E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sports Central (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   BULLS vs. HEAT? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=843719)

beemerfreak 05-13-2011 03:56 AM

BULLS vs. HEAT?

Hopefully BULLS go all the way...

What you guys think?

HyeWarrior 05-13-2011 04:08 AM

I hope the Bulls win just to make that annoying Miami troll shut up

DME46 05-13-2011 06:58 AM

Chi has 1 playmaker. Miami has 3.

On that note, if Deng can step it up and they get the ball moving... Bulls can beat the Heat. They are not unstoppable as seen in their last game vs the Celtics.

smilez 05-13-2011 10:51 AM

hope the bulls win. been following them all year long

bron will get his 30, wade will get his 30. the rest of the heat need to step up. If bulls can win the 1st 2 at home (which bulls only have 6 losses at home) they should be in a great shape.

James330I 05-13-2011 11:14 AM

whoever wins, wil win iin 6.

Bulls were not all that impressive against Hawks and Pacers, and so was Miami.
Miami vs Boston came down to 2-3 big shots at the end. Easily could have gone the other way...

There's no telling. There's just too many "if's". The Heat are a horrible team if you get them out of rhtymn, especially if you can get Wade/Lebron to settle for jumpshots.
The Bulls can't win with just Rose doing all the work as well....Boozer and Deng need to give consistent play.

This is playoffs, what you do in regular season means SHIET. Look at Lakers and Spurs.

smilez 05-13-2011 11:47 AM

this is what i'm hoping
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...ykp0o1_500.jpg

EDawg 05-14-2011 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilez (Post 13163027)
bron will get his 30, wade will get his 30. the rest of the heat need to step up.

if wade/lebron will be getting 60 between them, the rest of the heat will not have the opportunity to step up. there are only so many possessions in a game, so if wade/lebron are putting up most of the shots, there's really very few other shots to go around.

ab325 05-14-2011 01:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYJlC...layer_embedded

dniper71 05-14-2011 05:10 PM

last game vs hawks it looked like boozer was getting his step back from the injury and looking like the player they signed so i think his performance is going to be key..... dont forget that boozer is capable of doing some serious damage when his on his game. also if korver plays his game solid the bulls are a really tough team...... i have a feeling deng and noah are going to step it up against lebron and bosh defensivly much better then the older, unatheltic celtics were capable of doing and make them work for points while the rose/wade matchup should be fun to watch too. I'm gonna say that the Heat looked better then they really are against the celtics and their weaknesses are going to become more apparent vs the younger, more atheltic bulls team..... should be a close series though, wouldnt be surprised to see game 7..... but for fun going to say Bulls win it in 6

beemerfreak 05-15-2011 03:26 AM

So excited for the game tomorrow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD1pw...el_video_title

D.Rieder 05-15-2011 03:41 AM

I'm definitely rooting for the Bulls, but truth be told I definitely think the Heat have this. Wade is an inferior version Rose but Wade has a much better player than Rose backing him: Lebron. Rose has nobody close to being that good.

CoupeMagic323ci 05-15-2011 10:03 AM

this. still rootin for the bulls.:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Rieder (Post 13168722)
I'm definitely rooting for the Bulls, but truth be told I definitely think the Heat have this. Wade is an inferior version Rose but Wade has a much better player than Rose backing him: Lebron. Rose has nobody close to being that good.

adarkprecinct 05-15-2011 10:15 AM

I feel like Chicago has too much of their offense through Rose. When boozer plays well, which doesn't happen often, and when deng and korver are hitting shots, the bulls win. However, I think that the heat's defense is a LOT better than the hawks and pacers, so we'll see how the bulls deal with that.

D.Rieder 05-15-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adarkprecinct (Post 13169099)
I feel like Chicago has too much of their offense through Rose. When boozer plays well, which doesn't happen often, and when deng and korver are hitting shots, the bulls win. However, I think that the heat's defense is a LOT better than the hawks and pacers, so we'll see how the bulls deal with that.

Exactly. A few of the previous games Rose was scoring a lot of points but was taking close to 40 shots to get there.

I haven't seen Boozer do anything this season. Even when Deng and Korver are hitting shots both of them combined are nowhere near as effective as having Lebron. That's another main factor: consistency. I am not a Lebron fan by any means; I don't like him nor hate him, but I do respect him as one of the top players in the NBA.

Wade and Lebron do pull off a lot of blocks and overall have good defense but that's exactly what Rose does: weaves through defense and cradles that ball to the basket.

I grudgingly say 4-2, Miami. Please prove me wrong Chicago, please.

***e46envy*** 05-15-2011 09:33 PM

I just want miami to lose so lebron doesnt get a ring! I have meet several bulls players and they are a nice bunch of guys. Go chicago!

Penguin Koolaid 05-15-2011 10:28 PM

Game 1 was murder. 21 point win. :4ngie:

103-82

beemerfreak 05-15-2011 11:19 PM

Bulls FTW!!!!

Slipknot1 05-15-2011 11:45 PM

My bro met lebron at a club in downtown Houston and my bro extended his hand to shake lebrons hand and lebron just ignored him. A-hole! Go bulls!!!

iwannagofast 05-15-2011 11:54 PM

^lol yea lebron is an ******* because he refused to shake a mans hand at a club who he does not know.......... deff going to hell because of that.... bulls played a great game..... one thing about the heat is when it rains it starts to pour.... gibson, noah, and boozer kept on getting those second chance buckets for the bulls and the bulls knocked down a buncha 3's today...... spo is deff gonna have to play with the roster a lil to match up with the bulls sometimes.... was a crazy game to watch though... the basketball fan in me is saying damn that was a great game to watch but then the heat fan comes out and i cant not help but point out things we should have done in certain situations lol.... game 2 is going to be just as good as game one............. lets go heat!!!!!!

lilcdkey 05-16-2011 12:09 AM

Bullls!!!!