E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   most intimate moments in your e46? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=838141)

BimmerTaco 04-19-2011 04:25 PM

most intimate moments in your e46?
 
what has been the most intimate moments in your e46 lifetime ?:pimpin:

Bimmage01 04-20-2011 12:03 AM

i stuck my pecker in her tailpipe..

chris10492 04-20-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmage01 (Post 13066524)
i stuck my pecker in her tailpipe..

i thought i was the only one! :shhh:

XKxRome0ox 04-20-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BimmerTaco (Post 13064802)
what has been the most intimate moments in your e46 lifetime ?:pimpin:

the moment i lost my virginity ... driving a BMW for the first time
:boink:

Ghostie 04-22-2011 11:09 AM

I broke wind in mine a few times

Beemerjunkie1 03-25-2012 07:24 AM

Sex with my girl in her heels. Was hot but she scratched my side doors. Was worth it though. Pussy is great, right?

SPDSKTR 03-26-2012 08:44 AM

Got road head Saturday night on the way home from the strip club (for a friend's birthday). Due to twisty roads, unsteady throttle foot was unsteady.

Dirty Mike 03-26-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPDSKTR (Post 14226244)
Got road head Saturday night on the way home from the strip club (for a friend's birthday). Due to twisty roads, unsteady throttle foot was unsteady.

Liars gonna lie

SPDSKTR 03-26-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Mike (Post 14226287)
Liars gonna lie

Want to ask my girlfriend yourself? :hi:

I hit a couple hard right turns that launched her face harder in my lap. Involuntary deepthroat FTW.

Dirty Mike 03-26-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPDSKTR (Post 14226321)
Want to ask my girlfriend yourself? :hi:

I hit a couple hard right turns that launched her face harder in my lap. Involuntary deepthroat FTW.

What's HIS name again?

CollinsE90 03-26-2012 11:03 AM

Hood and trunk only, too tall for the inside.

RH a couple times, but I don't consider that 'intimate.'

SPDSKTR 03-26-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Mike (Post 14226586)
What's HIS name again?

Quit being jelly.

SW222 03-31-2012 11:51 AM

Road head, backseat fingering and backseat ******. One time i drove her home and she wanted it so we parked in some residential. Hopped in the backseat, whipped my schlong out and did it. About 5 minutes in a group of teens walked by but didnt see us. Thank god we got dressed and jumped in the front cuz as soon as we did, a cop drove slowly by and shined his lights on us,lol. I waved back like a boss.

NOVAbimmer 03-31-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW222 (Post 14246062)
Road head, backseat fingering and backseat ******. One time i drove her home and she wanted it so we parked in some residential. Hopped in the backseat, whipped my schlong out and did it. About 5 minutes in a group of teens walked by but didnt see us. Thank god we got dressed and jumped in the front cuz as soon as we did, a cop drove slowly by and shined his lights on us,lol. I waved back like a boss.

Lies! We all know german backseats are not big enough for this.

kushy 03-31-2012 11:44 PM

had sex with my shift knob (not srs)



















maybe srs

j0echsmo86 04-13-2012 09:30 AM

Having sex in the back seat a few years ago with my GF at the time. Car was parked in my parents garage. Dad comes down to drop off my laundry bag next to my car. Needless to say we were all a bit surprised.

illestminimike 04-24-2012 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's way too hard to have sex in my car. So I just ask for head. That's intimate enough for me. Believe it or not my 1967 Mini Cooper is easier than my M3. There's more headroom and the back seat is more comfy.

2000_328CI 04-24-2012 01:43 PM

Damn fixed back racing seats... don't recline and even an anorexic midget would have trouble sliding behind the seat into the back bench... guess I'll just have to settle for rover s*x

Spansfelder 04-25-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CollinsE90 (Post 14226589)
Hood and trunk only, too tall for the inside.

RH a couple times, but I don't consider that 'intimate.'

Thats a reason to drive a drop top :4ngie:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer (Post 14247382)
Lies! We all know german backseats are not big enough for this.


BS, it works :bump:

rjskalet 04-25-2012 11:43 AM

Hmm what an interesting thread.

Let me add mine:
Had sex in the back seat in the food lion parking lot at 2 in the morning a couple weeks ago.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use