E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   E46 Xi Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Shark fin (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=825979)

DUMB 02-26-2011 09:00 PM

Shark fin
 
I'm lookin' for a shark fin (decorative) Where I can find one (other than ebay)??

Thanks

My white xi 02-27-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUMB (Post 12859394)
I'm lookin' for a shark fin (decorative) Where I can find one (other than ebay)??

Thanks

Canadien tire (in the radio section) got mine there...and were in qc are you..

Breyton-BMW 02-27-2011 06:51 AM

Nice username, op. :lmao:

DUMB 02-27-2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My white xi (Post 12860444)
Canadien tire (in the radio section) got mine there...and were in qc are you..

Thanks (if you speak french, feel free :P)

I'm from Drummondville


Quote:

Originally Posted by Breyton-BMW (Post 12860446)
Nice username, op. :lmao:

lol... thanks.. :P that's a running gag :P

My white xi 02-27-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUMB (Post 12860478)
Thanks (if you speak french, feel free :P)

I'm from Drummondville




lol... thanks.. :P that's a running gag :P

Yes i speak french (je suis francais)..j'ai acheter une sur ebays mais elle a besoin de travail car le fit n'est pas bon..je vais prendre des photo de la celle de chez canadien tire..elle est tres simple mais fit bien...

DUMB 02-27-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My white xi (Post 12860814)
Yes i speak french (je suis francais)..j'ai acheter une sur ebays mais elle a besoin de travail car le fit n'est pas bon..je vais prendre des photo de la celle de chez canadien tire..elle est tres simple mais fit bien...

J'aimerais bien oui, merci ;)

SILVRRONIN 02-27-2011 10:29 PM

I dont speak french but Bimmian and BAVAUTO carry the sharkfin. I live in New ORleans so I send a warm Beigneit and a Cafe Au Latte.....lol

DUMB 02-28-2011 07:57 AM

haha...thanks!!

DUMB 02-28-2011 08:25 AM

Humm, on the Bimmian website, I dont like the look of the shark fin (doesnt look like the OEM style)... and on the Bavauto site, its a ''fonctionnal'' shark fin.. so I dont want to pay 100$ for a ''décorative'' antenna :/

Rickna 02-28-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breyton-BMW (Post 12860446)
Nice username, op. :lmao:

My mother says I come from from a long line of idiot-brothers. I wouldn't advertise it-oops I just did!

wdeerfield 02-28-2011 05:16 PM

just dont do it.

Rickna 02-28-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdeerfield (Post 12865795)
just dont do it.

Uh huh.

Combacommander 03-16-2011 08:39 PM

Carbon fiber color, $8 at Pep Boys.

Kubica 03-17-2011 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUMB (Post 12859394)
I'm lookin' for a shark fin (decorative) Where I can find one (other than ebay)??

Thanks

The General Forum.

DUMB 03-17-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kubica (Post 12934722)
The General Forum.


Yeah, I'll try there!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use