E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sports Central (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Once again.. NBA Finals Predictions (2011 Edition) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=844188)

Xcelratr 05-15-2011 05:12 PM

Once again.. NBA Finals Predictions (2011 Edition)
 
Vote for the matchup you think will happen, then post in the thread with your Finals series prediction.

I'm going with Bulls vs OKC, Bulls in 6 games. But I'm biased by being a Bulls fan.

Just for giggles:
2010 thread: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...753&highlight=
2009 thread: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...245&highlight=

dramacydaL 05-15-2011 05:17 PM

Mavs vs Heat... Don't know the winner...

TruckDaddy 05-15-2011 05:19 PM

Heat vs Thunder. Heat in 6

iwannagofast 05-15-2011 05:28 PM

Sports section.... already a thread like this

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

rapier7 05-15-2011 05:55 PM

Mavs and Heat. Heat in 5. Cuban will be apoplectic.

ab325 05-15-2011 05:56 PM

heat vs mavs; mavs will let heat win 2, then win next 4. i think its time for revenge (im not a mavs fan at all)

Penguin Koolaid 05-15-2011 05:59 PM

Bulls over the Mavs.


Come at me.

someguy_99 05-15-2011 11:15 PM

Lakers Vs Boston, Heat loses in game 7

iwannagofast 05-15-2011 11:17 PM

lolwut?^ this dude doesnt even know whats going on... should be banned form thread

Xcelratr 05-31-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dramacydaL (Post 13170302)
Mavs vs Heat... Don't know the winner...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapier7 (Post 13170432)
Mavs and Heat. Heat in 5. Cuban will be apoplectic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ab325 (Post 13170434)
heat vs mavs; mavs will let heat win 2, then win next 4. i think its time for revenge (im not a mavs fan at all)

You gentlemen rizzle the pollzizzle, as it were.

At least as far as match-up is concerned, the highest number of voters had it right. Go OT.

Hope it's a good series.

david05111 05-31-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcelratr (Post 13225446)
You gentlemen rizzle the pollzizzle, as it were.

At least as far as match-up is concerned, the highest number of voters had it right. Go OT.

Hope it's a good series.

This series could be really good. I'm pulling for the heat (both because I'm a Floridian and I want Lebron to be vindicated) but I could definitely see the mavs taking it. Really looking forward to it.

makecopies 05-31-2011 07:49 AM

Heat in 6 games

wasp9166 05-31-2011 09:00 AM

mavs in 6 or 7, cant stand the heat and those 3 pompous asses, hope they get smoked

someguy_99 05-31-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwannagofast (Post 13171411)
lolwut?^ this dude doesnt even know whats going on... should be banned form thread

It was a joke dumb fvck

makecopies 06-01-2011 08:02 AM

Oh my after watching that game last night the Heat might sweep the Mavs unless Caron Butler comes back

coco savage 06-01-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasp9166 (Post 13226167)
mavs in 6 or 7, cant stand the heat and those 3 pompous asses, hope they get smoked

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/5/3...-dirk-nowitzki

wasp9166 06-01-2011 08:27 AM

haha, nice

evoryu 06-01-2011 03:19 PM

Heat in 6
They win both games at home, steal a game in Dallas...and finally finish Dallas off at home again (game 6).

coco savage 06-02-2011 11:02 PM

Oops

cd330 06-02-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coco savage (Post 13237166)
Oops

:rofl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use