FS: 2006 330i e90, 6mt, ZSP, ZPP, Black on Tan, Northern Virginia
- six speed manual
- Jet Black exterior, Beige Dakota leather interior
- Sport and Premium Packages and heated seats
- presently under 72k miles. I purchased it from a dealer in Texas in April 2010 with 58k miles. The car has been a perfect combination of fun and reliable. I recently picked up a hybrid daily driver, so I no longer need to strike that compromise and can replace this e90 with a more involved project car.
- presently covered by a transferable extended warranty from ASC Warranty until April 2015 or 100k miles
- clear title in hand
- Mobil 1 / BMW Synthetic oil changes every 5000-7500 miles
- Redline MT fluid at 60k miles
- Air conditioner recharge at 60k miles
- OEM battery and water pump replaced just before 50k miles
- lowered on Eibach pro springs and BMW Performance shocks/struts at 65k miles
- powdercoated 19x9.5/8.5 CSL-rep rims with Continental Extreme DWS tires installed at 60k miles
- ECS slotted rotors with Akebono ceramic pads installed at 65k miles
- MMW v2 muffler installed at 70k miles
- black Cyba hood scoops installed at 65k miles
- carbon intake filter deleted at 65k miles
- BMS PBX tune installed at 70k miles
- Hartge-rep lip
- front end clear bra
- Mtec led angel eyes
- Hella OEM Euro clear tails
- BMW mtech steering wheel installed at 60k miles
- BMW sport shift knob installed at 60k miles
- coded for amber delete, remote mirrors and m3 speed display at 65k miles
Disclosure: The driver's side front end was clipped in a parking garage while parked. The driver's side front fender and front bumper were replaced by D&V Autobody in Sterling. They resprayed the hood at the time, which was unaffected by the incident, but it was a good opportunity to remedy several rock chips. They also applied the front end clear bra afterwards. Soon thereafter, the car slipped on a patch of ice into a parked car creating a barely noticeable crease in the front bumper.
Price: $19,250 picked up in Northern Virginia.
More pictures here.
any interior pics?
^ Thanks for the interest.
I really haven't taken any interior pix, because there's nothing particularly special/unique about it. The linked album has a pic of the mtech steering wheel, but pardon the iphone quality. I did replace the caps on the drinkholders with the newer ones with a chrome strip to match the newer steering wheel trim. There are some scuff marks on the driver's side bolster as is common at this age, and there are some other scuffs in the rear center console and rear driver's side door panel from the previous owner that I haven't remedied because I'm never back there. Otherwise, it is a stock Beige Dakota Leather with wood trim interior.
Interior pix uploaded to the album.
any interest in an 03 m3 smg vert?
i had a e90 330 before my 330ci and its a fantastic car and prob just as reliable as e46's
Thanks for the interest.
I'm definitely interested in m3's (e30 through e46). Alas, I'm looking for a manual trans and non-vert.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.