E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   ///MboyZ, whats good to all the bimma fam out in the nyc (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=854640)

Nickel///MboyZ 07-01-2011 03:41 PM

///MboyZ, whats good to all the bimma fam out in the nyc
 
Sup guys, new to this forum, saying whats good from me and my fam. they may already be on here, I dont know. Anyone got any meets and things going on around the way, let me know and I will try to come thru
///MboyZ
Me Silver ///M3 vert E46
Terry Red ///M3 vert E46
Bunty Pheonix Green ///M3 Coupe E46
Jeff Bumble Bee yellow ///M3 Coupe E46
Greg Silver ///M3 Coupe E46
Rom Gray ///M3 Vert E46
Ryan Black /// E90
Panda /// E90 Color changing MOFO
Mike White ///M3 Coupe E46
Alex White ///M3 Vert Converted E46
Nomie White /// E90
Joey White /// E90
Derek Gray /// E90
Derren /// - coming out with E46
MGirlZ - Indira - 1M coupe white


pm me.

Nickel///MboyZ

AndrewBigA 07-01-2011 08:01 PM

:luv: whats up mang? when we doing up the RR? hit me up on the textsssssss. :woot:

daonly1 07-01-2011 09:16 PM

hey yooooooooooo u know who it is ! Bump for a great guy !!!!!!!!:clap:

buddah 07-01-2011 10:15 PM

ayooo met a few of your M boyz a few weeks ago at Play Lounge in Queens...especially that silver vert with the HPF under the hood!

Aristeros 07-02-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddah (Post 13338275)
ayooo met a few of your M boyz a few weeks ago at Play Lounge in Queens...especially that silver vert with the HPF under the hood!

OP is the dude with the HPF.

And what's going on Nick? Finally made your way to e46fanatics I see.

agentMi6 07-03-2011 08:53 AM

It's about time boooooyee! Welcome Nick.. Hey what ever happen to the updates I'm suppose to get on the meets going on? Shoot me a pm

Nickel///MboyZ 07-03-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewBigA (Post 13337968)
:luv: whats up mang? when we doing up the RR? hit me up on the textsssssss. :woot:

:bow:
Curly, Imma check you on Sat afternoon

Quote:

Originally Posted by daonly1 (Post 13338139)
hey yooooooooooo u know who it is ! Bump for a great guy !!!!!!!!:clap:

whats good fam :woot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddah (Post 13338275)
ayooo met a few of your M boyz a few weeks ago at Play Lounge in Queens...especially that silver vert with the HPF under the hood!

I know that guy, kool peoples :)) :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izquierdo (Post 13340268)
OP is the dude with the HPF.

And what's going on Nick? Finally made your way to e46fanatics I see.

ayo danny ayo danny, whats good, i know. i here and lets get this **** popping. :str8pimpi

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentMi6 (Post 13341084)
It's about time boooooyee! Welcome Nick.. Hey what ever happen to the updates I'm suppose to get on the meets going on? Shoot me a pm

mang I have no idea about this forum **** until as of late. so whats good. add me on facebook
nickelm1@live.com - send me a text also, 9178609437 - I push it out this way. :clap:

MartinoAutoConcepts 07-04-2011 08:25 PM

///MBoyz... welcome to the forum:str8pimpi

AndrewBigA 07-04-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickel///MboyZ (Post 13341189)
:bow:
Curly, Imma check you on Sat afternoon

hey i got rid of the jew curlz!

give me a call & tell me what you want & what time your comming. :craig:

Derek@martinoautoconcepts 07-05-2011 08:39 AM

...and the takeover begins

Nickel///MboyZ 07-05-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinoAutoConcepts (Post 13344599)
///MBoyz... welcome to the forum:str8pimpi

the man has spoken :bow: thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewBigA (Post 13344681)
hey i got rid of the jew curlz!

give me a call & tell me what you want & what time your comming. :craig:

I will send you a text later

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek@martinoautoconcepts (Post 13345585)
...and the takeover begins

big daddy Drock, D80, D3656136656, i need to come help you fix your fridge, i heard its broken and needs to be fixed, somewhere along the lines of it being to heavy or something like that :bow:

todd@tmrtuning 07-05-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewBigA (Post 13344681)
hey i got rid of the jew curlz!

give me a call & tell me what you want & what time your comming. :craig:

:rofl::rofl:

LEt me know what modifications you need as I can get you a great discount.

jboost 07-05-2011 09:03 PM

Come through to Whitestone meet @ STAPLES parking lot. Next to TARGET

jboost 07-05-2011 09:03 PM

Wednesday 9pm

Hollywood516 07-05-2011 10:12 PM

What up m boyz!!!

Slav 07-06-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentMi6 (Post 13341084)
It's about time boooooyee! Welcome Nick.. Hey what ever happen to the updates I'm suppose to get on the meets going on? Shoot me a pm

Hey man! Good to see you here. Met you on Eurofest. Sick car you have :)

sgplayer69 07-06-2011 02:24 PM

is Mboyz a car club?

Nickel///MboyZ 07-06-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jboost (Post 13348069)
Come through to Whitestone meet @ STAPLES parking lot. Next to TARGET

next week I will be there :bump:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood516 (Post 13348278)
What up m boyz!!!

sup fam :str8pimpi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slav (Post 13350235)
Hey man! Good to see you here. Met you on Eurofest. Sick car you have :)

finally made on here. i know lil bit late, but late is better than never. thanks mang, we gots to link up, theres a show on sunday, I think we are heavy into this one. its a roll out from queens to end of the southern state. let me know if you can make it :woot:

Slav 07-06-2011 03:12 PM

I'll do my best! Let you know later.

Nickel///MboyZ 07-06-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgplayer69 (Post 13350438)
is Mboyz a car club?

yes sir


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use