E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Effin Women....Read my AWESOME story! :D (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=794808)

E46Doc 09-29-2010 11:39 AM

Effin Women....Read my AWESOME story! :D

So I was dating this chick for 3 weeks...everything was going pretty well....she introduced me to her fam kinda fast and I introduced her to mine....we hung out a lot....went to the club took a trip to SF...she talked about wanting to be in a relationship but needed her time because she wasn't really ready for anything serious, granted I never said that I wanted anything serious..maybe just her perception....so then a week after the SF trip goes by and we're still hanging out...we go to yuba City together to go visit her uncle that came to visit from Mexico....that was Thursday.....the next day she doesn't really text or anything.....then sends me a text late in the afternoon saying shes in Yuba with her mom and doesn't know when she'll be back....I was like ok have fun out there....so the weekend goes by and I get one text on Saturday and one text on Sunday....but both were at around like 8:00 p.m. ....I'm not that gullible, but I believe she did this so I wouldn't be able to ask her to hang out or something of that nature.....so then Monday night I get a text saying, what I think is kinda a cop-out b.s. after hanging out with her so much and liking her the way I did......it said that she isn't ready for anything serious right now and can't help the way she like me and blames herself for most of it.....she needs friendship and patience.....I replied with the nicest way of telling her that I'm not in a rush either and we can take it slow and see how things go from there....so I never got a reply from her......so the next day I hear from one of her friends that she was telling another chick that she doesn't talk to me anymore.....I was kinda shocked because I was like really? After hanging out that much and exchanging words and how we feel about each other? Damn lol......Then she told that same chick that I don't text her anymore.....ummm....wtf....cuz I'm pretty sure she's the one who cut me off......THEN she tells her that she feels like things were rushed and she didn't like the fact that she is the one who did that....she emails me and asked me how I was doing and give me her new #....kinda threw me off....I texted her the next day good morning.....didn't get anything back.....then texted in the late afternoon.....didn't get anything again till around 8:00 p.m. again with another B.S. text....."gosh I slept all day lol.....what are you up too?" ok......seriously? lol..... I felt bad for about 2 weeks after this all happened and then kinda just got over it....but I just don't understand how females can be sometimes guys......so effin impulsive and they scare themselves with their own damn feelings!!

amdspitfire 09-29-2010 12:13 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/ve6kps.gif

kosnosferatu 09-29-2010 12:22 PM

my head started hurting before i even started reading

Lonely Tylenol. 09-29-2010 12:24 PM

cliffs please...seems interesting but way to much to read

alwaysbored786 09-29-2010 12:34 PM

cliff notes:
http://www.esea.net/global/media_pre...e-currency.jpg

Lonely Tylenol. 09-29-2010 12:36 PM

^^ this is true

firefirefire90 09-29-2010 12:36 PM

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...699/Powell.jpg

SLVR JDM 09-29-2010 01:16 PM

Throw a paragraph break in there. Maybe someone will read it then.

fromHONDAtoBMW 09-29-2010 05:49 PM

Well composed story

CRSmoak 09-29-2010 06:29 PM

You weren't leading... lead next time. During courtship, it is ALWAYS the mans job to lead either directly or indirectly. Courtship is basically everything that happens up to sexual intercourse. Even still, you should have sex multiple times before actually allowing her to lead and even then... you should still be doing most of it.

You may be asking yourself, "Why exactly does he think I wasn't leading." Well here's why, 'it said that she isn't ready for anything serious right now and can't help the way she like me and blames herself for most of it...' If she's blaming herself... obviously you weren't leading.

kushy 09-29-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLVR JDM (Post 12290680)
Throw a paragraph break in there. Maybe someone will read it then.

don't bother. we need B to come in here and change the title of this thread.

"WORST STORY...EVAR"

Gheybe 09-29-2010 09:55 PM

You think that's long?

Someone clearly hasn't read MY story thread.

itsskoop 09-29-2010 10:04 PM

like i say in all of these threads.......get money.

TSR6 09-29-2010 11:13 PM

Break into her safe.
Steal Money
Get gang friends
Profit???

NOVAbimmer 09-30-2010 07:15 AM

^^^
fail?

wall of text deals 9999 damage

CMT247 09-30-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRSmoak (Post 12292041)
You weren't leading... lead next time. During courtship, it is ALWAYS the mans job to lead either directly or indirectly. Courtship is basically everything that happens up to sexual intercourse. Even still, you should have sex multiple times before actually allowing her to lead and even then... you should still be doing most of it.

You may be asking yourself, "Why exactly does he think I wasn't leading." Well here's why, 'it said that she isn't ready for anything serious right now and can't help the way she like me and blames herself for most of it...' If she's blaming herself... obviously you weren't leading.

Yeah. If she says she liked you, you clearly ****ed up somewhere. It was over before you got her email/new number... you probably should not have bothered texting... especially with that lame reply... it's very over.

Break contact. Stop hanging around and keeping in touch with her, waiting for something to happen... it's not attractive (especially from her pt. of view)

CJW2OO4 09-30-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gheybe (Post 12292816)
You think that's long?

Someone clearly hasn't read MY story thread.

Gheybe funny that you mention it. Your story is one of the only ones I still remember.:P

Kris.R 09-30-2010 05:18 PM

OP, sounds like this girl doesn't really knows what she wants and she kinda did YOU a favor and let it go early on instead of dragging you on with her crap....she's not ready and she doesn't know what she wants = headaches for you if you stick around....MOVE ON! :)

CRSmoak 09-30-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMT247 (Post 12296135)
Yeah. If she says she liked you, you clearly ****ed up somewhere. It was over before you got her email/new number... you probably should not have bothered texting... especially with that lame reply... it's very over.

Break contact. Stop hanging around and keeping in touch with her, waiting for something to happen... it's not attractive (especially from her pt. of view)

Actually it's the, "blames herself" part I was trying to emphasis. It's actually a good thing if she tells you she likes you BUT... she should feel like it just happened NOT like it was her doing. When you lead you can make it seem to her like it just happened, like it wasn't her fault. It's a simple matter of plausible deniability.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eazy-E46 (Post 12296294)
OP, sounds like this girl doesn't really knows what she wants and she kinda did YOU a favor and let it go early on instead of dragging you on with her crap....she's not ready and she doesn't know what she wants = headaches for you if you stick around....MOVE ON! :)

This is stupid advice, all it does is avoid the problem. And most women actually do know what they want, however what they want and what they respond to... are two entirely different things. OP here's my advice, figure out where YOU went wrong, learn from it and then move on.