E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Turner Motorsports (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=809256)

jclip 12-07-2010 12:01 PM

Turner Motorsports
 
After purchasing a few parts from them, I contacted their customer service to ask a few simple questions. After emailing them twice, they never bothered to respond. Will not do business with them ever again.

TurnerMS 12-07-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jclip (Post 12546723)
After purchasing a few parts from them, I contacted their customer service to ask a few simple questions. After emailing them twice, they never bothered to respond. Will not do business with them ever again.

Hi.

Sorry for the problem you're experiencing! How can we help?

Did you call us? If so, we are here to answer the phone M-F 9-6 Eastern. Average wait time for all calls is under 30 seconds. 800 280-6966 is our toll free number.

Also, if you emailed us and we received your email it was replied to. Each and every email we get from the info @ turnermotorsport.com address is replied to before we leave for the day at 6PM. What email address did you send your inquiry to? Perhaps our reply ended up in an spam filter / folder?

Please let me know what we can do to help.

Thanks.

Doug
Turner Motorsport Sales

TurnerMS 12-07-2010 01:18 PM

One thing I just noticed, you put "turner motorsportS" in your subject line. Keep in mind our company name, domain name and email address is turnermotorsport.com. No "S" on the end, so perhaps you had our email address wrong? Just a thought.

Either way, give me a call today, we will get to the bottom of whatever issue you are having and make sure you go away happy.

800 280-6966

Thanks again.

Doug
TMS Sales

jclip 12-08-2010 11:03 AM

Spoke to Jon Durkin via email, twice. He never bothered to email a response about the questions I had about my order. I already figured out the problem, no need for me to contact them.

TurnerMS 12-08-2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jclip (Post 12551014)
Spoke to Jon Durkin via email, twice. He never bothered to email a response about the questions I had about my order. I already figured out the problem, no need for me to contact them.

No, Jon replies to every email he gets before he leaves at 6PM. That is sales team policy. So if you did not get a reply either he did not get your email or you did not get his reply.

Question: Did you call us before posting this thread?

jclip 12-08-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dugmartms (Post 12551017)
no, jon replies to every email he gets before he leaves at 6pm. That is sales team policy. So if you did not get a reply either he did not get your email or you did not get his reply.

Question: did you call us before posting this thread?

He recieved my email, he replied telling me that he would "get back to me." He never did, not a big deal. I had needed more parts, I chose to deal with Tischer instead.

TurnerMS 12-08-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jclip (Post 12552564)
He recieved my email, he replied telling me that he would "get back to me." He never did, not a big deal. I had needed more parts, I chose to deal with Tischer instead.


Okay, well it certainly is a big deal when you post in a public forum that "Will not do business with them ever again." So, if you could please tell us your name or email address, when it was sent, etc. it would be helpful, that way we can at least figure out what went wrong. Please send via PM or give us a call at 800 280-6966 ext 1.

I really wish you would have called us so we could have cleared up any miscommunication that may have occurred prior to this very unfortunate posting that was made.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use