doug

Bimmer4Lyfe 08-23-2010 10:56 AM

you have to ask........ really?

c'mon Sneaky......

DylloS 08-23-2010 11:46 AM

it says a lot about her marriage if it took until the absolute end of the day to mention she's married.

Also, did you not see a ring? You made it sound like you were surprised by the fact that she said she was married.

BeRzErKaS 08-23-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 12154865)
Anyways she wanted to exchange numbers and I agreed and she says please call me sometime.

Does she want my dlck?

ehh, depends...

From a professional standpoint, did her reason for being there actually have something to do with what you were doing? Might it legitimately require future contact for some reason? You kinda glossed over that part and skipped straight to the potential booty call.

Just sayin.. I remember I met this girl at a trade show once. We talked business for a bit, exchanged numbers and I'm like "Yah, call me anytime if you'd like to discuss this further."

Then she's like "Can I call you to talk about other things too?"

And I'm like... "Absolutely." :4ngie:

Then she calls a few days later and asks if I would forward her resume along. :facepalm:

And I thought to myself... "Oh, riiight. That kinda stuff. I'm a grown-up now. I forgot."

It was a misjudgement on my part but a good learning experience. Point is, just make sure you're not putting the cart before the horse.

Sneaky 08-23-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS (Post 12157204)
ehh, depends...

From a professional standpoint, did her reason for being there actually have something to do with what you were doing? Might it legitimately require future contact for some reason? You kinda glossed over that part and skipped straight to the potential booty call.

Just sayin.. I remember I met this girl at a trade show once. We talked business for a bit, exchanged numbers and I'm like "Yah, call me anytime if you'd like to discuss this further."

Then she's like "Can I call you to talk about other things too?"

And I'm like... "Absolutely." :4ngie:

Then she calls a few days later and asks if I would forward her resume along. :facepalm:

And I thought to myself... "Oh, riiight. That kinda stuff. I'm a grown-up now. I forgot."

It was a misjudgement on my part but a good learning experience. Point is, just make sure you're not putting the cart before the horse.

:rofl: thats tough. She really has no reason professionally to be calling but you never know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 12157092)
it says a lot about her marriage if it took until the absolute end of the day to mention she's married.

Also, did you not see a ring? You made it sound like you were surprised by the fact that she said she was married.

I didn't notice a ring, or even bother to look. When she said she lived with her husband that kind of caught me off guard. I was just thinking WTF, then im like OK shes married......then she starts getting all personal again and ask me to call her.

so i just sent her a text, something friendly that wouldn't get her in trouble if her husband saw it and she replies: "who is this, krystal?"

I dont know whats up with that, she knows who I am and she saved my number. I think i'm going to leave this alone, I have a feeling this could blow up in my face.

DylloS 08-23-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 12157990)
:rofl: thats tough. She really has no reason professionally to be calling but you never know.

I didn't notice a ring, or even bother to look. When she said she lived with her husband that kind of caught me off guard. I was just thinking WTF, then im like OK shes married......then she starts getting all personal again and ask me to call her.

so i just sent her a text, something friendly that wouldn't get her in trouble if her husband saw it and she replies: "who is this, krystal?"

I dont know whats up with that, she knows who I am and she saved my number. I think i'm going to leave this alone, I have a feeling this could blow up in my face.

Damn she tricked you lol

IFX 08-23-2010 08:04 PM

keeep up updated, this is like a good novel..