E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Dont know how to leave me girl.... (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=790069)

///M THIS 09-06-2010 05:33 AM

Dont know how to leave me girl....
 
Hey guys, Im ganna say it how it is. No Bullshit or Lies. Im not ganna make this story or my feelings all be about me being innocent ormaking her look bad. Someone please here me out.....



I had my girl for about 1.6 years. I love her (In every way shape possible.) But I can be with you. Me and her have been through so much **** and drama with family, friends, each other. It has toned down a lot now, but for the majority of the time its been hell. Like regret....

Do not get me wrong. Its one of those, when its good its great. And when its bad its really shity. :(


But I do not know how to explain, its impossible for me to leave her. I do not know how and where to do it. I have no close friends. I tried having rebounds, but that sh1t doesnt work. No matter how big their boobs or ass is, I cant move on. It doesnt feel the same.. with other girls. but then again I feel connected with her a lot and then I lose it with her and love and respect.

It bothers me alot because I CANT IMAGINE her with another guy. It fvckn hurts man. LIke them holding kissing, sex, txts, convos. Because thats stuff I do now.

I have gone for the end of the world for this girl. But my hands arent clean. I love this girl but I dont see myself without her. I have no one to lay myself on or thoughts. Other girls, or events, or partys only last for that moment. The next morning its like, fvck dude I want my girl and what is she doing? You know what IM talking about guys...? I have tried to get her out of my mind before, its impossible shis all I have. But I can feel this way or act fake. But I love her.


Sometimes I put myself to sleep in pain, its hurts. I think of leaving her of the though at least once a week, if not more. I js cant.

Her face, her eyes, her tears, theres no way in hell. Its not who I am or how Im raised. I feel so bad if I did.

And I HAVE BEFORE, BROKEN UP WITH HER. But its one of those moments when you say stupid sh1t you dont mean and 5 min later your kissing them. Its so hard.


What I do?

chivo328 09-06-2010 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///M THIS (Post 12208107)
Other girls, or events, or partys only last for that moment. The next morning its like, fvck dude I want my girl and what is she doing?

Her face, her eyes, her tears, theres no way in hell. Its not who I am or how Im raised.

You don't want a girl friend, you want someone to take care of you...like a mother. How old are you anyways? Oh and just how drunk were you when you made this thread? Cause quite a bit of it makes absolutely no sense what-so -ever.

NOVAbimmer 09-06-2010 08:55 AM

What do you do? You grow up.

You realize that what you're doing is not maintaining a relationship with someone you love, you're clinging to a fantasy with someone you lust after.

You can commit to a real relationship, and start putting that relationship first, realizing that there are things more important that yourself. Or you can move on with your life, realize that it's not going to work, and get over it.

And 1.6 years for a reaction like this? You sound like you're about 16. This is part of life. Time to put on your big boy panties and become a man.

///M THIS 09-06-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chivo328 (Post 12208226)
You don't want a girl friend, you want someone to take care of you...like a mother. How old are you anyways? Oh and just how drunk were you when you made this thread? Cause quite a bit of it makes absolutely no sense what-so -ever.

Im not drunk. Im like lost. I have a big heart for someone I love. Its hard for me to let go of something that I have.


Quote:

Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer (Post 12208287)
What do you do? You grow up.

You realize that what you're doing is not maintaining a relationship with someone you love, you're clinging to a fantasy with someone you lust after.

You can commit to a real relationship, and start putting that relationship first, realizing that there are things more important that yourself. Or you can move on with your life, realize that it's not going to work, and get over it.

And 1.6 years for a reaction like this? You sound like you're about 16. This is part of life. Time to put on your big boy panties and become a man.


Im 21, I had the worst heart break at 18 so I know what it feels like. But except at 18 with my prior girl I HAD A REASON to leave for her.

Im also a jealous person. I know Im ganna be depressed for a long time. The same happened with my prior girl but I had people to "lean" on.

IFX 09-06-2010 08:30 PM

so I don't get it, why do you want to leave?

shahbaz99 09-06-2010 09:25 PM

Who needs a GF when you have a boosted 335i. Fluck girls as much as you can or else when your married to your hore wife and your kids are shitting all over the house, you will regret not using your penis 100% when you had the chance.

My $0.02

NOVAbimmer 09-07-2010 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///M THIS (Post 12208107)



Me and her have been through so much **** and drama with family, friends, each other. It has toned down a lot now, but for the majority of the time its been hell. Like regret....

But I do not know how to explain, its impossible for me to leave her. I do not know how and where to do it. I have no close friends. I tried having rebounds, but that sh1t doesnt work. No matter how big their boobs or ass is, I cant move on. It doesnt feel the same.. with other girls. but then again I feel connected with her a lot and then I lose it with her and love and respect.

