E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Online Dating (POF) Diaries (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=802263)

RenJ 11-03-2010 02:53 AM

The Online Dating (POF) Diaries

Well, as some of you may know (via my rolex or use the credit for something else thread) I've recently become single. Decided to give the online dating thing a try for entertainment. Made an account on POF (Plenty of Fish) and this will chronicle the dates I have with suzys from the website. Pics and stories to follow (2 dates with 2 different suzys, funny stories already, lol :rofl:)

:hi:

Suzy #1
http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/...06682524-2.jpg
Meet for dinner and drinks. 1st strike she shows up 25 min late (she did call saying she was stuck in traffic, but also said that she thought she could just go 80mph and make the 45 min drive in 30.. in rush hour traffic :facepalm: ).

Dinner goes decently, but she talks like she just got her tongue pierced... she didn't have a tongue ring.

Kicker of it all was at the end of the night, walk her back to her car, she parked in the same parking garage as I did. I took her parking ticket, paid the $1, and handed it back to her. Said goodnight and she followed behind me to exit the garage. I put my validated ticket in, gate goes up and I pull through... I see in my rear view mirror that she decided to piggy back me and starts to pull through! The gate comes down and slams at the top of her windshield on her jeep. Now, I'm thinking that someone that's startleted by a gate slamming on their car would stop... NOPE, she continues to give it gas and scrapes the gate across the topline of her jeep, lol. I stop and get out of my car and ask her wtf she was doing - why did you pull through, why didn't you put your ticket in?! She tells me she thought she was supposed to follow me, claims I didn't give her ticket back to her and after searching her jeep for a few seconds, finds the ticket. :rofl: :facepalm: There will be no 2nd date.

Suzy #2
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a...76184_9174.jpg
Meet up with this girl at a place called Lucky Strike - bowling, bar, and game place. Actually a really chill person, sarcastic, good sense of humor, and knows her college football.

Our teams are big rivals (UM/MSU) so there was a lot of smack talk. We bowled a few games, had a few drinks and overall had a nice time. (and yeah, she beat me 2 out of the 3 games we bowled :( )

Date #2 is dinner at her house this week. She claims she'll answer the door in a g-string and bra... we'll see if she's all talk.

TheRusski 11-03-2010 02:58 AM

need bigger pics

badfast 11-03-2010 03:17 AM

You are going to be a stepdaddy soon?

SDKmann 11-03-2010 03:58 AM

In for stories and better pics of #1.

TNTBOOM 11-03-2010 07:30 AM

Damn, I should do this as well... LOL

217Bimmer 11-03-2010 08:52 AM

in for stories and pics. you do realize that should one of these suzys find this thread you will be castrated.

yousharenow 11-03-2010 01:06 PM

weak.

I'm on no website and have better stories.

you fail.

You're fuc@in9 out!

BimmerFerret 11-03-2010 01:17 PM

Subbed

babym0bile 11-03-2010 01:22 PM

POF is hilarious.

Keno 11-03-2010 02:25 PM

Suzy's? haha. nvm.

DylloS 11-03-2010 02:26 PM

what a clown you are. I hope someone knows these girls and exposes you.

BimmerFerret 11-03-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 12422670)

Oh c'mon Solly, you are giving this guy a hardtime, but you rofl at a video of you being a dick to a chick?

RenJ 11-03-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRusski (Post 12420796)
need bigger pics

Only size I could pull from her profile

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousharenow (Post 12422267)
weak.

I'm on no website and have better stories.

you fail.

You're fuc@in9 out!

That's good, not claiming I have the best stories of all time. I'm not e46CI. Let's hear some of yours then. :hi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by babym0bile (Post 12422344)
POF is hilarious.

Dude, this site is entertaining to say the least! It's the divorcee, single mom, cougar past her prime capital of the internet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keno (Post 12422657)
Suzy's? haha. nvm.

Goes back to college, all my buddies and I came up with the nickname of "Suzy" for any random girls.

Quote:

:hmm: How am I a clown? I'm a single guy that's going to date, and POF and online dating for that matter is pretty freaking entertaining, just figured I'd share my stories with the girls I meet. I'm just an average guy, sharing my account on an experience.

And expose me on what exactly? :hmm: I'm not claiming this to be a I hope they serve beer in hell account of what happens. I'm not using names, I've posted the same pics that they've made public on their profile, which are able to be viewed by anyone online...

BreakfastBurrito 11-03-2010 03:41 PM

I thought you got suzy from susie-q

DylloS 11-03-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330CiJohn (Post 12422711)
Oh c'mon Solly, you are giving this guy a hardtime, but you rofl at a video of you being a dick to a chick?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenJ (Post 12422977)
Only size I could pull from her profile

That's good, not claiming I have the best stories of all time. I'm not e46CI. Let's hear some of yours then. :hi:

Dude, this site is entertaining to say the least! It's the divorcee, single mom, cougar past her prime capital of the internet.

Goes back to college, all my buddies and I came up with the nickname of "Suzy" for any random girls.

:hmm: How am I a clown? I'm a single guy that's going to date, and POF and online dating for that matter is pretty freaking entertaining, just figured I'd share my stories with the girls I meet. I'm just an average guy, sharing my account on an experience.

And expose me on what exactly? :hmm: I'm not claiming this to be a I hope they serve beer in hell account of what happens. I'm not using names, I've posted the same pics that they've made public on their profile, which are able to be viewed by anyone online...

haha my fault guys, I thought you were going to share stories of how they're blowing you or whatever lol

///MACHINE 11-03-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

what a vag you are, i hope someone that knows you exposes your vagina.

evolved 11-03-2010 03:46 PM

lol @ #1. She sounds dumb as hell.

ZimZimma328Ci 11-03-2010 03:50 PM

Better man than I on #1, if she wasn't showing up in a bra and gstring on date 1 being 25 minutes late, she would have been having dinner with herself.

Both cute girls though :thumbup:

RenJ 11-03-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 12423020)
haha my fault guys, I thought you were going to share stories of how they're blowing you or whatever lol

Haha, no, not so much. It's all good man :hi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolved (Post 12423035)
lol @ #1. She sounds dumb as hell.

Lol, she was like a box of rocks. Forgot to mention that when we walked back to her car, her driver side window was gone. I thought someone had broken in while we were eating... nope, she forgot to roll it back up after getting the ticket when pulling into the garage. Her response "oh whoops, haha" :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimZimma328Ci (Post 12423062)
Better man than I on #1, if she wasn't showing up in a bra and gstring on date 1 being 25 minutes late, she would have been having dinner with herself.

Both cute girls though :thumbup:

Lol, I told her on the phone that the last person to show picks up the tab for dinner... there was dead silence. And if the food wasn't so damn good at this place, I would've bounced!

I did talk to her later and told her that it was disrespectful to be so late and that it essentially meant she thought her time was more valuable than mine. This was after she told me she's habitually late... something I can not handle.

DylloS 11-03-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///MACHINE (Post 12423033)
what a vag you are, i hope someone that knows you exposes your vagina.

ok:thumbup: