E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Greenville, SC group (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=838131)

hedmisten 04-19-2011 04:42 PM

Greenville, SC group

I know that most of us have posted in the Greenville Bimmers thread, but it's NC based. This can be our own thread.

I'm hunter. I live over in the Greer area close to Riverside. I drive a 330 sedan on some 19s. My stable includes my 65 karmann ghia and a 07 FJ cruiser on 20" BBS.

Post up Greenville/Spartanburg

CouldIHaveBeen 04-20-2011 07:47 PM

There are quite a few around the Greenville/Spartanburg area. I am in and out of Greenville every so often visiting family. If you see a fairly loud Carbon black E46M thats my dad or me. I'm fixing to buy it from him cause I miss it haha, and a C5Z is gonna be pointless when I move up to Maine. I'll be around next weekend if people want to meet up saturday afternoon or evening. Oh and I'm Neal.

sedanpowersc 04-20-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hedmisten (Post 13064617)
I know that most of us have posted in the Greenville Bimmers thread, but it's NC based. This can be our own thread.

I'm hunter. I live over in the Greer area close to Riverside. I drive a 330 sedan on some 19s. My stable includes my 65 karmann ghia and a 07 FJ cruiser on 20" BBS.

Post up Greenville/Spartanburg

i live right by riverside also, I drive a silver 330 sedan all stock (for now) :]
oh and my name is matt

sedanpowersc 04-29-2011 12:03 PM

anyone goin to the quaker steak car meet on sunday?? i should be there :]

hedmisten 05-06-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedanpowersc (Post 13070658)
i live right by riverside also, I drive a silver 330 sedan all stock (for now) :]
oh and my name is matt

Awesome matt. If you are on Facebook add me for better communication.

My name is Hunter Edmisten

hedmisten 05-06-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CouldIHaveBeen (Post 13070013)
There are quite a few around the Greenville/Spartanburg area. I am in and out of Greenville every so often visiting family. If you see a fairly loud Carbon black E46M thats my dad or me. I'm fixing to buy it from him cause I miss it haha, and a C5Z is gonna be pointless when I move up to Maine. I'll be around next weekend if people want to meet up saturday afternoon or evening. Oh and I'm Neal.

Maine? Do you hunt or are you going to school?

sedanpowersc 05-08-2011 05:53 PM

Anyone gonna be out at Quaker steak and lube tonight??? Ill be there for the car show

Sent from my Droid using Bimmer App

hedmisten 05-08-2011 08:03 PM

I might stop by. Details?

sedanpowersc 05-08-2011 09:06 PM

ah man it got like rained out cause that big storm, but ill be up there next sunday, its just like a street car meet every sunday night. But I added you on facebook the other day :]

clt330ci 05-08-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedanpowersc (Post 13141643)
ah man it got like rained out cause that big storm, but ill be up there next sunday, its just like a street car meet every sunday night. But I added you on facebook the other day :]

My name is chris..I live in Spartanburg SC and drive a 330ci on 19s. Where is this Quaker state meet?

sedanpowersc 05-09-2011 02:11 PM

its like every sunday night (weather permitting) at quaker steak and lube, its normally just a bunch of street cars that meet up there

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...ed=0CB4Q8gEwAA

CouldIHaveBeen 05-10-2011 03:31 PM

Hunter, my wife is in the Navy so for right now we are bouncing around quite a bit for her different schools before we head off to Hawaii for a few years. I might be back in Greenville for a few months during the summer though so whenever I get back we should all meet up maybe go up to the blue ridge parkway or something.

sedanpowersc 05-12-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CouldIHaveBeen (Post 13149490)
Hunter, my wife is in the Navy so for right now we are bouncing around quite a bit for her different schools before we head off to Hawaii for a few years. I might be back in Greenville for a few months during the summer though so whenever I get back we should all meet up maybe go up to the blue ridge parkway or something.

That would be awesome!

chris98891 05-12-2011 03:28 PM

I'm back in greenville for probably the remainder of the month. Most of you have seen my car, JB 325i.
I'll be in for some local meets. Also, I'm heading to the bf.c sandhills meet on the 29th, so if we want to have a caravan down, I'd be more than happy to organize it.

Also, let me know if anybody needs coding/codes cleared/what not. I have INPA/EDIABAS and NCS expert up and running.
And let me know if you need a set of laser jammers, I have a set of duals in hand so I could cut you a wicked deal

hedmisten 05-12-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CouldIHaveBeen (Post 13149490)

Awesome!

hedmisten 05-12-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris98891 (Post 13159632)
I'm back in greenville for probably the remainder of the month. Most of you have seen my car, JB 325i.
I'll be in for some local meets. Also, I'm heading to the bf.c sandhills meet on the 29th, so if we want to have a caravan down, I'd be more than happy to organize it.

Also, let me know if anybody needs coding/codes cleared/what not. I have INPA/EDIABAS and NCS expert up and running.
And let me know if you need a set of laser jammers, I have a set of duals in hand so I could cut you a wicked deal

I'll be installing some coils next week. Anyone up to lend a hand. I have lots of experience with suspension but I would love some other hands to speed it up.

e46JAB 05-12-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hedmisten (Post 13161091)
I'll be installing some coils next week. Anyone up to lend a hand. I have lots of experience with suspension but I would love some other hands to speed it up.

I'd love to help, but i'm in Columbia now and unfortunately very busy for the next month. lmk if you still have not installed them in June.

sedanpowersc 05-13-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris98891 (Post 13159632)

Info on the sandhills meet?? Sandhills Columbia?

EJL486 05-13-2011 10:27 PM

I'm game for any local meets, maybe I'll see some of you guys out at the quaker steak meet sunday

chris98891 05-14-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedanpowersc (Post 13165094)
Info on the sandhills meet?? Sandhills Columbia?

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1579090