It bothers me alot because I CANT IMAGINE her with another guy. It fvckn hurts man. LIke them holding kissing, sex, txts, convos. Because thats stuff I do now.

I have gone for the end of the world for this girl. But my hands arent clean. I love this girl but I dont see myself without her. I have no one to lay myself on or thoughts. Other girls, or events, or partys only last for that moment. The next morning its like, fvck dude I want my girl and what is she doing? You know what IM talking about guys...? I have tried to get her out of my mind before, its impossible shis all I have. But I can feel this way or act fake. But I love her.

Sometimes I put myself to sleep in pain, its hurts. I think of leaving her of the though at least once a week, if not more. I js cant.

Her face, her eyes, her tears, theres no way in hell. Its not who I am or how Im raised. I feel so bad if I did.

And I HAVE BEFORE, BROKEN UP WITH HER. But its one of those moments when you say stupid sh1t you dont mean and 5 min later your kissing them. Its so hard.


What I do?

Ok, so you're 21, you think you're in love. You've even been through a breakup before! Congratulations! Welcome to the exclusive club of "Everybody"!

You say it "doesn't feel the same with other girls". No sh!t, you're not in a year and a half relationship with other girls.
You can't move on no matter how big their boobs or ass is? That's your standard for dating someone? That might be a standard for finding a hookup, but not for a relationship.
Your hands aren't clean? And you're wondering why your relationship sucks?
She's all you have? And again, you're wondering why your relationship sucks?
You talk about other girls only lasting for a moment, see last statement.

If you're going to be in a committed relationship, you need to commit. If you're the kind that spouts off at the mouth with a whole bunch of stuff you don't mean, then five minutes later you want to be making out with her, it sounds like you need to mature a little bit, learn how to not say things you regret, and, like I said in my first post:

GROW UP

IFX 09-07-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahbaz99 (Post 12210029)
Who needs a GF when you have a boosted 335i. Fluck girls as much as you can or else when your married to your hore wife and your kids are shitting all over the house, you will regret not using your penis 100% when you had the chance.

My $0.02




really? :hmm:

calialx1 09-07-2010 10:59 PM

21? I don't think so. I say 18 at the most 9thats what you sound like anyways). If you don't see yourself with her you have to move on then. As asked above why dont you see yourself with her? Relax.... sit down in a mellow stress free place and ask yourself: "What do I want." really think about this. If your answer is not to be with her, then man up and leave her. No point in killing yourself over this pvssy stuff (life has harder tasks laid ahead for you).

wasp9166 09-08-2010 09:03 AM

dude, i just left an 18 yr rel,i went from a nice house to laying on the floor in a sh!tty apt with my clothes, my dog, my tv and my comp................no friends in the area, clean and sober so bars are out.............think about what runs thru my head on a daily basis, its very simple, you can deal with it till it gets better or you can check out



man up wus

Tom5933 09-12-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasp9166 (Post 12215886)
dude, i just left an 18 yr rel,i went from a nice house to laying on the floor in a sh!tty apt with my clothes, my dog, my tv and my comp................no friends in the area, clean and sober so bars are out.............think about what runs thru my head on a daily basis, its very simple, you can deal with it till it gets better or you can check out



man up wus

I think this post puts everything in perspective. End thread/

jhstealth 09-14-2010 02:58 AM

Yea op you need to spell check and edit your first post. And grow up.

OrisuE46 09-14-2010 10:47 AM

you are acting like a biggity b1tch. i broke up with my girlfriend of 3years a few months ago. it was the hardest thing ive went through besides my fathers death. i thought just like you...cant live without her but you arent happy anymore. the good times were great and the bad times were the shittiest moments of my life. move on bro. cuz you arent gonna wake up one morning and be in love again it just doesnt work like that. it took me time to heal and sometimes i think about her. hell i even saw her yesterday filling up gas, but i just kept on going. you really dont know who you are until you are alone and figure out what you need. since ive broken up with her i found an amazing friend/ person that i love spending my days with. never thought i would find someone or even have feelings for anyone else for a long time, but with time the heart heals and you will be happy. man up, cut your ties, delete her from your life and figure out what is best for you. its your life you decide how you wanna waste your time.

OrisuE46 09-14-2010 10:48 AM

youre seriously lying to yourself if you still say you are in love with her.

makecopies 09-14-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasp9166 (Post 12215886)
dude, i just left an 18 yr rel,i went from a nice house to laying on the floor in a sh!tty apt with my clothes, my dog, my tv and my comp................no friends in the area, clean and sober so bars are out.............think about what runs thru my head on a daily basis, its very simple, you can deal with it till it gets better or you can check out



man up wus

Damn ...that's rough :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use