E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   FS: 2002 BMW M3 Dinan S, Steel Gray/Imola Red 6sp (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=787414)

JGdinanm3 08-24-2010 07:21 PM

FS: 2002 BMW M3 Dinan S, Steel Gray/Imola Red 6sp
 
2002 M3 Steel Grey with Imola Red interior
84k miles
6 speed
Dinan S package with Airflow Mass Meter, High flow air intake, Stage 3 software, exhaust, and strut tower brace
Cold weather package
Premium package
Xenon Headlights
Heated seats
Harman Kardon sound
Eibach Pro Spring Kit
H&R sway bars front and rear
Dr Vanos vanos replacement recently
Stoptech Stage 2 brake kit with new pads, slotted rotors, and stainless steel brake lines recently
Recent new catalytic convertors
Dual Alpine Amps
Subs in trunk with custom top mounted box

Well maintained, fresh tires

Pics at : http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ft6/M3%20pics/

$18,750

Located in Oklahoma

Contact Jason
dinanm3forsale@gmail.com

JGdinanm3 08-25-2010 07:23 PM

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00277.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00301.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00296.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00294.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00292.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00288.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00278.jpg

JGdinanm3 08-25-2010 07:25 PM

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/DSC00284.jpg

Snik 08-26-2010 10:59 PM

all this needs is some nice wheels and its done. i cant understand why it hasnt sold.

himefrankie 08-29-2010 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGdinanm3 (Post 12163757)
2002 M3 Steel Grey with Imola Red interior
84k miles
6 speed
Dinan S package with Airflow Mass Meter, High flow air intake, Stage 3 software, exhaust, and strut tower brace
Cold weather package
Premium package
Xenon Headlights
Heated seats
Harman Kardon sound
Eibach Pro Spring Kit
H&R sway bars front and rear
Dr Vanos vanos replacement recently
Stoptech Stage 2 brake kit with new pads, slotted rotors, and stainless steel brake lines recently
Recent new catalytic convertors
Dual Alpine Amps
Subs in trunk with custom top mounted box

Well maintained, fresh tires

Pics at : http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ft6/M3%20pics/

$18,750

Located in Oklahoma

Contact Jason
dinanm3forsale@gmail.com

wanna trade with me for my 330xi?
:bump:

Quote:

Originally Posted by snikwad (Post 12173282)
all this needs is some nice wheels and its done. i cant understand why it hasnt sold.

+1, agreed

JGdinanm3 09-06-2010 07:45 PM

Wish I could trade and keep a BMW... unfortunately I can't, but thank you. She's still available!

shahbaz99 09-06-2010 08:22 PM

i love the color combo!

6DXR 09-06-2010 09:55 PM

I am interested in this. Shoot me an email at mrfortyniner@comcast.net

himefrankie 09-07-2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGdinanm3 (Post 12209918)
Wish I could trade and keep a BMW... unfortunately I can't, but thank you. She's still available!

aww, nuts. glws!

READYON3 09-07-2010 02:54 PM

crap...why you gotta be all the way in Oklahoma?

JGdinanm3 09-07-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by himefrankie (Post 12212380)
aww, nuts. glws!

Thanks! Appreciate the offer...

JGdinanm3 09-13-2010 12:05 AM

She's still for sale

killacam816 09-13-2010 11:40 PM

Where at in Tulsa are you located? Im VERY interested. Id like to set up a time to come look at the car in person if youre available. Im located in Asher, its about 25 miles east of Ada. Thanks.

s!ke 09-14-2010 12:49 AM

clean car, great price!

FoxEyes 09-16-2010 11:43 AM

All ive got is 15k PM me if interested

alwaysbored786 09-16-2010 12:37 PM

^dont lowball him on a clean car thats already at a decent price.

yetieater 09-16-2010 12:57 PM

Slick! Unfortunately this is out of my range, but someone will take it.

killacam816 09-16-2010 10:11 PM

Got cash in hand. Just waiting for a reply to take a look at her and chat with you about the car a little...

JGdinanm3 09-20-2010 07:21 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, shes still for sale at the moment! killacam: PM sent

JGdinanm3 09-24-2010 06:53 AM

She continues to be for sale... thanks for looking!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use