E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   freind request on fb (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=794112)

calialx1 09-26-2010 02:48 AM

freind request on fb

I know I know not another one of these..... But just for kicks lets see what you guys think.

I was at an event today with some friends and they were accompanied by this other cute Asian girl that I have seen around but never met. By that I mean we have had similar classes but i was never so inclined to talk to her.

Anyways, we are in a building and my two dude friends are walking ahead of me and I'm chilling with the two girls (one is a friend, other is Asian I don't know) behind. They(2 dudes) get to the door of the building, open and just walk out. Me I open and hold it for both of the girls (as I always do) So the cute Asian girl looks kinda surprised then she turns to me and says, " Hi, I don't think we have formally met, I'm ______" I take her hand and pause for her to notice the pause and introduce myself. Right after that the room I was heading to came up so i just waved good bye to her.

FF to this afternoon I check my FB and I have a friend request from her. So I accept, and now what? how do i capitalize in this situation? Do I write something on her wall or just wait? piitb?

zikhkd 09-26-2010 03:09 AM

friend requests usually mean pittb so i'd go with your first instinct

NOVAbimmer 09-26-2010 03:09 AM

whoa! facebook friends already??? don't you think that's a little fast?

srsly, if you're interested, ask her out the next time you see her. If she's interested, she'll say yes. If she's not, she'll say no. Or she'll say "let's just be facebook friends"

calialx1 09-26-2010 03:16 AM

lol hahah yeah fb friends can you believe it?! not fond of fb but if it ends in piitb it's all good.

There is a BBQ tomorrow that i got invited to, almost sure she will be there since it's the same group of friends......we shall see how this plays out.

CMT247 09-26-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calialx1 (Post 12277654)
lol hahah yeah fb friends can you believe it?! not fond of fb but if it ends in piitb it's all good.

There is a BBQ tomorrow that i got invited to, almost sure she will be there since it's the same group of friends......we shall see how this plays out.

She's interested. Don't **** it up. Get her number at the gathering. Don't message her on fb until you get a number though...

High five for pausing when taking her hand too.:thumbsup:

e46stallion 09-27-2010 12:19 AM

hit her up to chill man! shiet she came after you now follow up like a man

stapler12345 09-27-2010 12:22 AM

the cardinal rule is

post the pics so that fanatics can jerk to her

NOVAbimmer 09-27-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwhype (Post 12280085)
the cardinal rule is

post the pics so that fanatics can jerk to her

this is the only advice that matters in this thread

217Bimmer 09-27-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer (Post 12277645)
whoa! facebook friends already??? don't you think that's a little fast?

srsly, if you're interested, ask her out the next time you see her. If she's interested, she'll say yes. If she's not, she'll say no. Or she'll say "let's just be facebook friends"

:rofl:

but yeah, your first move should be posting her pics here. i need some new fap material. my penor thanks you in advance.

Tremorz 09-27-2010 10:30 AM

1) Accept FB request
2) piitb
3) Review pictures
4) Share pictures with e46fanatics
5) Ask her out

w0w 09-27-2010 06:07 PM

lots of great advice in this thread :thumbup:

USCTrojanMan29 09-27-2010 10:36 PM

She made the first move by finding you on FB and now the ball is in your court. Man up and grab the bull by the horns, ask her out. If she says no and throws out "let's just be friends" you should come back at her with "I already have enough friends so go buy yourself a dog if you need one kthanxbye." :idea:

Oh yeah, post up her picture. :pics:

calialx1 09-28-2010 02:49 AM

Update, Skiped the bbq Sunday due to work. But I ran into her today and we had a nice lil convo. Its all very flirty at this point with lots of eye contact eve when we don't talk. Plans are in the works for the weekend with some friends, which is cool but I might just skip that and move for a one on one date to show her I don't play around with the "just freinds" bs.

Wish me luck fanatics, I'll post pics if and only if the date goes down.

USCTrojanMan29 09-28-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calialx1 (Post 12284716)
Update, Skiped the bbq Sunday due to work. But I ran into her today and we had a nice lil convo. Its all very flirty at this point with lots of eye contact eve when we don't talk. Plans are in the works for the weekend with some friends, which is cool but I might just skip that and move for a one on one date to show her I don't play around with the "just freinds" bs.

Wish me luck fanatics, I'll post pics if and only if the date goes down.

Why didn't you ask her out today (sounds like you were vibing)? :hmm: Yeah, skip the whole friends thing...one-on-one date or bust! :idea:

makecopies 09-28-2010 09:04 AM

YEAAAAHHHHHHHH>>>PIITB!!!!!:boink::boink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnlSVKuy34