E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Showroom (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Carbon-Effects Wrapping Price List (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=816048)

Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com 01-11-2011 10:57 PM

Carbon-Effects Wrapping Price List

I've been getting alot of requests to post prices of my more popular items.

These are most common parts I'm wrapping, but don't hesitate to inquire if your part is not listed!! :thumbup:

More details and pictures are available on my website @ www.carbon-effects.com Updates weekly.

Prices include return shipping, insurance and tracking. All products ship Canada Post Expedited Parcel unless other arrangements are made.

Average delivery is 4-6 days to the US.

Pricing:

e46

"BMW" Valve cover $180
Fuel Rail cover $140
Stock BMW intake $90
Stock BMW ECU cover $110
Cabin Air filter cover $150
Shift surround plate $ 80
Interior trim set $380 (8 piece set; coupe, sedan or vert)
Centre Console $180
Seat Surrounds $240 for the pair.

e36

1. Glove box trim $60
2. Shifter Surround $80
3. ECU/Fuse cover $110

Some of the parts I'll be wrapping shortly and add to my wrapping list (client shipped parts from California this week):
- HPF AA M3 Intake manifold
- Radiator intake cover
- Xenon light cover
- Expansion tank cover
- HPF AA M3 Intake tube
- HPF AA Ram Air intake

Multiple piece discounts are also available. PM or email me at: wrapping@rogers.com for further details or with specific wrapping requests.

A couple of ways the members can get their parts wrapped.

1. Ship parts to me, I wrap and return ship.
2. Core Exchange Option (most popluar) If the part is one I have demand for, I often have stock OE parts for e46 and e36 models that have been sent in through Core Exchange Option. With this option, the member orders and pays for the wrapping, but instead of shipping their parts to be wrapped, I wrap a stock OE part that has been shipped from a previous wrap. Once the parts are ready to ship, the member then removes their part(s) and we cross-ship. Their stock OE parts become part of my inventory awaiting the next member that wants that part done and the cycle continues.
3. Buy the parts outright and keep your original set. Just pay the additional cost for the core (which I get for excellent prices through local BMW parters) and the client keeps their original parts.

Watch for updates as I begin to wrap a complete Honda CBR600 cowling set for a local Superbike race team. That should be starting in about 2 weeks.

Regards,

Bill

TrippinBimmer 01-11-2011 11:14 PM

Awesome Pricing...But Wrong Place to Post Pricing...

-TrippinBimmer

Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com 01-11-2011 11:19 PM

OOPs.... Mod; can you please move to appropriate forum......

IMOLA_ZHP 01-12-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippinBimmer (Post 12677971)
Awesome Pricing...But Wrong Place to Post Pricing...

-TrippinBimmer

my eyes are rolling into the back of my head!

he's a paying sponsor he can post were he see's fit.

all wrapping projects members get will end up here via pics posted, when you fall off your high horse and put down the crack pipe please contribute appropriatly:thumbsup:

PerkM3 01-12-2011 09:45 AM

Looks like some pretty legit work.

Rocko123 01-12-2011 10:03 AM

Good stuff Nachos!

1sickbmw 01-12-2011 02:11 PM

nice work

Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com 01-13-2011 05:23 PM

Thanks guys!!! Looking forward to hearing from anyone that is interested in getting some wrapping done. I will be starting a HPF M3 intake parts (manifold, ram air, etc) as well as a few other parts next week (shipped from California 2 days ago). Those should be really cool parts!! Will post when I begin working on them.... One of the local BMW dealerships (largest in Toronto) has contacted me to start offering my services through the dealership!!!! Need to finish negotiations with them, but I think it's definitely going to be a go!!!

MachRc 01-13-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com (Post 12677855)
Seat Surrounds $240 for the pair.

[

sounds awesome post pics when you get a chance to do this. Im not a big fan of wrapping, back part of the seat on my coupe has a slight tear from carrying a dolly in the back and would love to see it wrapped.

Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com 01-13-2011 05:45 PM

Just spoke to dealership and they are dropping off parts tomorrow @ my house for no charge.... 4 seat surrounds (2 for me; 2 for client) and a couple of other things I need..... Just awaiting my next delivery of cloth (12 yrds; 150 sq ft coverage) to begin wrapping again. Have to finish a custom coupe set first (complete armrest wraps and custom double DIN bezel; see pictures below). I also have 2 sport seat backs here that I'm planning to wrap as well and see how those work out!!

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/a...0111-00386.jpg

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/a...0111-00384.jpg