E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Best Rims on a Sedan (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=812693)

///Mostarac 12-25-2010 09:35 PM

Best Rims on a Sedan
 
So I rarely see modified e46 sedans where i'm from and i barely ever have the chance to see the various wheel setups that people have. So post up your rim setup on your sedan or just post a setup that you love and wish you had. :thumbsup:
dont forget to post the wheel name and specs!

Here's a pic of mine from the first day i put my rims on :pimpin:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ostaracsig.jpg

they are ASA GT1s 18x8 all around
40mm offset

jeffrey325i 12-25-2010 10:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
VMR V713's et 35: 19x8.5 front 235/35/19 toyos
et 45: 19x9.5 rear 245/35/19
:shhh:

///Mostarac 12-25-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffrey325i (Post 12614857)
VMR V713's et 35: 19x8.5 front 235/35/19 toyos
et 45: 19x9.5 rear 245/35/19
:shhh:

sexyyy wheels, you need a drop! :thumbup:

jeffrey325i 12-25-2010 10:08 PM

thanks man, imma get the skirts and bumpers on it and see how far i need to go down. I LOVE that sienna red too bro :thumbsup:

///Mostarac 12-25-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffrey325i (Post 12614879)
thanks man, imma get the skirts and bumpers on it and see how far i need to go down. I LOVE that sienna red too bro :thumbsup:

haha thanks man! :craig:

cincinnati 12-25-2010 10:25 PM

Nice looking sedans .....keep the pics comming.

Sent from my PC36100 using BimmerApp

SalM 12-25-2010 10:28 PM

Hit the sig for the latest reference.

Vmr V710's 19x8.5 , 235/35/19 all around I have no clue what the offsets are.

HyeWarrior 12-25-2010 10:36 PM

I've always been fond of my Style 72's on facelift sedans


http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8...1008031312.jpg

///Mostarac 12-25-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyeWarrior (Post 12614949)
I've always been fond of my Style 72's on facelift sedans


http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8...1008031312.jpg

your sig makes me chuckle :rofl:

HyeWarrior 12-25-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///Mostarac (Post 12614951)
your sig makes me chuckle :rofl:

:)

Oh yeah, January 6th yeah!

jeffrey325i 12-26-2010 08:52 AM

fist pumpin like champs on the 6th :lmao:

loong 12-26-2010 09:33 AM

ssr type c rs | 18x8.5 et32 | 235/40/18 direzzas
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4147/...268e109a_b.jpg

vmr vb3 | 18x8.5 et28 | 18x9.5 et20 | 225/35/18 fk452
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/...241fcbaa_o.jpg

JP03 12-26-2010 10:20 AM

19" too much tire rub... looking for a new set maybe 18's lowered.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using BimmerApp

///Mostarac 12-26-2010 06:54 PM

buuuuuuuump :bump:

JP03 12-27-2010 04:11 AM

Yea major bump... trying to upload photo of the car but my phone continues to read error

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using BimmerApp

Snik 12-27-2010 04:30 AM

BBS RSII 18x8.5 ET40 + 12mm spacer 245/40 : 18x10 ET45 + 7mm spacer 255/35

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/SDC11313.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1506109906
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1506109906

just realized all my good pics are on FB only :(

///Mostarac 12-27-2010 01:32 PM

nice nice. cant wait to go lower with my whipp!

VMRWheels 12-27-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffrey325i (Post 12614857)
VMR V713's et 35: 19x8.5 front 235/35/19 toyos
et 45: 19x9.5 rear 245/35/19
:shhh:

Looks sick!
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalM (Post 12614932)
Hit the sig for the latest reference.

Vmr V710's 19x8.5 , 235/35/19 all around I have no clue what the offsets are.

If you have a square setup (sounds like you do) then you should have 19x8.5 ET40s.
Quote:

Originally Posted by loong (Post 12615715)
ssr type c rs | 18x8.5 et32 | 235/40/18 direzzas
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4147/...268e109a_b.jpg

vmr vb3 | 18x8.5 et28 | 18x9.5 et20 | 225/35/18 fk452
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/...241fcbaa_o.jpg

Those are really nice photos. Gotta love the VB3s as well! :D

Manny330 12-27-2010 02:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I've always been a fan of alot of spokes on a sedan. I have 19x8 OZ Superturismo GTs all around.

try M3 12-27-2010 03:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my summer


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use